Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Glad this topic is here- this is my 2nd fav show after CSI---love the cast- ;) the stories---I always tape it- and watch it later- Anthony LaPaglia- is awesome ;) -not particulary good looking but charmismatic-and Poppy Montgomery- great- :p and the black actress- sorry don't know her name- she's wonderful--all of them-now one has a addiction to pills- :(- this week's had some funny moments- it's always riveting- :eek:Jerry Bruckheimer- you go--

Like desertwind, this is my 2nd favourite show after CSI where TV drama is concerned. The character that defines this show for me is Vivian. I love the stories and the pacing. But I dislike the personal story lines. I must be weird! :lol: But maybe not so since my all-time favourite shows are on Discovery Channel. :D

for me Without A Trace is a lot of like CSI Miami...good case..coll cast...some of them very handsome (Martin) :) i like to whatch this show...for now i see S1 and S2 ...i was so sad for Jack when his wife ask him if she will come to NY with her...and in the last epi she say that she want divorce..f..c. but i don`t like that in CSI Miami and Without A Trace the writers have add a lot of personal stuff...but will keep follow this show in future..:)

Hormiga said:
CBS fined for "indecency" for the ep "Our sons and daughters" (ep 6 season 2). :eek: :eek: :eek:
Read it here.

C'mon.. it was one of my favourite episode...

I'm not living in USA but is there any "screen signs" on you tv when you watch some movies and shows.. like "not for 10 years old".. till "eighteen years old"...
some kind of parental "warning" ??

I think it's kind of funny... a show can't show this kind of things but when you watch tv news they are always with their "big boom cata" with their violent pictures..

Maybe I'm wrong but in a way I thing it's ridiculous!

Air Date: 3/30/06 (THURSDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#418) "The Road Home"

<Snip> Meanwhile, a concerned Samantha tries to get to the bottom of Martin's sudden tardiness and explosive temper.

Also saw the Promo at CBS.com for this and on the tv, looks to be very interesting.

^^ It looks as they come back to reality again.
IMO it's quite annoying that Martin is addicted to painkillers one ep,no trace of that next one but it comes back again the next...
I'd prefer that they continue the story more fluently.

Oh but they did periodically show him, not so much the emotional part of the addiction, but everytime you turn around he was taking his meds, then digging through the trash to find them, getting frustrated alot.

Thing is they are carrying the Pain med addiction on the lower side, because the addiction affects everyone differently, some can take them for along time and never become addicted, and there are some who will.

I think they just wanted to intro into it slowly so that people will see the differences, like one moment is is taking the pills but hiding them, then the trash incident, then he is back to fine, frustrated, then fine, and apparently now late and has a temper. The up's and downs of a person with an addiction. Who knows how they will play it from here. but it so far seems IMO a good storyline. Instead of the predictable type of you know when, where, what etc type of things. :)

Hi everyone! My name is Christine and I am really in love with Without A Trace.

I can't believe that Martin has gotten addicted to his pain medication. That was such a shock for me, but I think it definately brings an interesting storyline to the show.

The TV Guide that is out features Without a Trace on the cover. And has lots of good deatails about the show on the inside. I just bought it and wanted to let ya'll know.

I've seen the promo and I really look forward to it. The TV Guide special was good, really interesting story to read. I look forward to the upcoming episode!

I saw the promo too and now I am super excited. I really hope that Martin will let someone try to help him with his problem. It would be horrible if this addiction just kept going on...

In the TV Guide, it looks like Sam finds out about his problem. I wonder what will happen between the two of them...

OMG- last nights episode was better than CSI- riveting- suspensful- and absoutely fantastic- and they don't take out Jack- he's always there- unlke them taking Grissom away- so good-- Vivian was fantastic with the teenage boy- the way she talked him down- and Martin- the ending brought tears to my eyes- him attending th recovery meeting- great show-

Very good episode last night!!!! I really liked how Samantha got kind of emotional when she was confronting Martin about his problem. Also loved when Vivian was talking to the boy's mother. And I loved (times 10) the ending because it was so good for Martin to get help and admit he has a problem. And I also have to say that Danny is a really good guy to go with Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back