Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without a Trace

I've read up on the FBI for the book I'm writing and they usually just drive their own cars, but I have read that many Special Agents do wear bullet-proof vest while out in the field. They might have had their car fitted for bullet-proof glass but judging by that scene the glass appeared to be normal factory glass.
I did read though that in some states it is manditory for a special agent, officer, or whomever to wear a vest when transporting a suspect, etc,. Not sure if NY follows that or if the WAT crew would if the city does... Hope this helped.

Re: Without A Trace

*squee!!*

It's coming back here in the next 2 weeks in the UK. :D I cannot wait to see Mr. La Paglia. Le sigh. I cannot wait for season 3 to start. :D

kazzy..youre silllyyyy

i watched a WaT ep. thursday night...Sam went undercover....it was pretty good. and you can see the tention with the whole Jack/Sam/Martin love triangle!

i dunno what season its from though...i`m assuming from this season? watevvvv

OOO i heard a roumor about what happens on the season premir! Is it ok if i post it? Its a spoiler.

As long as you put a "Spoiler warning" In bold before the spoiler skip a couple lines and then post the spoiler it should be okay.
hmmm getting an idea, got to talk to the mods here first. ;)

ok...here it is.

**********SPOILER WARNING FOR PREMIRE!!!!******************

Spoiler Alert!

Ok i heard that in the new season premire both Danny and Martin survive. Whille Martin gets some rather serious injuries a hole in his intestin and a nicked something or other...(poor Martin :-() Danny gets away with just some realy heavy stress...like anyone would.
WOW I CANT WAIT! but poor Martin..he is one of my fav characters!

Cat's Edit: Added more spoilor space.

ok...here it is.

**********SPOILER WARNING FOR PREMIRE!!!!******************

Spoiler Alert!

Ok i heard that in the new season premire both Danny and Martin survive. Whille Martin gets some rather serious injuries a hole in his intestin and a nicked something or other...(poor Martin :-() Danny gets away with just some realy heavy stress...like anyone would.
WOW I CANT WAIT! but poor Martin..he is one of my fav characters!

Cat's Edit: Added more spoilor space.

*sniffle* That's sad... Poor Marty. But at least they both survive. I swear, man, at the end of End Game, I was shrieking at my TV, yelling that if either of them were hurt, I was never watching again. x.x

I can't wait either. Martin is also my favorite character and I am glad he survises. Two bullets wow, poor Martin.

Yes, I am just hoping we get some sort of reaction from Sam on Martin.

I just remember my reaction to the end scene!! I was so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back