Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Last episode was "The Line" so my faves so far have been...
"Copycat" even that Spaulding was so ICKY. Whole room went "EEEEEEWWWWWW" when we realized he was in the episode :lol:
and "A Tree FAlls" hee, lots of Martin in it ;)

The episode what started to bug me was "Life Rules".
Rick Hoffman as "Gary Moscowicz". WHole episode I kept thinking "where the hell I've seen that man before" and then I realized.. CSIM episode season 2: "Bait"

Posted by DaWacko:
Posted by kazzy:
:eek:

Uh no, first grabs gets it first. And I was here before you. :p

Excuse me ladies, even I'm keeping Martin. I SAW Anthony first. Yes, 1995 in Murder One.... no, It wasn't showed here until 1998 or so so I was uh already... erm... 13 and I believe, you kazzy were.what...8? and you Siri..11 :p
AND in the movie "The Client"... so...HA!

:devil:

ps. Destiny, I think I can hi-jack Anthony and smuggle him to Finland ;)
13 and 11 isn't that much of a gap, Sanna :p

Posted by CSIri:
Posted by DaWacko:
Posted by kazzy:
:eek:

Uh no, first grabs gets it first. And I was here before you. :p

Excuse me ladies, even I'm keeping Martin. I SAW Anthony first. Yes, 1995 in Murder One.... no, It wasn't showed here until 1998 or so so I was uh already... erm... 13 and I believe, you kazzy were.what...8? and you Siri..11 :p
AND in the movie "The Client"... so...HA!

:devil:

ps. Destiny, I think I can hi-jack Anthony and smuggle him to Finland ;)
13 and 11 isn't that much of a gap, Sanna :p

Nor is 8 to 11. Goddamnit. But 8 to 13, thats a different story..

"Without a Trace" is soo cool. i love Maritn (Eric Close) he's adorable. i like how this show has the victims alive most of the time. Jack is a cool boss and he's good with his team. Sam is my other fave character soo her and Martin together is a dream. :D

um...have we mentioned this already?

that pregnant teen girl from that ep. that first caught my attention...

SHE`S GOING TO BE IN "LITTLE ATHENS" WITH ERIC SZMANDA!!! i checked out the movie`s site last nite...*teeeheeez*

As most of you know the East Coast didn't get to view this weeks ep, because of the bush speach which took place at 8pm, that pushed "Survivor" to 9pm, and "CSI" To 10pm.

The west coast did get the ep and this week (according to my Directv satilite) ws suppost to be "The Boogy Man" but it showed Season 2 ep "Gung Ho" When a young soldier recently returned from Iraq disappears, Jack and Danny look into his disappearance only to learn that the soldier may have more secrets than they want to uncover.

yepp...we got that season 2 rerun. first time i ever saw it..and it was pretty good. Danny...WOW! :D

JACK`s HAIR BACK THEN.... :lol:

For anyone who is wondering, according to TV guide and TV tome the Without a Trace that was supposed to be on last Thursday will be airing Wednesday at 9.

Thanks, hopefully Bush didn't screw with the may sweeps to much, granted the show gets good enough ratings to be renewed and all but still they need the money to keep the show going and all.
Will definitly tune in then to see it.

I looked and didn't see anything on tv guide about it being moved to Wensday night at 9. I'll have to tape on my vcr since Alias will be on at that time. Or just watch it while tivo tapes Alias. I'll keep looking to see if I see it anywhere. Thanks for the info though. I was hoping to see this ep cause it looks pretty good.

I checked TVGuide.com online listings. It says that this Wednesday at 9:00 pm (Eastern) on CBS is a new Without a Trace episode named "The Bogie Man." It follows a Dr Phil primetime special and is before a new CSI:NY. Since TV Guide was wrong about the presidential speech night listings, I should remind everyone as usual, that the networks have the right (however misguided) to change the schedule without advance notice.

Wow. Good thing I checked this thread, or there's no way I would've known WAT was moved to Wednesday this week. Good to know, good to know. *writes down the day and time*

Okay...now I can relax, knowing I will have not one, but TWO excellent shows to watch this Wednesday, the other one being Lost. (By the way, did anyone else watch the Stupid Recap Episode of Lost last week?! I completely wasted a good hour there, hoping I'd catch something I missed, but no. Grrrrr)

I just wanted to check about thursdays ep...

Wednesday May 4th 9pm est. "The Bogi Man" NEW
Thursday May 5th 10pm est. "Off The Tracks" NEW

YAY back to back new loving it, two times WAT in the same week, my vcr may have a heartattack. :lol:

Urgh, I'll have a heart attack from waiting! The last new episode of WAT was back in December or just at the end of December. I miss WAT. *sobs* And no, there are no re-runs either! :(

*burst into tears and runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back