Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

anyone wanna fill me in on any major thing that happened between Sam and Martin???

i wasn`t paying attention much...but today at school my friend Aileen was obsessing over last nite's ep. without say too much about it [she LOVESSSS this show and is in LOVEEEE with Martin and Sam]. sooo.....how was it? i wasn`t paying attention to it much... :(

martin dumped sam...this is good and bad. good: he is free :lol: bad: That bas**rd that was cruel! well...I'm done lol

Posted by luvgeorge24:
martin dumped sam...this is good and bad. good: he is free :lol: bad: That bas**rd that was cruel! well...I'm done lol

OMG, I LOVED Sam and Martin. Was he really mean about it??

MARTIN DUMPED SAM?!?! THAT`S WHY AILEEN WAS SOOO SAD!!! in scripture class she was like, "I NEED TO GET OVER A FAKE RELATIONSHIP!!! THOSE TWO ARE JUST SOOO HOTT TOGETHER!" :D

Does it make me a shallow person to say I loved Danny's pouty lips this last ep? (The Very Special Episode--w/his brother) I'd like to think it doesn't, but it probably does. I'm okay with that. He has *dies* nice lips.

*scampers off...somewhere else*

Posted by Nikka_what:
Does it make me a shallow person to say I loved Danny's pouty lips this last ep? (The Very Special Episode--w/his brother) I'd like to think it doesn't, but it probably does. I'm okay with that. He has *dies* nice lips.

*scampers off...somewhere else*

COME BACK HEREEEE!!

i found Danny to be EXTREMELYYYY SEXXXXY last nite!!! ..i find..ALL 3 OF THOSE GUYS...Danny, Martin, and Jack...to be EXTREMELY SEXXXY/HOTT :D

*scampers back in* Yes...all three are quelle magnifique! Which is probably not what I meant to actually say...my French is...long past it's sell-by date. :lol:

*hmph* Martin dumped Sam?!? I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed early that night!!! No wonder there was this "weirdness" between them. Sam looked like she'd been crying, but I was too caught up in the HOTNESS that are DANNY's LIPS!!

Whoa, watching the commerical for tonights ep and Jack is standing on the edge of the roof and it switches back and forth and he falls forward, and this isn't even the season finale.

*Runs off to get descript of tonight and next week eps from Tvguide Online*

5-12-04 "John Michaels" 60 mins.

Jack's personal life and inner struggles collide with his professional life when he handles a case involving a missing man whose family trouble mirror his in many ways.
--------------------
My comments: Whoa, watching the commerical for tonights ep and Jack is standing on the edge of the roof and it switches back and forth and he falls forward, and this isn't even the season finale.
---------------------------
5-19-05 "Endgame" 60 mins.

In the third-season finale, a woman vanishes from her place of employment after a man posing as a cop comes looking for her, and the search for her leads the team into an international political struggle involving an african terrorist organization. Elsewhere Vivian undergoes heart surgery.

wasn't tonite's episode titled "dreams" or something like that..but then they changed it?? that`s what my friend Aileen told me. she`s still heartbroken over Martin and Sam..haha :lol:

Spoiler Info

Anthony playing double duty, as the missing guy? WHOA that is wicked, this is a jack episode for sure.
YAY good to see you Viv, cleared till the surgery, which is next week lol but hey at least she isn't at home in her robe anymore, definitly looking pretty as usual.

Can Sam get anymore embarrassed as she is in the strip club, i knew that girl "Hope" looks familiar, she was Cassie James on CSI in Hungry artist, the homeless sister.

She also was on Without a trace before "The Line" Susan Misner is a good actress.

Gee, doesn't the actor who plays the missing man, John, look familiar? ;) I don't want to spoil anything for those who have not seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back