Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Yeah, the fruit basket thing was pretty funny

I was addicted to WAT until this season. The first 3 eps were the only decent ones this season. They need to stop making almost every ep about Jack and his so called problems. Now that he finally has someone he is interested in the writers are going to get Sam involved? Thats just low and childish in my opinion.

I love the show more than anything but, it's just getting horrible now. I can't stand this.

Thursday, January 19, 10PM ET/PT

"Patient X"

The team searches for a therapist who was abducted as she prepared to enter her car on her way home from work.

Thursday, January 19, 10PM ET/PT

"Patient X"

The team searches for a therapist who was abducted as she prepared to enter her car on her way home from work.

A Marty Ep. thou.

Oh, now see............I'm upset about the Martin storyline. I don't want to see him do this! It makes me sad! It's a good acting storyline for Eric though!

I still love this show! and each character!
Latest episode was really great...
Eric Close made such a good work! And the Martin's painkiller problem is quiet fine for me! I hope to watch more Martin-Danny interaction..

Hey guys, I've been a WAT fan since last season, but I've just now ventured into this thread.

When the Martin-painkillers storyline first started, I'll admit I hated the idea. But now as it progressed, I've started to like it more and more and have found it to be interesting. I think Eric Close is doing a good job of showing the inner battle Martin is having about this. I"m looking forward to seeing it progress.

I also wanted to introduce myself with a music video I made. It's an episodic video for Showdown. It's my first time making a video like this. I hope you guys like it. Video is Here

I was a massive WAT fan before I even got into CSI so ....

I don't like the Martin painkillers Angsty storyline. It's too OOC. I mean, after all he's been through, maybe I could take his addiction but definitely not the stealing from the MP's house. That's just way too unbelievable.

Don't like Elena. Show doesn't need her. Slightly more bearable because she's not in it a lot but she still takes up screentime of the others.

Jack and his new lady friend? Too soon considering her husband just died but it's sweet. Although we all knew it was over ages and ages ago, this new storyline doubly confirms the fact that Jack/Samantha is never going to make a believable return without ruining the show.

Oh and Vivian rocked in 4.13 - Rage.

I don't like the Martin painkillers Angsty storyline. It's too OOC. I mean, after all he's been through, maybe I could take his addiction but definitely not the stealing from the MP's house. That's just way too unbelievable.

I'm with you on the Martin thing. Stealing pills from the MP's house and then going through the office trash cans to find pills that he threw away is going a little overboard. He can get fired for something like that and I'm ready to see what they're going to do about it when they find out. Danny's going to find out (BEST. IDEA. EVER.) and he can't keep something like that a secret.

Don't like Elena. Show doesn't need her. Slightly more bearable because she's not in it a lot but she still takes up screentime of the others.

You? Rock. I haven't met too many people on here that actually dislike Elena and thinks the show doesn't need her. She mumbles and makes the worst jokes ever, there's nothing fascinating about that at all. About the screentime, she's been taking it from Danny a lot and that's starting to piss me off.

Oh and Vivian rocked in 4.13 - Rage.

OH, HECK YES! Vivian and Danny are the stars of the show, man and they're both getting less and less screentime. Sucks really.

Have you watched the last ep "The little things"?
I really liked the confrontation between Martin & Danny,the Martin storyline about his addiction to the painkillers is quite interesting.He used to be the good guy so I like to see him in trouble.
I'd also like Jack with Anne,and that he's changing his black ties !!!

I've seen it and I think it was awsome. The confrontation was quite interesting. Looking at Danny's background, he knows what it is to be addicted to something. Martin is in denial now and Danny's trying to let him talk, but that's difficult. But he brought himself and the kid in trouble so Danny had to shoot the guy, so Danny was right to be angry. Really interested how this plays out.

Yeah I saw the latest episode. Danny giving Martin the wake-up call was good and nicely played.

Personally I'm not too fond of the Martin/Drug addiction storyline and I'm glad they're not going to drag it out too long (hopefully).

Yay for Jack with Anne. Although I think it was rather too soon on her part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back