Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Another great episode.. it's hard to watch both "Cold Case" and then followed by this.. both so intense.. leaves me drained and it's hard to sleep..afterwards :confused: when you've just watched these two back to back.. anyway.. EXORCISM^^^ that girl was so messed up.. poor thing.. :( and her poor mother and brother.. and the many twists and turns of her condition...and not knowing what happened.. so she couldn't stand her demons anymore.. and big appalause for Eric Close.. he was so creeped out and so upset.. and that he tried to remember her.. and just couldn't..and at the end.. introducing him self to the girl at the reception desk.. in case it happened again.. the torture he suffered as well.. and the cute moment between Jack and his lady love, and their new place.. he brings a boom-box over..romantic very sweet .. he's so great ;)

Though Jack's team thinks he's undercover at an illegal poker club frequented by the missing young man they are seeking, Jack is actually the hostage of a cold-blooded woman. Susanna Thompson guest star. :eek:

I thought it was a good episode last night...although for a minute I did get confused on the storyline. I flinched both times with that nail gun in the hand and in the chest. Damn that has got to hurt and I thought Anthony did some good acting on that part.

What is it with Jerry Bruckenheimer series and women with nail guns? First there was CSI:Miami--Nailed where poor Ryan gets it in the eye, and now Jack Malone gets nailed to a chair. Jeez!

Liked the almost Jack/Sam moment at the end though.

Watching Jack get popped with the nail gun was awful. When he yanked his hand out of the arm of the chair I was wanting to scream as well. Good episode overall and good acting on ALP's part.

I did scream oceanbirch I felt his pain.. EWWWWWWWWW horrble :mad:lord how could anyone do that to another human being..and she wasn't even a terrorist :eek: she was a nut case.. good ep. I was so scared when he was playing cards.. and they drugged him.. poor Jack.. Anthony LPaglia..great actor.. ;)and so at the end Jack still didn't tell the kid that was his mother, and she was the one had just tortured him.. good call..good show. ;)

I liked the ep, but found they hyped it to much in the thinking that the storyline was going to be about "Jack" being missing, it seems like between the hype and what happened, they took away from the kidnapping. If they would have started out with

*So many hrs/days ago* then lead it to the present time of jack going undercover.

But instead the story starts out with one kidnapping ect. there in lies the confusion of it all while the ep was good it wasn't as the commerical projected it to be, but rather a commerical of cut and paste.

Spoilers from the Futon Critic.

The team searches for a social worker who disappears after forcibly removing a 7-year-old girl from the home of her violent father and desperate mother. -- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio returns as FBI agent Anne Cassidy. Reed Diamond guest stars as missing social worker Eric Hayes. -- As the team investigates if the 7-year-old girl's father retaliated against Eric, they also look at the families of the 19 other children with whom Eric has similar dealings who may be out for revenge. After learning that Eric lamented to his wife that he hadn't made a difference as a social worker and that he recently cleaned out his retirement account, the agents wonder if he simply left in despair. Meanwhile, Jack tells Samantha his big news about Anne and Danny admits to Martin that this case hits too close to home and is dredging up bad memories of his own sad childhood.

The last episode was really good,it looks as nail guns are becoming pretty popular weapons... :eek:

On the previous ep,great one too,Anne had an advanced pregnancy so next ep maybe she'll give birth or Jack'll propose her,it looks as Sam still has feelings for him,but,hey,after their short relationship she has been with Martin and it's a long time since Jack is with Anne.

It's awesome that next ep will be a Danny focused one.

One of the sexiest men alive 2006 for People. :devil:

Last night's episode was very good - and I'm glad that Jack decided to tell Sam about him and Anne (even though I'm definitely NOT a fan of the whole Jack-Anne thing..). The case story was really great, and we got to see a little more Danny in this episode! I was quite happy overall!

There is a rumor running around that I am putting in the spoiler code but keep in mind I haven't seen it confired.
Ann loses the baby and doesn't tell Jack until sometime in december.
But I can say this there are several people really upset about Ann's pregnancy, not because of the Ann/Jack pairing, but because of her age, they think she is too old to be getting pregnante and so on. That there are alot of women out there that can't and she goes and gets preggy on accident. That it would be unfair to the child. Which is also where the rumor came from in the spoiler tag.

WHOA- this episode made me a nervous wreck.. so many intense situations. twists and turns..and so many WHAT'S.. don't know where to begin..that poor social worker. trying so hard to do the right thing.. and getting himself deeper into areas that were so disturbing..horrible system that allows these types of events to occur.. thank gawd he was OK and the end.. and hopefully the mom was renuited with her baby.. heart wrenching. And Jack and his issues... and as far as her being to "old" hey now-a-days women are having children later..and that's pretty much up to the indiviuals choice.. their happy about it.. so it's bascially their business. and him telling what's her name.. kinda of strange. but guess he wanted to...but, what happened to her in that apt? was she having false labor? and didn't tell him.. maybe not wanting to burden him with more problems. :(I think AP is fantastic.. the whole cast is awesome..riveting show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back