Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Re: Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack *Spoilers*

Yeah I watched this last episode (after not really watching all season) and it was ok but I still think that the characters lack emotion. Seems to me they are all out for themselves. Samantha seemed to be the only one that cared. Now maybe I missed something from not watching so long but that was the main reason I stopped watching in the first place.

i love WOAT... why did they have to leave it on a cliff hanger so frustrating but its a good ending to the storyline because it had to have a big build up for how long it had lasted and they definately did it justice.

Loved Sam to you can see how frustrated she is being in the office and how she just wants to be treated normally.

What did you guys think of yesterdsay's episode? I got the feeling that Sam was the only one who cared enough for Jack to stay with him. But then again she couldn't really do anything because she has to stay in the office. Jack didn't like being babysat. Doesanyone like Brian????????? I HATE Brian. I think he needs to go away and leave Sam alone. I think that they are starting to like each other. I like that he wants to get involved but I just want him to pay child support. I don't want him involved in Sam's life or her child's life. I like that Poppy Montgomery and the actor of Brian are together in real life and that is their baby but I don't want him to be Sam's boyfriend. I am a big supporter of Sam and Jack together. Brian is a threat to their relationship. Getting pregnant for Sam was a mistake. She didn't plan on it. I feel bad for her.

ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER, Jack and his almost death expierence, and the heart transplant girl, wanting to bond with the family,and them not wanting too, I found that odd, a part of their son lived on in her, poor girl, and the brother so grief stricken he went to the extreme he did, but thankfully, the team saved the day. & arrived in time.. and on babysitting Jack, so sweet and caring, and on Sam and her baby's dad, he I think wants to be part ot his childs life, and the going to have coffee maybe a new beginning, Sam and Jack had a brief fling many moons ago, and their now just co-workers/friends nothing more, they still care for each other, but not in a romantic way, the last scene with Vivian was so poignant and sweet, she goes "what's your preference "Vanity Fair" or "People" he goes "Sports Illustrated, swim suit issue":thumbsup:, she goes "People it is" and starts reading him a cute little story about a cat:lol:

The continuing story:wtf: boy is Jack one stubborn son-of-a-bitch, he escapes the hospital bed to go hunt for Jen, the little girl who was now a wittness and the perp. is after her, what a great acting performance this was for him, he looked and acted so in pain, good make-up:borg:and the guy who came out of the coma after 3 years and didn't remember anything, but then he did.. he was involved with a girl who his brother accidently killed , and his wife was also carrying on with another guy, thinking he'd never recover, but he did. the ending riveting:thumbsup: Sam and Viv and the guys on top of the case as always!

Another riveting ep. wow, Jack seeing a psychiatrist:alienblush: Linda Hunt good role, she's so homely!! he does need some counciling for sure:( many issues he's not dealing with properly the girl he keeps bugging, he does care, but he's not helping her forget.. she told him to "back off" the poor guy who couldn't forgive himself for the fire, that he he couldn't save his gal and her child:klingon:horrible, but saved a little boy from getting hit by a bus, and felt better, and then got involved in the drug world, by once again trying to help someone. And Sam and her on-going trying to have a relationship with her baby's father, and Jack butting in. I've never seen her quite so mad.. Rosa was really good in this ep.. and the guy was saved after being shot by the gang members:scream: next week's finale
look's incredible:thumbsup:

Next weeks the finale???

Ooh yey.

Jack and Sam seriously still have unresolved issues. I feel for sam because you could see last time she was actually getting somewhere and now its back to square one.

Love Jack though he just has that air that he knows he's wrong and i think he knows he needs to see someone about the whole load of stuff that happened.

WAT is not close to the show it used to be. Casewise, it's still ok, but the characters turned boring and the personal storylines are crap.

The human trafficing case had a lot of potential when Vivian was in charge, but when Jack took over, it went downhill fast. Sam's pregnancy storyline is boring. They never should have brought in into the show. The whole 'Jack will look into the guy's background, finds something back and the guy will run off' was soo predicatable. Let's hope something good will come of it in the finale next week.

