Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

That was a good episode last night!
I've missed so many episodes, but I got the feeling that Danny thinks something is up between Sam and Martin after seeing them together outside (unless he already knew?)! :D

I think danny suspected something but that just confirmed it for him about martin and sam.

stripforensics it didn't end its a two parter, but i can give you this much it seems the woman was a drug mule and her babysitter "Jean" who had been clean stole one of the baggies and it brought her up short and she confronted Jean who got defensive even though she took the baggie and lied that she didn't take it, fineally sam and martin were going thru files about drug running and came across another that was similar but the woman was found dead a month later but people gave a descript of the guy and it matched their guy.
Now fearing this is what happened to the girl they are "STILL" looking for sam goes to jack and says thats the guy their looking for and she has a way to find him.

Then thats where it ended...

BUT the previews (which all i am gonna mention) show sam going undercover as a mule and something goes wrong, cause they flashed in text goes missing, leading the audience to believe that sam also goes missing, they bring the guy from the sketch in and jack saying "your a dead man" or something like that.. but there are quick shots flashing of bullets flying and people diving and running ...

Hope that helps some... i don't have the spoiler for it so thats all i can tell you on it. :)

I know the feeling, or the one you get when you think you figured out how its gonna end, and Bam they hit you with the most unexpected ending.. i hate when they do that as much as i hate 2 parters that aren't on the same night :lol:
two parters are just plain not normal or natural, their cruel and rude lol :D

:lol: why move the day .. how about we want the second part on NOW! :D

Did anybody see the episode when it was about Martin's Aunty disappearing? I thought that was a VERY good episode, along with Jack and his father, I think they should do more episode's like this, family-based. I enjoy episode's like that - it gives you a change. That has to be a favourite episode of mine. I hope they do another one, but concentrate on Danny and Viv, cause they weren't in it [which I thought was disapointing]

But I thought it was fantastic, touching and interesting :)

Posted by RoryForever:
Did anybody see the episode when it was about Martin's Aunty disappearing? I thought that was a VERY good episode, along with Jack and his father, I think they should do more episode's like this, family-based. I enjoy episode's like that - it gives you a change. That has to be a favourite episode of mine. I hope they do another one, but concentrate on Danny and Viv, cause they weren't in it [which I thought was disapointing]

But I thought it was fantastic, touching and interesting :)
I did! I thought that it was really sad! And i cried during more than one occasion during the episode... :(

*cries* I want to see Wat. We don't even get the 2nd season here, well get stupid reruns of season 1. *cries*
And like this channel wouldnt' have already lots of shows to be shown.
I don't know do they start to show 2nd seson of WaT after they are done with CSI 4th season. *sighs*

Poor DaWacko. You're missing out on so much!

That WAS an extremely good ep, "Shadows."

I wanna get the 1st season DVD cuz I saw like none of that.

Posted by DaWacko:
*cries*
*huggles Ducky again and pats her on the back* I've missed out on so much of WAT... at first i was only watching it when my mum taped episodes... but then i got my own VCR and almost never miss it... i've still missed out on a lot... :rolleyes:

Season 1 to be released on DVD on 9/07/04
could get it thru Amazon.com If you can't get it locally.

But if you get TNT its on in repeat syndication Mondays at 11:00 pm Est. TNT Website there in season 1 on TNT right now but i think (not totally sure) but i think they got season 1-2 already, which means they could switch over to season two at the end of season 1.
U will probably have to keep checking back with them on it.

First Iw as shocked that they actually released it in 1 set in Europe. Tho, it's too expensive :(

awww do you get TNT Cable station, if so they have them on there and if you like i can check around to see i swear i thought they also bought season 2 as well, but i will double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back