Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

The last episode was great!
First because of the case and the team work..
and Above all because of Danny/Martin interaction.

It was great to watch them work together again... Martin was heartbreaking; Eric Close is just amazing! so was Danny.. The guys were both shocked by the events and Danny's reaction was for me really understandable... He was angry against Martin but also against himself for not seing this coming... a lot of frustration in this episode indeed.. poor Martin!

I wasn't also a big fan of the Martin'addiction story but I must say that they have well done it and I enjoy to watch the "conclusion" and Martin 's confrontation with Jack, Sam and Danny! Wouhou!!

Tonights episode was really well done!! They sort of let all of their problems go for this one - it was hilarious! Jack delivered some of the funniest lines & Jack and Danny were quite the team! :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean, i love the rock, paper, sissors, they did to go talk to the woman. Elana seems to be fitting in In my opinion, "time for someones nap" :lol: when she and jack were joking with danny, or her trying to keep a straight face with the tie.

My fav lines oh there were so many

The Pookie Bear ex-con :lol:

Jack (To school friend): You're a stalker, a drunk and apparently you're an idiot.
School friend: I'm Not a drunk.

Or when jack handed him coffee and he looked at it and said lol "I never touch the stuff". :lol:

Oh and also this show is one of the shows (For those who didn't know) That CBS renewed for the 2006-2007 season.

WITHOUT A TRACE, averaging 18.75 million viewers, continues to win its time period in viewers and key demographics, and heads into its fifth season as the first series to top "ER" in adults 18-49.

^LOL some of my other favorite lines were:
~"I've never been a lesbian either. Although, I did have this dream once..." -Jack :lol: :lol:
~"Horny at the office?" - Martin
~The Charlie's Angels scene
~of course, the ending where Jack and Danny are singing to the juke box :lol:
~Also when Sam was trying to say the laundry guy's name!! :lol:

Woah, what happened to Jack?! I think his love interest is having a good influence on him. :D

I think that the guest stars really made this episode. All of them were just great, hilarious, and real, and not too serious. The whole concept was a good one, I think. It's so rare that the missing person chooses to leave, and so realistic that it's for something so silly as the equivilent of a teenaged crush (or 'love', but that's a whole other story).

"You have got to be the world's worst agraphobic." :lol:

So, theories on what was bothering Danny at the beginning of the episode? And perhaps why he got better at the end?

Yeah, yay for Jack lightening up. Him and Danny singing = LMAO!

Maybe Danny was worrying about Martin after their conversation in the last episode but felt better when he saw Martin had got a grip on himself.

This was just hilarious. They should not make 23 episodes of this in a year, but one once in a while is great. I loved it. Jack and Danny singing was just it. It almost killed me. And Viv and Martins scene with the newspaper article, the look Viv gave to Martin!

It wasn't really a follow up from last week, but I don't think it was the intention to do so. Next episode is probably back to business, but I'm glad they gave us this, I though it was great.

Hey,are they changing the show from drama to comedy?
I was astonish watching it :eek:.It was so hilarious :lol:.
Including "The Godfather" parody.
Last week it was so sad with Martin's prob and this one was so funny and weird,I thought it was going to be one of Jack's dreams...
What I liked the most was how all the characters interacted together for first time this season.

Do you think they are going to continue doing eps as this or that they are going to return to the usual drama? :confused:

Do you know when is next ep?

I think they're going to go back to the drama. I mean I don't think they're going to have Danny and Jack break out into song every episode. Hehe.

However as a character, Jack is definitely cheering up and as soon as Martin gets over his addiciton for good maybe we'll get some more lighthearted episodes.

I jsut recently started watching WAT again and I loved it! The end where Danny and Jack started singing was great! :lol: I'm glad they are adding some light moments in there!

I like Elana. I think she's okay. I think her and Danny are kinda cute.

Glad the Martin painkillers story is going soon. It jsut didn't match him. As good of a guy he is, it was really OOC.

I think that every drama should have just a touch of comedy in it, otherwise its to soap like imo.
WOAT has always had some sort of comedy to it, i preferre the subtle sarcasic comedy to out the out right.

Such as the following lines from past eps.

Jack: According to the groom, she was an angel.
Martin: I guess love is blind. And deaf. And very, very dumb.
Jack: Spoken like a true romantic.
-------
Martin: You still believe in that?
Jack: Yeah, marriage, kids, the whole nine yards. [Martin looks at him]
Jack: I didn't say I was good at it, but I'm a huge fan.
-------
Danny: And if the ballistics come back positive, I've got you for attempted murder - of me.
--------
Danny: A plane is not supposed to be in the sky. It's not natural.
Martin: Neither was that flight attendant and you weren't afraid of her.
--------
Jack: Easy money. Didn't occur to you that we'd be all over this?
Guy: I told her not to call the police.
Jack: You are hands down the biggest idiot I've ever met.
--------
Jack: Perfect husband, perfect father, perfect life.
Danny: Sounds like perfect denial.
--------
Vivian: Anything turn up?
Martin: Oh, yeah. 23 nurses, 14 doctors, 12 orderlies and a partridge in a pear tree.
--------
Samantha: This is only half of it.
Martin: And we're looking for what?
Danny: That's the fun part. We don't know.
--------
Danny: How was Washington?
Jack: "D.C.," As in "Didn't Cooperate." I did get a free pen out of Whitehurst's office, though.
--------
Jack: How are the kids?
Marie: Uh, Kate's making a, uh, Hogwarts Schoolhouse out of paper clips, and, Hannah managed to find an US magazine with Hilary Duff on the cover, so,
Jack: Who the hell's Hilary Duff?
----------
Martin: Well, the husband's a lawyer. They usually have above average intelligence - sort of.

Okay thats what i choose through the ones i have i have some more but those are some of my favs.

Glad you like i am trying to collect them (for different shows) but i got sidetracked with some personal problems and now catch up is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back