Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Samantha is who Poppy Plays.

Awesome can't wait with snacks and watch i taped them.

YAY i knew Jack knew it, my question was who in the office didn't :lol: :D

Wow, that was a good episode, just watched it.

I was disapointed that Jack told Martin who knew about him and Sam. Martin's not the one that was trying to keep it from Jack.

ok...my friend Aileen has been watching this show since it started..and just like CSI..i only started watching Without a Trace in November of this season...

did something HUGE happen at the beginning of the season?

err well lets see at the end of last season Jack was going to move to Chicago i believe with his then wife Marie, but found out she was using him to get dirt on him for a divorce, she had no intentions of him going with her and their girls, so then Jack had already Quit as the Head of the team, and recommended Viv.
Starting the new season (now) Jack didn't return to work right a way but in order to fight for his girls they told him he would have to return to his old position which caused tension for about 3 eps between him and Viv, as she was demoted back to her old position (which is an unofficial second in command), In the end Jack let Marie take the kids with her (as they played dirty using his childhood against him, it was revealed that his mother tried to commit suicide twice, on the second time she did kill herself, but both times Jack found her).
They also referred to the affair Jack had with Sam, the catch is that affair was over (when the show first premiered) and both had moved on thinking no one knew but those that worked with them did.
At the beginnning of this season Sam and Martin became involved, and from there they periodically bring it up in different eps, Such as martin saying he wanted to tell people.
Sam didn't want them to know because she was afraid they would judge her because she has slept with Jack and is now with martin, plus in some ways she didn't want to strain relations between Jack and Martin, which as it turns out their relationship didn't.
Seems the team already figured it out, and were ignoring it until they were ready to admit it.

Other then that, what would you mean by big? :D

Posted by Charisma:
...i think she said...Martin slept with Sam...??

but thanx Destiny for getting me caught up! LOL
Yep that is correct and your welcome. :)

I realy hope that Martin and Sam become more "okay" that they are dating each other. I mean u can't be in charge of who u love. Does Sam know that Jack knows about Sam and Martin? because I have been wondering. I think Sam and Martin are a perfict couple.
luvgeorge24 ;)

O M G Destiny..i think i`ve been having one too many blonde moments or that i haven`t figured out EVERYTHING at this board. i thought once a thread was like out of the list..it was "archived" but i didn`t think that drop down menu was there with all the older threads.... :lol:

but at least i know i can bump up my OC thread soon!

Its okay we all have those moments at one time or another.
just remember when in doubt, swear and scream and then ask when calmer. :D :lol: (also a good way if you can't find it through the drop down menu, is click on your user nic and you can see where you posted and the topics and click on from there). ;)

Posted by Charisma:
...i think she said...Martin slept with Sam...??

Omg, when!? :eek: omg! I DIDNT KNOW THAT!

when do we get season 3 over here. *sigh* :( I miss it. I miss Jack Malone with his hot hair that he cut off in the last few episodes of season 2. :(

sooo...we have season 3 RIGHT NOW ..right? do they have the others 2 seasons on DVD???

isn`t it a rerun for W.A.T. this weeeek?

Season 1 is on DVD, season 2 will probably come out soon, season 3 is currently airing ;)

There is no WAT (or CSI) this wk due to basketball :(

I just saw episode on season 2, where a man was missing who was just about to tell his wife that he was actually gay.
Anyways... I could help laughing when I heard one company name "Hodges&Tripp" oh c'mon...so bad imagination with names?
We all know this is _also_ Bruckheimer show :p :lol:

I think that I might start to tape the episodes that way I can start to watch it. Sounds very interesting.

:lol: Has anyone here seen Miss Congeniality 2? Personally, I didn't think it was as good as the first one, but I found Enrique Murciano (who plays Danny Taylor in WAT) naively cute. His role was just such a huge change from seeing him in Without a Trace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back