Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Without A Trace

OMG! Just did little research on website of the channel that has rights for WaT and they had done mistake and we won't see reruns of WaT season 1. WaT will start on 19th Jan on Wed at 9pm and it's probably season 2 because no talk about reruns. So, it is after CSI season 4 is gone :D
    (last day for CSI is 27th Dec)So, I guess I can live with CSI :D

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

YAY :D Congradulations, thats awesome see this is good info, if you can display the channel then anyone in your area can watch it, especially if their under the impress that it will be season 1 repeats.

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I just don't understand because with most of the tv shows we are 2-4 season behind so why they have to show reruns? Stargåte, they show season 5here, US has season 8.
    Well...CSI follows pretty well..but all others... argh grr! Like in here, season 3 of CSIM will be showed on normal channel (not digital channel) perhaps in year 2006 or so. :(

4. Destiny

Part two airs tonight <hmm took them long enough> :lol:

5. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

I think that was an AMAZING episode.

6. Destiny

I taped it to watch later, i find the shows alot more interesting when i don't have to sit thru all the commericals lol.
    I did watch the first 30 mins, but again those pesky commericals.
    If it wasn't for the fact that those commericals are the reason Our fav shows are on the air i would love to tell them to shove them :D LOL so instead i just fastforward past them ;)

7. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

It was such a Sam episode, yay! She still looked hot even as a metal worker...*drool*

8. Destiny

I just watched it not long ago and it was Excellent, geez danny figures out sam and martin have a thing going, and you know Jack and viv have figured it out :lol:

But i have to agree this ep was awesome, it gave us some back ground on samantha, i mean we knew a bit about Danny's childhood and about his brother, and we know some about martins family (come on i know there is a mother there i think or daddy really is amazing) lol.
    We learned about Jacks dad, and his wife and kids, now that we have a little insight on sam, Viv has got to be next.

Anyway per the usual Without a trace did an excellent job IMO of getting out the storyline, and showing the effects on the characters (heck i even started shedding a tear) :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

They FINALLY showed that Sam has some balls (pardon my choice of words) and that she's capable of being pro-active not just waiting around to be rescued. Go Sam!

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I watched part 1 and the last 40 minutes of part 2. I'm so behind on this show though. I could see that Danny knows Sam and Martin have a thing going on...why do you think Jack and Viv know too? *just curious in case I've missed anything since I am so far behind :)*

11. Destiny

well in last nights ep nickle and dimed, martins concern for sam was a shade more then usual, it was more on a personal level, and Viv in part one was headed home after not seeing her family for a couple days and left sam and martin to work in the office.
    At the end of Nickle and dimed (last nights ep) think of when they found sam at the junk Yard, Jack helpped her up but when martin said he was gonna ride in the ambulance, all jack said was let them know.
    Also there was a part where Martin and Jack were interrogating Burns, notice Martin getting a little more Aggressive then usual.. jack did..
    I doubt he would do anything about it, considering him and sam have a past as well.

Him and viv knew and you could tell they did that look on their face at the junk yard when they loaded sam in and martin was helpping, they knew.

Nothing was really said by Danny, jack or viv, but it was little looks and expressions that gave away the "oh please give us a challenge your not even hiding it good enough" looks lol.. or they get the little hidden smiles of "LOL hun this should be fun"..

12. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Thanks for your reply! :D
    That's what I wasn't sure about, whether any of them had said anything about it.

Anyways, thanks again!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I am looking forward to next week epsiode, the Twins are back and it looks like that Without A Trace is doing an ark epsiode, than isnt' a two parter.

14. Destiny

as long as its not a two parter i am a happy fan :lol:

15. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

Woohoo for episode arcs!

That guy was creeeepy. Great ep though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.