Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Re: Without A Trace

I have only seen a few episodes but this show looks pretty good! How many seasons are there?

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

They have been on the air since September 26, 2002, making them currently in season 5. This season currently has 24 episodes in it.

I liked tonights episode "911", the anger and pain from Jessica even getting mixed up on the doctor that raped her, and then the killing of the dog, it was so sad.

:lol: Loved the amusement/tension between Elena and Danny.
    Danny: I'm Cool
    Elena: I'm Cool Too
    Danny: I'm Super Cool
    Elena: I'm Super cool ...

LMFAO please they waned to talk about it but they didn't want to talk about it, he was amused and she was nerve racked. But what I liked about it, it wasn't a big thing about it, just a moment and back to the case at hand.

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I loved the scene with Danny and Elena! I wasn't originally a big fan of her, because I'm a major Danny/Sam shipper, and when I'm not shipping them, it's Danny/Martin, but I have to admit that Elena's growing on me. Even my mom, who could care less about that show (she's a Grey's Anatomy woman) was like, "They so want each other!" XD

4. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Elena is better this year, they give her a bit of a story, although I prefered more backgroud (her NYPD years for example) than this kind of storyline. Last episode was ok, not really a special one, but not bad either. Next one looks interesting.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW--- :eek: another stellar episode, riveting- how'd ya likd to be a 911 operator, lord, you'd be a nervous wreck- that poor dude at the end, wrong guy, I love Jack's quick hot temper, he's such a good actor!!! a bit like Warrick, and Vivian, so cool, calm and collected, and the poor dog :( how could anyone do that :mad:great show!!!

6. Desertwind

"All For One' another gripping ep... and another dysfunctional family... the sisters, betrayed by one another.. but in the end still loved each other, Jack, is so excellent ;) I love Anthony LaPalgia, he doens't have the classic good look's of WP, but he does have charisma, and charm, and is such a strong force on "WAT" I'm completely drained after watching this...

7. Destiny

Thanks to the The Futon Critic
    While searching for the mistress and son of Sadik, the Albanian mob boss who had an ominous role in one of the team's previous cases, Jack becomes fixated on using the mobster's current desperate situation to unearth evidence against him, -- When Jack gets the FBI involved in the case of Sadik Marku's missing mistress, Julia, and their 8-year-old son, Petros, Samantha questions whether Jack is more interested in going after Sadik or finding his son. During the investigation, the team learns that a neighbor saw Julia and a blanketed bundle believed to be Petros thrown into the back seat of a car by a man. Among the many suspects behind the abduction are rival gangs and mafia members, as well as Sadik's wife.
    The team searches for a family man who has been emotionally and financially haunted as a result of the horrors of living through and being displaced by Hurricane Katrina. -- This marks the 100th episode. Eriq La Salle, Lisa Gay Hamilton and Michael Beach guest star, respectively, as the missing man, his wife and his cousin/temporary employer. -- Aaron's wife, Sherise (Hamilton), says she last saw Aaron (La Salle) the previous morning when he left their Queens, N.Y. motel room for a temporary construction job in New Jersey, after just being let go from his cousin's (Beach) construction site job. However, the team learns that Aaron, whose truck was found abandoned and burned, actually quit his job and lied about having work in New Jersey. Wondering what else Aaron may have been hiding from his wife, the agents entertain theories of foul play and suicide as well as the possibility that he chose to run away from his mounting financial woes.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I like the scene where the boy got the migraine and Jack didn't stop making noise. :lol:

So next episode will be the 99th and next one the 100th !!! :)

9. Desertwind

"The Damage Done" OWW..WOW.. intense..twists and turns, I could hardly follow..Jack.. he gets so pissed off.. :mad:I love him.. and who did it?? I had so many persons of interest.. and to find out it was just a horrible accident .. that if the a--hole dad.. creep had of not lived that he did..probalby would never have happened. and a wife and mistress, that were friends.. strange as well.. there all so good..the cast I mean ;)

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Yeah,last episode was gripping,I liked it a lot,Jack got great scenes.

I'm looking forward the next ep that will be the 100th,it'll be about hurricane Katrina with Eriq Lasalle (ER),Michael Beach (Third Watch) and Lisa Gay Hamilton (The Practice).

11. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Sunday's episode was a heartbreaker. It brought tears to my eyes when I found out what really happened to the little boy.

12. Desertwind

Another fabulous ep.... "Calm Before... and more of the fiasco of Katrina.. horrifc time in those poor souls lifes :(.. Eriq LaSalle.. not a fav. of mine.. he always look's crazed.. and too intense.. guess his role was to show that.. but he bashed that poor guys head in I was shocked and the kids saw the whole thing.. he was a troubled person..big time.. :( Jack. awesome as usual.. amazing how LaPaglia ditches the Australian accent.. for this show..I;v eseen him interviewed and it comes back..very charming.. and Vivian always so cool.. and the whole cast.. so riveting.. always good..

13. Destiny

I loved how when Jack found the guy and he fell off the steps and you hear "I'm too old for this" I couldn't help but laugh.

I remember in one interview he did a while back, it was conan, he mentioned that he had a full hip replacement, and that he was doing better with the new one then with the orginial. :lol: he plays basketball, and football. I like it not with the full accent, but rather with the slight hint of one. where your sitting there going hmm was that, no, yep there it is, nope gone again. :)

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^I remember an interview where Anthony LaPaglia gave all the details about his hip replacement surgery,aarrrggg... :lol:

I liked the episode but,I don't know,maybe I was expecting something more for the 100th episode...

15. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I think it was a great 100th episode. It can't beat Stolen from this year, but it came close. Eriq La Salle was great as MP, Jack was awesome as well. I really like season 5 so far, the only thing I not like is that they are killing Danny's character. He always was so mysterious, now they just putting him with Elena in a room. I don't hate her, she's fine, I just don't like them as a couple.

But I loved the scene with Danny and Sam in the beginning, when he took the boys out and the woman asked him if that was part of his job description. "You'd be suprised." That was sweet :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.