Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Thanks for the pics Hormiga :) , but wheres Marianne Jean-Baptiste?

I like the white jacket thing the guys have, but Eric Close is wearing blue :lol:

Thanks for the info Destiny :) I kind of like the flower name theme :lol:

^^^Marianne Jean-Baptiste was there too,here's a pic:

2521.jpg

Thanks Hormiga . I like that dress, its a nice colour :)

I was thinking that Danny and Elena could know each because they are related, maybe not brother and sister but maybe cousins, because from what ive seen so far (only 4 eps) they look like they have a connection, but not like theyve dated,more a family connection. Just IMO :)

You will find that they sort of flirt through the season, well not flirt exactly but it looks that way, they do have a connection as elena asked danny not to bring their baggage into the job.

I always thought that when they mentioned their "baggage" they were referring that both were Hispanic and nothing to do with being relatives,exworkmates or had an affair.As Danny said that to Elena after she talked to him in Spanish.

I don't like the idea of Danny/Elena next season,I don't like the idea of bringing a Hispanic to match with a Hispanic... :rolleyes:I don't think Elena apport anything to the series but as a friend of mine said if that means we'll gonna see a shirtless Danny,then welcome !!! :lol:

I hope the 5º season will be better than the previous one. :rolleyes:

I also hope that this season will be better than the last season.

I do think that the Danny/Elena romance shouldn't come as a surprise though as there were the few hints last season and it is TV drama where it is inevitable that something like would happen. *sigh*

I loved the season premiere, it definitly kept me on the edge of my seat, Brian/Max was really brave to try and get Todd/Daniel out of the house, but when he couldn't at least he told someone about it.

Err next weeks umm preview of "Candy" is a hmm gonna be interesting, I think. :lol:

I too thought it was a great storyline. Missed next weeks preview. No mention of characters relationships/personal stories on the show. But then they kinda skirt around them from time to time, not unlike CSI.

Destiny said:
Err next weeks umm preview of "Candy" is a hmm gonna be interesting, I think. :lol:

Why? :)

Just finished watching The Innocents, and in it Elena mentions to Viv that she has a 6 year old daughter, maybe thats how she knows Danny? eh just a theory :)

OMG, this to me- was the best opening premiere, of all of them, even CSI, and that's the truth- :eek: riveting, intense, Anthony and Poppy, fantastic ;)as well as the rest of the cast-- and the little boy, incredible, -- what a great little actor, he's going places ;) so beliveable, and convincing, with that low-life, scum-bag freak fake dad :mad: really good- I just wished that we could have seem him and his mom hug at the end :(

I really enjoyed the season opener as well. :D

I'm trying to get use to the Amazing Race and WAT on Sunday nights. :D

---------------------
KSpatiently.jpg

CSIangel17 said:
Destiny said:

Why? :)

Danny and Elena go undercover so something gonna happen between them and Jack and Anne have to deal with their personal and professional life due to Anne's pregnancy...

desertwind said:
OMG, this to me- was the best opening premiere, of all of them, even CSI, and that's the truth- :eek:

I fully agree. I watched 5 premieres last week (all CSI's, SVU and WAT) and for me this was the best ... by miles. The storyline was great. Powerfull start, beautiful ending. Great start of the show ... but I worry for upcoming sunday. I have a bad feeling about it.

Daisy said:

I fully agree. I watched 5 premieres last week (all CSI's, SVU and WAT) and for me this was the best ... by miles. The storyline was great. Powerfull start, beautiful ending. Great start of the show ... but I worry for upcoming sunday. I have a bad feeling about it.

I agree- POWERFUL_ "Cold Case" was previous, and although good, not as good as "WOAT" also "Criminal Minds" almost bordering on the absurd, to me- makes me nervous, and all the others, this was the best, maybe it's rating will go though the ceiling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back