Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Without A Trace

I will have to catch it on a repeat, as i watch Directv and it blocked out Both CSI and Without a trace (but gee i got a pretty creepy statue picture to stare at while my vcr taped nothing) :lol:

2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO! Oh well..it could be the aliens trying to contact you through the blank video... :eek:

3. Destiny

lmfao who knows poor aliens never seen nothing then :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I see that I wasn't only other person that had this problem. The good thing for me, was I got to see Without a Trace all the way through. Man, I wish that CBS will reair last week CSI.

5. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Shush! I told you not to tell anyone about my plan! :mad:

6. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

It's got a twist at the end that we won't see coming! :eek:

7. Destiny

i taped per the usual csi and without a trace, being that i knew i was going to be so tired because of thanksgiving.
    Without a trace was excellent episode, and your right that twist was awesome, i hated that they had to have a retrial, but i love what viv said about justice being slow.
    Viv and Jack look like they are working thru their problems and getting along pretty well now that they are back into a pattern.
    See this is one thing i hate about "Cliffhangers" because if their like that one was last season, then it takes part of a season just to re-establish things again.
    But Without a trace managed to do that in less then half the season and still move forward in putting on some pretty good eps.

8. CSIFan222

CSIFan222 Hit and Run

Does anyone have any heads up information on when Season 2 will be available on DVD??? I've checked out www.comingsoon.net which is a really good site for movies and has a comprehensive list of DVD releases for the next few years. I recommend it to everyone. Anyways, it doesn't say when it will be out so I guess no one knows. If anyone does know please post a message and let us know. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering. Thanks

9. Destiny

There is another site that is good and you can also vote on show for DVD Tv Shows On DVD Also there is Amazon where you can purchase them i know they usually have a place there where you can give them your email addy and they will send you and email when its available.

Hope that helps.

10. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

They're reshowing "Wannabe" tonight. I'm happy, this is one of the best episodes of the show, albeit one of the most powerful.

11. steveymac

steveymac Victim

heya folks.... anyone catch the article in tv guide about trace? i tried reading it in the grocery line...hehe yea call me cheap... i couldn't see spending the money when all i wanted was just that article.. Directv the Guide magazine does just fine...

12. Destiny

Hiya stevey no i didn't that article came out after i had been to the store, so your not the only one :lol: i have directv to so really tvguide doesn't do any good for me either.
    i tried to subscribe to their version of it, but they were usually wrong, so i go by the guide on my tv lol.

So what was the article about, i goto the Tvguide online site and seen the "Ask Matt Roush" about what poppy said about a love triangle, not apparently many thrilled about taking away from locating the missing.
    But i didn't get to see anything other then that, i will try to look for it, if it was or is still up.

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

**possible spoilers for tonight's episode**

I really liked the episode that aired tonight. I thought that guy that played Mac was a great actor! When he broke down at his parole hearing :(
    Anyone know the actor's name?

14. Destiny

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

^^
    Thanks Destiny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.