Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Posted by stripforensics:
Posted by Tripp3235:
First, LOVE TIVO. Can't live without it. LOL.
I SECOND THAT!

And I third it. Couldn't live without it, as I'm gone during CSI's timeslot, and am not allowed to watch TV after 10...unless my mother doesn't catch me, of course. :devil:

I've only started watching this show since I came back from Korea in September. I'm surprised by how much I'm liking it.

Ordinarily "it was all a dream" episodes tick me off to no end, but I think that's because these types of shows tend to let the writers do all kinds of wild and crazy things only to hit the Reset Button (term courtesy of St: Hypertext's Jammer) and change everything back to the status quo.

So I think the reason that I really, really, really liked this particular dream-ep was that I got all the fun out of going, "wtf? WTF? WTF?!!!", yet at the end I felt that the dream was going to have repercussions for Jack... it's not something that's just gonna be thrown away and forgot about.

Just saw season 2 episode "Risen".
God I cracked up when Jack told that lady to slap her and when she did :lol: OUCH! and Jack's look after that :lol:
priceless :D

Character Ages/Background

Hi there, gang,

I'm sorry if this question seems to be coming out of nowhere, but I'm working on a fanfic, and I was hoping someone here might be able to help me.

Have they ever stated any of the characters' ages on screen? I especially need Martin and Danny's.

If not, I guess I'll just go with the actual age of the actors. Just thought I'd try here first.

Oh, and where is Martin from, originally? I don't remember if they've ever said that, either. I know Jack's a New Yorker, and I think Danny and Viv are, but what about Martin and Sam?

Thanks for the help!

TimPendragon

Re: Character Ages/Background

TimPendragon you might try this site to help you out with tidbits on info. Missing Persons Unit Elite

So what did everyone think of the season finale tonight? (May 19, 2005).

^ Thanks for the link, Destiny! Unfortunately, it doesn't give any ages for the characters. Still, it's got some helpful stuff. :)

Yeah sorry about the age part i have other sites on my desktop and i am at the laptop right now, i will look through and see if i can find that info.
Hope that site does help you some, also try googles, and do a search on Without a trace character bio's or biographies, it might help to.

Good luck, glad it gave you some info.

about 6 more minutes left...it`s awesome so far!

i`m assuming....this "thing" that happens..hasn`t showed for me yet...LOL :lol:

Re: Without a Trace

I am surprised they weren't a little suspious why the van hadn't moved that long, especially knowing what the guy was into.

What really scared me is when they were trying to get viv's heart started, i am glad she survived, maybe MJB isn't leaving the show after all.

From what i understand she got this storyline after she threatened not to return due to lack of storyline for her character, next thing you know she has a heart problem and surgery.

Re: Without a Trace

It wasn't a great week for CBS hospitals.

First, on Everyone Loves Raymond:
SPOILER: ><font color="purple">Ray would not wake up after surgery for a brief while.</font><
Then the Without A Trace incident.
Maybe they should ship their characters over to NBC's ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back