Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Your welcome, i haven't seen it yet so i had to look it up but its okay i taped it :D

okay this got lost lol. (no pun intended).

Okay tonights ep of without a trace, who thought it was a promotional stunt at first, honestly i did, until the website, i wasn't sure though.

Who in their ever loving minds would actually vote for a real person to die? sure i mean he was fixing it but still some of those were real votes, and thats just not cool.

Martin, you go man, making like a super hero with that jump YAY :D and dude i am with you tell the office, seriously who doesn't know, danny surmises it so much he could probably give details, Viv has seen it, and Jack most certainly suspects strongly.
Sam, Please give it up, if there is anyone in the office that would be shocked by the news, their faking that shock, seriously.

Whats with giving Viv the heart problem? i mean first head of the team which lasted what a week lol, then demoted down to old position, which she acted all made for what 3 weeks then was perfectly fine, and now this? i mean seriously.

Next weeks ep looks good, looks like its gonna be a great martin ep. they haven't had one in a while.

Posted by Destiny:
okay this got lost lol. (no pun intended).
It got lost, without a trace. ;)

Posted by Destiny:
Whats with giving Viv the heart problem? i mean first head of the team which lasted what a week lol, then demoted down to old position, which she acted all made for what 3 weeks then was perfectly fine, and now this? i mean seriously.
I reckon that it was very stupid to give her the position and then take it back just as if it didn't matter.
I reckon that she did a great job as the head of the team. It would have been nice if she had stayed there.
Then there was Jack who was contradicting her a lot during the episode when he got his job back. He had no right to just sa that she deserved the job and then steal it back when something goes wrong. :rolleyes:

Thing is the powers that be didn't want jack to leave the position, actually i blame jacks wife, how long did she have to tell him she wanted a divorce, she waited until he gave up his job and transfered, and had the house packed.

Jack orginially didn't want the position back because he knew viv loved it, he just wanted back on the team, the problem is between the lawyer and the boss's upstairs, it was the position or nothing, then they informed him he wasn't allowed to tell her, granted he could have said something but maybe he thought it would threaten both of them in some way, don't cross the powers that be, we learned that.

Though viv wasn't happy on losing the position, she did make several mistakes, for instance that one young girl, who had to make the phone call, she shouldn't have let her do it, and it turned ugly just lucky the team and viv thought fast, but for some reason i can't see viv in that position.
She isn't really into the political dealings, she would just as soon tell someone from upstairs to shove it, lol, which would be funny.
But personally i think if anything she should be a second in command, (until the heart problem popped up), like tonight, if she was backing martin up, she would have been in a world of trouble, as would martin if something went wrong.
Maybe if were lucky it was a goof on test and she just had heartburn.
I like viv but she.. i just can't see her in the position of heading the team, and i can't give clear reasons, some of its her attitude but not all of it, but by the looks of things between her and jack they seem to have made up. :D

Posted by Destiny:
Thing is the powers that be didn't want jack to leave the position, actually i blame jacks wife, how long did she have to tell him she wanted a divorce, she waited until he gave up his job and transfered, and had the house packed.

Yes, why did she leave it that late anyway? It would have caused a lot less stress if she had said so sooner. I feel bad for him; Jack really loved her.

Posted by Destiny:
Jack orginially didn't want the position back because he knew viv loved it, he just wanted back on the team, the problem is between the lawyer and the boss's upstairs, it was the position or nothing, then they informed him he wasn't allowed to tell her, granted he could have said something but maybe he thought it would threaten both of them in some way, don't cross the powers that be, we learned that.
Hmm, i think that it would have been better for him to go to Viv, against the orders of them. I'm sure that she'd understand a lot better if it had been that way.

Posted by Destiny:
Though viv wasn't happy on losing the position, she did make several mistakes, for instance that one young girl, who had to make the phone call, she shouldn't have let her do it, and it turned ugly just lucky the team and viv thought fast, but for some reason i can't see viv in that position.
Yes, but i wouldn't be surprised if Jack had made mistakes like that in the beginning. I think that she'd be good in that position, all she needs is a bit of practice and guidance.

Posted by Destiny:
She isn't really into the political dealings, she would just as soon tell someone from upstairs to shove it, lol, which would be funny.
I wouldn't mind that, as long as it was funny. ;)

Posted by Destiny:
But personally i think if anything she should be a second in command, (until the heart problem popped up), like tonight, if she was backing martin up, she would have been in a world of trouble, as would martin if something went wrong.
I think that she should at least be second in command anyway. She deserves a lot better, though. We in Aus haven't seen the heart problem yet... But it sounds very interesting to have something like that just pop up.

