Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Re: Without A Trace

I personally think they're done, but we'll see what happens. Anne was feeling guilty and wanted to distance herself from the whole situation so she left.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The team searches for an air traffic controller who vanishes after he almost let two planes collide on his watch. The team initially thinks that Rawlings may have disappeared because of things going on in his personal life -- the death of his wife and estrangement from his son. However, in the week prior to his disappearance, Rawlings reported a suspicious flight pattern of a Middle-Eastern pilot and he was threatened by someone at his home. Now, the agents try to determine whether the pilot may be involved in retaliating against Rawlings, or if there is a much bigger conspiracy in play.

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I saw a promo for that episode, sounds like a well done episode and looks like they'll do a good job tdealing with terrorism.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Talk about digging and sifting...so many events in this one :eek: "air controllers" what a stressful job, and the dad was in deep S..., but his kid worse, and Jack and what's her face. are they getting back together? where's Anne? Vivian is so good ;) and for once a happy ending, reuniting the dad and son ;) always good

5. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ok...anne left jack, and she may or may not be still living in NYC. and i have no idea whats going on between jack and sam (though i wish they'd resolve whatever this "thing" is).
    lol...loved martins warning to danny about elena. "careful" (after he caught danny staring at elena). i like the danny/elena relationship thing. and i really like the playful banter going on between martin and danny.

and i agree, viv was really good in last nights ep.

6. Desertwind

This was "shades of "Dog Eat Dog" from CSI, an eating contest.. pretty gross . with a different twist.. that poor kid and his brother. and their wretched childhood.. and the prostitute, trying to help him with his self-esteem.. very trippy and strange.. and Jack, so good again, as well as the rest, and the cute romance between (sorry, don't remember his name)& his lady.. and trying to bond with her son.. such a great show.. sad ending.. :(

7. Destiny

:lol: The romance I believe you are meaning is Danny and Elena, Yeah not caring for that, I mean its not like it will get far anyway, from what we have seen the longest relationship on the show is Viv and her husband and thats because they don't work together.

Jack & Sam, Sam & Martin, Jack & Anne Tried and ended
    Now hinting Sam & Jack
    Trying Danny & Elena.

Apparently they haven't learned their lesson yet. I mean come on they say they have lives outside the office but only in the case of "Jack & Marie (who were married/now divorced) and "Jack & Anne (who are not apparently together anymore)" okay so Jacks life sucks lol but common do they need the romance, I would rather see them work more missing person cases then see them googoo eyed over each other or so worried about the other that they miss something in their job.

One thing I do have to comment on at least Elena is more understandable, Some have complained before that they could barely understand her now I think she is doing really well. Its the writers I can't understand. :lol:

8. Desertwind

No, Destiny I was speaking of the overweight guy and his black girlfriend..I was a bit shocked by Danny and Elena kissing in the office,so forbidden on CSI.. right?

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I think anytime when there is a new character with an accent it is hard to understand but as you become accustomed to it you learn it and it doesn't become a problem anymore. I have seen this on some other shows as well.

As for WAT I am getting annoyed with the writers as they need to come up with better plots and character developments because the show is not that interesting to me as it once was.

10. Destiny

Desertwind umm are sure your not thinking about Cold case? Case the over-weight guy had the hots for a white reporter and the hooker was white too.
    On cold case Nick Vera (Jeremy Ratchford) who is white and grumpy lol is dating his new neighbor who is black.

Well the problem with Elena or rather the actress Roselyn Sanchez that some had is that she moved to New york at age 21 and spoke no english. She is 33 now so she isn't doing too bad considering its been 12 yrs and she has managed to keep her accent being true to her self (Puerto Rican), and yet learning the english language and dealing with the mics that capture their vocals.

11. Desertwind

WWHOOPS... your right.. geez, I watched them back to back.. and got confused. again.. sratches head and and hangs it in shame-- :( thank's.. your probably going WHAT the H... is she talking about.. :D thank's Destiny mumbles and says pay attention desetwind:mad:

12. Destiny

:lol: I admit a little bit of HUH? came to mind considering I see both eps as well. But I am just glad that it could be cleared up. :D

13. Desertwind

HELP :eek:.. becaue the the "football" games last night it screwed up the "WAT" time. I set my timer for 10:, and it was on earlier.. don't know why, so what I taped was an old "48 hrs" so please tell me what happened.. was it good, did anyone see it?

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well I saw it, but am confused? Was Sam once in the position as the photographer or what?

Otherwise I thought it was an ok episode.

15. Destiny

The ep was great, so to give you the gist of it, an artist (Abby) disappears along with a deadly secret, it starts out that she is painting using real people that she kind of serveils and paints them, which per usual of the show, gets some ticked off at her. They go through all that till they come to her Step father, who raised her after her mom died.

They discover that he had been giving money to her ex high school boyfriend (who has a drug habit and after she visits him commits suicide) to help him. At one point Sam asks him a question and he gets defensive and raises his voice, which out of character for sam say "Don't you raise your voice to me, don't you ever raise your voice to me" to which Elena has to jump in between them, and get the info.

To which they learn from the ex boyfriends current, that abby had been there discussing some secret they had they fought and abby left. The secret turns out that they accidently killed someone and covered it up.

Abby (the artist), Ian (the junkie boyfriend), Adam (his friend) and Marsha (a new friend they barely know) are at this bridge, the idea is that you step up being guided by someone you love keep your eyes shut take a step or two and keep your eyes shut and feel the wind, after a certain time you open your eyes and get a kiss. Abby and Ian went first, then Adam promised Marsha that he would guide her and she started to get spooked and adam thought it funny to not be there to help her (abby and Ian were yelling at him about it) when Marsha open her eyes and turns to fast and falls off the bridge. they all agree to keep it a secret until Abby can't any longer. See people including her family thought she committed suicide.

She tells her assistant who calls adam, who comes to NY and wants to stop Abby. In the end Sam and the local PD find Abby dead close to that same bridge, it turns out that Adam who married rich didn't want the info out and killed her, as sam looks at her she see's a flash of herself lying there and then a blonde swinging a shovel and someone yelling "Sam what did you do?" fade out.

Also during the ep, Elena and Danny are talking about Elena's daughter going to a show and he wants to get tickets for the three of them and says he will order them and Elena says she thinks he will have a problem, he asks why? she carefully pulls his wallet out of an envalope and he says he wonders where he left that.

It seems to me they are giving more info on sam's background, and they are careful about the Romance between Elena and danny, thing is, without saying it martin indicated that he might know something is going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.