Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Yep season four, I think the next ep is number 89 unless I am mistaken, makes me wonder what they are planning for the great 100th. :D

I think a good idea for ep 100th could be a cross-over with CSI:LV.I'd like to see Jack and Grissom together.

a68b.jpg

Yeah unless WP changed his mind when it first came out that WOAT would air after them, he thought it was as bad an idea as spin off's, something about to much cop type shows.

Apparently he was proven wrong since WOAT is nothing really like CSI (CSI=Forsenics, WOAT=FBI Missing Persons), and they have proven they can hold their own in the ratings.

He hasn't said much about WOAT that I could find with regards to them being after them, so maybe he gave up on that, I wouldn't mind a cross over but not for ep 100, thats a shows milestone, to say "We did it, we made it, we are" ep 101 okay I can see the cross over. :D

I think a crossover with CSI:NY would be cool ... and make more sense since they're in the same city ..... but I also would really like to see what Jack and Grissom would make of each other.

^^ yeah, that would be cool to see.

I jsut saw the new ep, and I liked it. The scene at the en with 'little jackie' was really cute.

I love Danny/Elana. They are so cute! I like how they speak a micture of spanish/english to each other.

I'm glad that the father wasn't behind the mothers disapperance. It would be such a shame to see him want to get rid of his baby. I'm glad that he wound up being good in the end becuase the previews made it seem like he was evil.

yeah! i'd like to see the crossovers. I think a crossover with Criminal Minds would be cool aswell. *lol*

I like last 2 eps.. Finally, find the feeling again.

Yeah last scene was really cute. Martin's learning to joke again. Bit of an angsty longing Samantha there!

Danny/Elena speaking Spanish was a nice touch. I don't like the addition of Elena to the team but now she's here for some reason I want to find out more about her daughter.

dino - Love your icon/banner. He really creeps me out in Prison Break .... or at least he did at the beginning. After 'Brother's Keeper' I was less scared. Lol.

Re: Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

There is a new ep scheduled for April 20th, Called "More Than this".

The team searches for a young blue blood who went missing from the inner city shelter for indigent women where he volunteered as part of his sentence for drug possession.

As the agents investigate whether Breck Mulligan was victimized by one of the shelter's resident's abusive husbands, pimps or dealers, they also ponder if Breck, a repeat drug offender, fell back into that dangerous world. Breck's powerful father counters that his reformed son was likely kidnapped in the shelter's dicey neighborhood by someone seeking a hefty ransom. After learning that Breck's father cut him off financially following his arrest, the agents also wonder what Breck did to obtain thousands of dollars from "anonymous donors" to keep the shelter open.

Gina Torres ("Alias," "24") and Perry King ("Melrose Place") guest star as the missing young man's shelter supervisor and his father, respectively.

Next episode: Shattered.
The team searches for a teenage figure skater who disappears after practice one day and discover that many people in her life had reason to worry.
Airs: Thursday April 27, 2006.

I liked "More than this" but there was another ep were it had happened the same to the missing person.
The Danny/Martin scene where Martin was trying to talk in Spanish was hilarious !!! :lol:
Since Elena Delgado is there,there's a lot of "Spanglish".

Quite liked this episode. Martin trying to speak Spanish was funny and Elena was even bearable in this episode.

Seeing the dead body hanging out the car was really creepy which is funny because I can take it on CSI but seeing that on WAT was .... woah. Hehe.

Still pushing for Vivian to have more screen time though!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back