Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack *Spoilers*

:lol:Yes indeed hilarious, the only flaw is I like Jack's hair longer it's very black and wavy the short hair-cut well not too attractive, he's very sexy, not as handsome as Billy Petersen, but he's got his own charm:thumbsup:It looks like we're the only ones on this board that watched this. It's my 2nd fav. show after CSI, it's on tonight~

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Re: Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack *Spoilers*

Ha and i'm in the UK lol but ill watch it when it becomes available. I know the buzzcut seems a bit weird but ey its something to look forward to as the season progresses :)
    Whats the next ep about?

3. Desertwind

All it says in my TV Guide is~

A female executive at a posh clothing company is abducted from a taxi after attending a party

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

very desscriptive lol oh well they re always good i look forward to it

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I watch it but I just finished watching the premiere. I thought it was good...but it didn't seem like a season premiere to me......seemed kind of uneventful.

6. Desertwind

So last nights was a a mix of good and bad, and weird, Sam was great, and Jack has another job offer:wtf: A security guard for a Wall Street firm, an oodles of dough, the premise of the kidnapped girl, many problems her low-life dad, the married guy and how her abductors tortured her, and she escapes and the still catch her. Sam saves her and then goes home to her baby boy, so sweet:p with Jack watching her on the monitor:wtf: what's up with that?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I guess Sam forgot to turn her computer off and left the live feed from the nanny cam up. Jack probably just walked by, saw it on and watched her for a bit. It's obvious he still has feelings for her. I personally liked her better with Martin, but that romance apparently didn't last too long.

8. Desertwind

This week's ep. was soo sad, I cried twice. The escaped convict, who planned his own escape, and got away to visit his son, and his mom who came by the office told Jack how his dad had hung himself when he was 15, because he'd lost everthing, and it showed it heartbraking. Then he went to visit his son who he'd basically abandoned, as well. The kid was surly and uncommunicative, and told him to get lost, not knowing he was dying of pancreatic cancer, more tears. At the end Jack found him and rode with him to take him back, but let him go, because he had only a short time to live. So. and did file a fake report pretending that he never found him. So great, so cool and so compassionate:thumbsup: Anthony LaPalgia as always great!

9. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Anyone watch last nights episode? Very cute Jack/Sam scene by the elevator!! Other than that, I like Jack's comment to Medina about kittens. I also liked the case too, it was pretty sad.

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Loved that scene.
    At least for now, Jack and Sam are fellow agents so it's totally kosher; once Jack is back in charge (which apparently will happen in a few weeks), I wonder how TPTB will play the relationship.

11. Desertwind

This is one crime drama where I have no interest in the personal side of it, I do like Sam, but she's interested in her new baby for now...maybe eventually, something fresh will ensue, but the whole crime stories rock,:bolian: this poor kid and his parents, his dad in particular and his mom too, then finding out his girlfriend is preggos, and would have stuck by her. The friend who ran amok on him and he fell down the stairs , sad, all over a test:(and showing a softer, side of Steven Webber towards Jack, although he's in it way too much, and Jack so cool always, he's so good on this show, thank goodness he's not bailing like Billy Petersen, at least it's still going strong:thumbsup:

12. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

I thought it was cute to. *is late lol* I hope it builds up to more,the case was a great case as well,these last two have been for that matter.:)

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I like the new boss, I thought they were going to make him be a hateful character but he isn't that bad and after 7 seasons is nice to see new faces around.
    I like him keeping Jack in line (last season he was out of control) and seeing Jack actually working in the cases and interacting with him and Sam. But I don't think he's going to last much, Jack will be, eventually, the boss again.

14. Desertwind

This episode was one of the most riveting ever, OMG, two cases which is unusual, mostly they concentrate on one, the womens advocate missing, and the little girl kidnapped, and Jack so on top of it all, he's amazing and Viv and Sam and Eric Close so frustrated and I've never seen him get so furious:scream:how Jack drove out the the perpertrator's house of the brother, and put that wire around his neck and made him tell who and where his psycho sicko brother was. And the poor missing girl shot for trying to help out and he [Eric] missed it by 20 minutes and was so distraught by this. and thank goodness the little girl was found alive. The end where his boss was going to have Jack re-instated, YIPEE :thumbsup: and the last dialogue between how he said "you played it well" and Jack goes "that's what's wrong with you, you think this is a game":rolleyes:so such a fantastic ep.

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am very happy that Jack is going to be reinstated as boss. This episode was very good!