And let's hope we have some more Danny en Martin next season, they had very much lack of screentime this year IMO.

WOW, to each ones own I feel the opposite, the characters are better than ever, and Sams pregancy, hey it happens, it takes us to see her personal side and how she's dealing with the preggos and the father of her baby, and Jack getting mugged, beaten up and dumped in a pond, riveting:wtf:, and Viv is awesome and Danny and Eric, all superb characters, I feel the shows better and more exciting than ever!

Pack your bags, Jack. CBS is moving you. AGAIN. According to TV Guide online, Without A Trace will be moving to Tuesdays at 10:00 pm (Eastern) opposite Law & Order SVU on NBC and Eli stone on ABC.

I'm starting to think CBS executives don't know Jack.

Mmm, not sure I like that move .. that will be a lot of shows I have to watch next season on tuesday (i count 5 already, including 2 others shows at 10PM...)

The finale was good. Not as good as last year, but it left something promising open for next season. The case was interesting. One of the better ones this season.

I wonder what Danny told the investigator. Could that testamony caused Jack to be trown out? There has to be a reason they showed Danny last and not Vivian. (Had it something to do with the talk Danny had with Elena earlier in the episode. Could someone explain to me were they talking about, I didn't understand it.) I hope they set up a good storyline for Danny again, his whole background is set for interesting episodes, but we haven't seen anything of it the last 2 years. Shame, but I have good hopes for next year.

I'm very courious how they gonna bring back Jack again, in season 3 he had to come back because of a divorse, I don't think they can put Vivian in charge again, that would be unrealisitc.

Btw, that baby was very cute :)

Lord have mercy, now Jack is told to step down, and he's on the street:wtf:what did Danny say, cause Viv was awesome, and Sam and Rosa and Eric, so what happened to make them come to this conclusion:(this was a strange story, the swim teacher who was molesting the boys at summer camp, many moons ago, and the dad who took them all hostage, and the internet cafe.. and by accident the girl go shot:confused:it's always amazing how they find where and these people are! excellent ep. and the end with Sam giving birth, and Jack saying 'you didn't have to do this alone"[he brings a hugh ballcap]:lol:as a gift, and she goes "yeah, I did" and he goes "well, you don't have to any more" what does that mean? and the baby adorable:thumbsup:

I'm guessing the conversation between Elena and Danny was that he thinks Jack is to much of a liability to be boss, I'm guessing he still has utmost repsect for him but he's realising how much trouble they get into because Jack does something and goes with instinct.

I loved the baby was soo adorable, Sam was great she has been one of my faves all season something about how she's gonna handle it all will be interesting.

I hate this season in general in TV all finales end with really big questions.. First CSI now Without a Trace and soon probably NY.... not good for me.

As far as i know Antony isnt leaving so obviously he doesnt leave leave, wil be interesting how they play it would love for Viv to be boss she has shown she can do it.

weehee.gif
great premiere spectatular, poor Jack:( he's got a new guy [Stephen Weber] watching him like a hawk, and pratically dismissed him and didn't let him work on the case of the dad who's daughter went missing over 3 years ago. The pyschic, fake, and telling him he killed his own daughter,:scream: and so he joined a support group for parents with missing children. And tried to tell the other dad his son was in fact dead" and the dad ran amok.. Sam was great and the rest of the cast as always. When she asked Jack to cover for her, and Jack had to ride to the possible crime scene, he told him "you done one thing wrong and your gone, no warning":eek:and his reply, "what do you want to listen to on the radio, talk shows, country music":lol: He can't do anything right it seems, but the poignant ending, with the father who's daughter was alive all this time, tears:( I love Anthony LaPalgia:luvlove:

I'm with you desertwind I love Jack Malone! Loved the episode was very sad but very significant in this day and age i feel. Some of my fave moments
Jack describing the new guy
"He looks like a hamster" :guffaw:
And then talking about his socks!:guffaw:

Back