Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Without A Trace

Yes! Thank you! *passes a cookie to Jeff*

2. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*steals the rest of 'em and runs*

3. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

*grabs a cookie*

Yes, well. I have liked Anthony LaPaglia and thought he was hot for a little while. I dont now though. :D He was such a moving actor in WAT in season 1 or 2. WAT is actually on tomorrow night and I cannot wait to watch it. :D

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Anthony LaPaglia kicked ass in Murder One and Frasier.

5. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Yes. There was a dvd of muder One. I didnt know about until i saw Anthony's sweet face on it. Not going to buy it becasue it cost a lot! :(

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Anthony is good, really good. I've always liked him. My favourite character on WAT though is Danny Taylor.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Just wondering does anyone remember Vince Colosimo gues starring on it? It was a firefighter one ... he was one of the fire fighters ... dont know what the eppy was called. His an Aussie ... one of my fave Aussie actors =) and his gonna be the Practice tonite too! [Gonna tape it - although I dont like it <_<].

I think Anthony is superb too, and my fave tho is Martin, followed by Danny.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The ep your referring to is called "Trip Box" it was in season 2, Gus Finn Played by Vince Colossimo

Interesting note: Vince Colossimo and Anthony LaPaglia worked together previously on the Australian film 'Lantana'

9. Destiny

what i find cool is both CSI Miami and Without a trace in Season 2 (of both shows) had the same title ep..
    "Wannabe" origially it was called "Bully Wannabe" but as they filmed it they changed the title, totally different means of the eps but still cool lol.

Without a trace aired it 2-12-04
    A 12 year old boy (Jake Thomas) goes missing. The team discovers that the boy had a rough 24 hours leading up to his disappearance. He disappeared in the middle of the school day, the only clues a broken miror, a discarded hall pass, and blood on the wall....until a picture of him is sent around the school.

CSI Miami Aired 3-22-04
    Horatio and Speedle's case hinges on the testimony of a forensic-evidence enthusiast who stole a blood-drenched latex glove from the scene of the murder of a man who was stabbed to death with a butterfly knife. When Speedle tracks him down, the CSI wannabe is impressed by the ease with which Speedle was able to locate him, and the two begin to develop a slight bond when he shows up at the crime lab the night before he is set to testify. However, their relationship is cut short when the young man is found dead in his forensics-shrine of a home.

Back to Without a trace lol..
    The cast list.
    Anthony LaPaglia=Jack Malone
    Poppy Montgomery=Samantha Spade
    Marianne Jean-Baptiste=Vivian Johnson
    Enrique Murciano=Danny Taylor
    Eric Close=Martin Fitzgerald

OTHERS:
    Ray Baker=Victor Fitzgerald (Martins Father)
    Talia Balsam=Marie Malone (Jacks Wife)
    Martin Landau=Mr. Malone (Jacks Father)
    Laura Marano=Kate Malone (Jacks Youngest Daughter)
    Vanessa Marano=Hannnah Malone (Jacks Oldest Daughter)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah, thank you! So it was! :D Yeah-huh both Anthony and Vince starred in Latana, I have seen it, and thought it was a good movie.

As for the question that I noticed above somewhere, my preffered chracters are Martin and Danny :)

11. Destiny

your welcome, and i don't know who saw it but recently like the 26th, Anthony was on "The late late show" with rosie prez (whom he also was in a movie with about 14 yrs ago), and they were talking.

AL told the audience a story about the emmies and how he hated to be called a "Favorite to win" because then bad things always happen like he doesn't. :lol:
    So he went on to say that Vince came over to his house and told him to watch this tape of (one of the emmy competition) and he to vince and several others said "This guy is gonna win" so he bet against Himself he won Eight hundred dollars and something else.

So Anthony bet that he would lose at the emmy's and everyone else was betting he would win, in the end he did lose but he made money off it :lol:

Sorry just found it to be a funny story :D :lol:

12. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

WAT was good last night! I felt sorry for Lynette :(

13. Guest

Guest Guest

It was sad. She didn't realize that fixing the outside only makes things worse if the inside is still broken.

14. Destiny

I think that this proved a good point alot of people see what is on the outside to judge a person and initally it tends to get in the way of knowing the person for who they are.
    Granted outward appearances do count on some level, but they shouldn't be the total sum of everything about a person, the fact that they are kind and gentle, loving and so on should be taken into account.

With this ep it just proved that no matter how perfect you try to make yourself, happiness has to come from within, the need to be loved by others is only good when you have learned to love yourself for who you are.

15. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Ahhh... the last episode ended in a cliffhanger. I didn't realize it was a 2 parter. They've drawn me in for another week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.