Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without a Trace

Posted by Dynamo1:
It wasn't a great week for CBS hospitals.

First, on Everyone Loves Raymond:
SPOILER: ><font color="purple">Ray would not wake up after surgery for a brief while.</font><
Then the Without A Trace incident.
Maybe they should ship their characters over to NBC's ER.

:lol:

You know, last year's cliffhanger with Martin going home with Sam was bad enough..I was so excited. Now they go and up the angst TENFOLD!!!!

This is going to be a long summer.

They always do this to us, and they just had to include Martin and my Danny! AHHH! Soooo long until the season premiere

Hope this helps Timpendragon
Ages of actors:
Enrique Murciano/Danny was born July 9th, 1973 in FLA
Eric Close/Martin was born May 24th, 1967 in NY

Bumping up for new folks to find it was on page 2. ;)

So anyone got idea's on the opening of this coming season?

*unlocks topic*
Please keep this thread about the show and let the other thread be about shipping please. :D

*munchs on cookie*
WAT hasn't been on here for a while... Comedy Inc. has taken over. I love Comedy Inc. more, though. :p

If i can't watch it on CBS i watch the repeats on i believe its TNT (Syndication), thanks for re-opening this thread.

YAY!! it's back! WHOOP WHOOP

so a friend of mine told me a lot about this episode called "Silent Partner". any comments on this episode?

Omg, Jack so should grow his hair long then the best hot moment is when he suddenly cuts it off! :D So freaking hawt. <3

Anyway Hopefully it will come back on here soon. :D Big Brother has nearly finished. :D

Can we meet your uncle? :lol:

I've loved ALP ever since Murder One and now they showed last episodes for Frasier and he was in those and GOD his character in that always cracks me up... I also watched "The Client" a few weeks ago and HE WAS SO DAMN SLIM!

Anyways, to ALP's character... Jack is... very great lead. I mean as a boss, even he is...erm.... having relationships with ...erm... like Sam, still he is the boss and seems to be good boss. Tho, I always feel bad when he yells at my Martin :(

So are there any spoilers for next season out? I really want to know about Martin and Danny and I'm not sure if I can wait to the season premire lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back