Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without a Trace

Well i haven't heard anything about either actor leaving the show, and so far i haven't heard that viv is leaving as they once had rumored (not confirmed).

But that doesn't mean much right now, they should be releasing information reguarding the show soon.

Did any of you see the awesome interview with Anthony LaPaglia on Enough Rope with Andrew Denton (Australian TV) a couple of weeks back? One of the best celebrity interviews I've ever seen. Gia giving out the tidbit about when Anthony lost his virginity was priceless. Just the sort of useless information fans love to hear. I think he was slightly embarrassed, but it was kinda cute. I love this show so much. Apart from the CSIs I think it's one of the best shows on TV atm.

Here's a transcript of the interview: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s1401492.htm

A.L. also had hip replacement Surgery a couple years ago, i know that much he was telling on Conan O'Brien one night, and he said he was surprised that he could walk do the things like football and such as well as he did before the surgery.

I was reading the transcript..
SEE WHAT HE SAYS!

'm like a complete drug addict when it comes to football, soccer, if you want to call it that, but it's football.

SEE EVEN HIM SAYS IT*S FOOTBALL! :p

I can't wait to see Poppy (Samantha) staring on the movie on LifeTime tomorrow nite. Its called Murder In The Hamptons. Here its gonna be on 7/11/05 at 9 on LifeTime, i'm not gonna miss it!

thanks for the reminder!!! i was wondering when that's going to be on! i misplaced my issue of US Weekly and it mentioned the movie! WHOO HOO!

So, how do you think the Season Finale will play out this season?

I don't want either Danny or Martin to die but I honestly don't see how they could have survived that scene. I wonder how they will get them out of this.

j/w but don't FBI agents sometimes wear bullet proof vests, and even some of their cars are bullet proof airn't they. So maybe, HOPEFULLY they were protected!...just a thought. Let PRAY my thought was true!

that's what i thought!!!!

maybe the car had a bullet proof windshield!
i read ONE spoiler..but it wasnt even much. it was just about SOMEONE in a hospital. i have to say..THIS WAS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER FOR ME LAST SEASON!!! [second was Grey's Anatomy], LOL :lol:

Great... we just saw season 2 and now I'm wondering what the heck happened during season 3 and I so don't want to read...

j/w but don't FBI agents sometimes wear bullet proof vests, and even some of their cars are bullet proof airn't they. So maybe, HOPEFULLY they were protected!...just a thought. Let PRAY my thought was true!
Not to be the downer of the upside but their heads weren't protected so like said unless their windshield was protected which i doubt we either have to consider...
1. Bad aiming (but we saw different)
2. Bullet Proof Vests (a possiblity)
3. Quick Ducking reflexes (adrenaline will do that)
4. Neither is leaving the show (haven't heard anything like that with these two)

Also Something that has me courious, and i am wondering without checking the tape if i even still have that, wasn't Sam transporting someone as well, and if so was she behind them? or did she go a different route.

Okay never mind i just read the script for it and she was walking with the girl in the scene just before Danny and Martins scene in the car.

Anyone interest in the script for season 1-3 they can be found at Twiz TV / Without a trace.

anyone know of a good spoiler site where we can get some info on season 4. Also does anyone know when the season 2 dvds will be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back