Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Oh its actually "were" not "are", they broke up or rather Martin broke up with her, but Sam still cares for him, so when Martin got.. (wait you haven't gotten that far) lets just say that she tries to help him through a personal problem, after he gets shot.

oh no Destiny dont say that, now im really curious to find out what happens to Martin, guess ill have to wait a couple of eps :) Thanks for clearing up the Martin/Sam thing for me. the next episode is shown here on monday, so hopefully i wont have to wait too long :D

Did anyone see the promo for WAT 2nd episode. They had it up for 2 days, since it was supposed to be the season opener!

I warn you, if you don't wanna be spoiled, don't read this:

Are they hinting something to Elena/Danny. The season finale was pointing in that direction and I'm hoping that I'm so wrong. Them together is probably staged to catch the guy who's responsible for the dissapereance of the bad guy, but maybe in the end they gonna hook up. Writers! No! Please stop!

Yeah, I watched the promo for WAT that they had up which has Danny/Elena going under cover and I know the scene you're referring to is the last one shown in the promo?

I am pretty much accepting the fact that it's going to happen. I'm not saying it's a wise move considering all the other relationships the show is juggling but every procedural drama show also has to deal with tension/chemistry between characters and they realised they can't drag the M/S out too long so they need something new to work with .......... As long as we get better episodes as a whole this season than Season 4, I won't let it bother me too much. (Don't quote me on that.)

Muzzy_Olorea said:
I am pretty much accepting the fact that it's going to happen. I'm not saying it's a wise move considering all the other relationships the show is juggling but every procedural drama show also has to deal with tension/chemistry between characters and they realised they can't drag the M/S out too long so they need something new to work with .......... As long as we get better episodes as a whole this season than Season 4, I won't let it bother me too much. (Don't quote me on that.)

I'm really not happy about this possible romance but like you said, if it means improving the writing and the quality of the show and more screen time for my favourite character (Danny) then I'll accept it.

As for the promo, I honestly think they did a good thing switching the episodes. The one that is now the season opener sounds like a very emotional one and much better for a premiere.

Daisy said: Did anyone see the promo for WAT 2nd episode. They had it up for 2 days, since it was supposed to be the season opener!
I didn't watch the promo but above I posted the first two descripts of the new season, in spoiler tags. ;)

*Newbie here* I love WAT. I've been watching it for about a year, but just recently, (about a few weeks ago), I've noticed something. *I don't know if this has been posted before* Doesn't Eric Close look a bit like a younger version of Gary Sinise?? My mom said a little bit, only EC is cuter, and I couldn't agree more. (Shhh...) But this has been bothering me for the weeks since I've noticed it!

But anyways... My favorite episode is the one where kid or someone has some sort of bomb strapped to him and when he presses the button, it doesn't go off. (The kid actually did have the bomb strapped to him, right? I can't remember.) The boy played on CSI. That's all I remember. I went around all night saying, "That kid played on CSI. In '4x4', where he put his best friend in a dryer."

*goes and looks up the episode*

Dyllan Christopher played Chase Ryan in "4x4" and Ian in WAT "Volcano."

Yhis was in our TV section of today's paper- on "WOAT"

QUESTION My daughter and I watched a taped re-run of 'WOAT" that ran on Aug. 17. what happened at the end? to the two missing children? we'd apprecaite knowing the ending

ANSWER The episode called "White Balance"--dealt witht he different attention given to a missing white girl and a missing black boy. it ended without saying which was alive, to underscore the point that all lives should be equally important!!!

Source- R.D. Heldenfels- LVRJ

szmandatogoholic said:
But anyways... My favorite episode is the one where kid or someone has some sort of bomb strapped to him and when he presses the button, it doesn't go off. (The kid actually did have the bomb strapped to him, right? I can't remember.) The boy played on CSI. That's all I remember. I went around all night saying, "That kid played on CSI. In '4x4', where he put his best friend in a dryer."

*goes and looks up the episode*

That is one of my favourite episodes too. Poor Danny at the end. But that storyline never got further with him and Jack, that could have been interesting.

I think the actor who you are looking for is Shane Haboucha.

OMG!!! I haven't seen this forum before :D it's very good 'cause it is near CSI so I can talk about both of them: WAT and CSI :D :D.

Well, I'm a little back, :p 'cause I've only watched the first season, but the show is very, very good :D I'll try to read all the posts here :p and read the spoilers, maybe I won't understand anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also have some shipping :rolleyes:. I didn't like the thing with Jack and Sam (s1), I mean, I didn't want to know about it that way :(

I love Danny, I think he's very hot :eek: :blushes: although at the beginning I prefered Martin :lol:

I think there is a thread in this forum for shipping couples from non-csi shows if that helps, and welcome I agree with your assessment but to be honest all three guys are pretty dangerous in the on fire area. :D

Well I watched WaT with the new detective Elena, i think shes quite good and seems to fit in with the team well.

Is she a permanent recurring character, cos in the opening credits she's not on them?

I think Martin is definitely the best looking, IMO anyway, but i can see the attraction to each of the guys.

Has anyone ever noticed Marianne Jean-Baptistes English accent? cos she does such a great accent i can never tell shes from england (me being from there too lol) :)

Elena is a permanent character on the show, it took a little while for her to get into the credits.

I know what you mean they are a mixed cast.

Anthony LaPaglia is from Adelaide, Australia
Poppy Montgomery is from Sydney, Australia
Marianne Jean-Baptiste is from London, England
Enrique Murciano is from Miami, Florida
Eric Close is from Staten Island, New York
Roselyn Sanchez is from San Juan, Puerto Rico

A little Trivia:
Poppy Montgomery's real name is very long: Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Donahue
Has sisters names Rosie Thorn, Daisy Yellow, Lily Belle and Marigold Sun, Her brother is named Jethro Tull. Step-sister Claire Mitchell-Taverner

Marianne's full name is: Marianne Raigipcien Jean-Baptiste
She is married to a ballet Dancer

Enrique is related to the starter of the music group "Miami Sound Machine".

Yeah I knew that *because I'm not obsessed.*

It's so weird (in a kind of nice way) that Poppy and her sisters' names all run along a common theme. Insanely long name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back