Posted by Cat:
Yes, why did she leave it that late anyway? It would have caused a lot less stress if she had said so sooner. I feel bad for him; Jack really loved her.
Revenge, she was aiming to get even with Jack for his affair with sam (it was never shown until they did flash backs during the proceedings for the divorce), so she took him back to basically as they said to get dirt on him, and she got the revenge she wanted.
The problem was they separated after she learned of the affair, she could have divorced him then but as they put it, she hooked, reeled and sunk Jack like a rock.
Posted by Cat
Hmm, i think that it would have been better for him to go to Viv, against the orders of them. I'm sure that she'd understand a lot better if it had been that way.
You know they never really gave a reason out right as to why he couldn't go to her, he thought about it, several times, but didn't do it, like there was something holding him back, maybe it was he knowing viv for a long time (prior to the first ep shown) knew no matter who told her, it would hurt her, and after all he went through at home, he just couldn't do it, he should have but like i said there was alot to it, i just don't know what, jack has went against orders before, something about this.
Posted by Cat:
I think that she should at least be second in command anyway. She deserves a lot better, though. We in Aus haven't seen the heart problem yet... But it sounds very interesting to have something like that just pop up.
You know whats really funny think of all the shows you have seen, when ever jack isn't able to be there, who does the team look to? Viv, its like she has always been second in command, reguardless of title, even jack treated her like she was.
As to the heart problem Not a peep of a warning, on this and NO one knows she hasn't told anyone, other then maybe family and her doctor.

Posted by Destiny:
You know they never really gave a reason out right as to why he couldn't go to her, he thought about it, several times, but didn't do it, like there was something holding him back, maybe it was he knowing viv for a long time (prior to the first ep shown) knew no matter who told her, it would hurt her, and after all he went through at home, he just couldn't do it, he should have but like i said there was alot to it, i just don't know what, jack has went against orders before, something about this.
It would have hurt. But i really think that she'd understand it a lot more if he was to just explain it to her before she got the call.

Posted by Destiny:
As to the heart problem Not a peep of a warning, on this and NO one knows she hasn't told anyone, other then maybe family and her doctor.
It's really silly, you'd think that she'd alert the team to it just incase something might happen.

I know it dang near did in tonights (well last nights ep), she was under pressure, and hurrying and it effected her, rendering her to stop for a moment, which could have endangered martin.
He asked her if she was okay, and all she said was she was fine, and he knew something wasn't right, like sam did when she say her take her meds.
neither said anything, but you know like the office romance, can't keep much a secret for long.

Posted by Destiny:
the office romance, can't keep much a secret for long.
We're about two or so episodes into the season and i'm a bit ticked off that neither of them mentioned anything since the first episode of the season. You can tell that they're gonna mention it within a few episodes, but why not do it now? :rolleyes:

Poor Vivian. I felt so bad for her.

I love Martin and Sam. Martin is so cute. Is Sam trying to keep it from Jack or what?

I know what you mean, somehow i figure this show never brings up something like that with viv without a reason and a resolution, it could be the Marianne's contract will be up and she is negotating it, so they have an alternate out if needed (ie the character leaves due to illness) or if they don't she will get better.

Well Martin want's to talk that the thing, Danny watches those two around each other and smirks that "like i don't know whats going on" look, Viv has that "Oh thought it was something i didn't know" look, and Jack already suspects and doesn't much seem bothered by it.

As to Sam when it comes to relationships she usually is quiet about them, it could be that she just wants this time for them before letting others know, i don't think she is a shamed of it, she is just a quiet person by nature, a private person.
Martin is the type of person who is proud, he is proud that him and sam are together, and he wants to shout it to everyone. :)

Like i said when you have a team as close as they are your pretty much gonna have to fake the shock when they tell them lol, cause they know, or really highly suspect. :D

"Wanna make a sex tape?" :lol:

They are trying to keep it from Jack because of S/J's history, and also because office romances aren't good in general lol

And what exactly happened to Viv?

Posted by Destiny:
Like i said when you have a team as close as they are your pretty much gonna have to fake the shock when they tell them lol, cause they know, or really highly suspect. :D
Hmm, yes. I'm thinking that something big is gonna happen around the fact that they had a relationship. They probably only brought it up coz of Sam and Jack's relationship, but i think that something is going to happen between them.

stripforensics:
I don't think their hiding it from jack really, that affair ended long before the first ep aired, it was only flashed back during Jacks divorce proceedings, because "Marie's" attorney brought it up, which was part of the reason she wanted revenge on him.
I do agree that part of the problem is whether or not if known they could still work together as its already been shown that Martin and objectivity with sam is very low, still there but very low on the scale.

As to viv she found out she has "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy" which i looked up to be sure, you can view it here at WebMD "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy" this is a genetic problem so her son Reggie will have to be tested to, here are some of the symptoms a person could have (viv did experience"Party Girl") "Shortness of breath, Tiredness, Chest pain, Fainting or near-fainting (syncope), Heart palpitations (All especially with exertion or exercise)"

We're in Season 3 right now the last ep aired was called "Party Girl" without really being spoiled if you want to see some outlines of the eps TVTome Epguide.

tonite`s episode was SOOOO GOOOD!!!

and at the end...when Jack said he knew about Martin and..[ugh..forgot her name..Poppy Montgomery`s character] this is also why i LOVE WITHOUT A TRACE! i mean...they have their case..it`s soo intense..and just a LITTLE BIT of personal life stuff.

the guy who abducted the kid...CSI guest star...the priest...forgot the ep..i`m guessing season 1, 2 or 3...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back