Someone on TvTome came up with this.

Jack Malone (John Michaels Malone) = John Michaels
Hanna (daughter) = Helen
Kate (daughter) = Katherine
Maria (wife) = Martha (John's wife)
Doris (his mom) = Doris (his boss)
Samantha = Susan

Re: Without A Trace

Maybe it's just me, but I think last night's episode sucked. I am so sick of Jack feeling sorry for himself. I think he needs to get up and get over it. He needs to be thankful that his family is still alive. :rolleyes:

i think the song with the girl singing...was when the sister was getting into the shower....and it was playing on the radio as Jack was leaving?

and the other song..they played it twice...or 3 times i think! at the beginning..and at the very end...
it sounded like something that couldve been from The Beatles...

Nikka_what I believe you are right. The classic rock station seems to play that song everyday, and if I recall, they say "Major Tom" is by David Bowie. Looked up the lyrics from your link and then looked up lyrics from the Beatles and this song isn't listed under the Beatles.

Did you ask me because I am old enough to remember when it came out? :lol: You and Dannyfan05 are correct. I had already taped over the recent episode, so I was not sure which song they were asking about. You know how people's memory gives out as we get older.

my mistake!!! LOL it sounds like the beatles to me..but what do i know ...i`m only 15! LOL but i really like that song...it`s going to be on my ipod soon!

can anyone help me with the other song? i can tell you now though that it`s not past 1995. LOL it played from the dead sister's radio just as she went into the shower and Jack left her..house..or was that an apartment or hotel room...and yeah.

I called a friend you still temporarily had it on videotape. He heard the following lyrics as the stripper was getting ready for her shower.
"I've been searching for some kind of reaction."
I've been searching for some kind of webpage with the lyrics, but Yahoo, Lycos, and Google could not find it. Couldn't get more lyrics because she and Jack were talking, and then he turned down the radio to hear the answering machine.

Heh, heh, no Dynamo I did not ask you for help because you were alive when Major Tom came out! :lol:

You are the all knowing, all powerful...well, all knowing at least, so I figured you'd know for certain! :lol:

And as far as that other song (where the stripper's getting ready to shower), my parents TiVo'd that ep, so I'll head over there today and check it out. I'll let ya know what, if anything, I find out! :p

TiVo is a DVR recorder, as opposed to a VCR...it has a hard drive which saves the programs that are recorded, it is all digital, you can transfer stuff from the recorder's hard drive to your comp if you have the soft-and-hardware for that...it's pretty neat. Of course, it costs $12-15 extra for the service each month...which is why I don't have it and my parents do, lol. And that is why I record shows at their house sometimes, sneak over on Sundays while they're at church and put my shows on a tape if I didn't have a chance to tape them myself. :lol:

Hope that explanation of TiVo makes sense...

Oooh, America is so advanced in technology! :D :p But it sounds like something I should get. Soon. :eek:

First, LOVE TIVO. Can't live without it. LOL.

Second, I have a love/hate affair with this episode. I am mainly upset that I thought Viv was going to get to come back to work cases but it was only a dream!!

Second, i figured out Jack was the old man by the voice. And though they can put extra makeup on an actor, they always come out looking like pinhead to me so that kind of gave it away.

I did like the look Sam gave Jack when he questioned the ex-wife. LOL; thought she was going to hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back