Without A Trace #2 ~ Jack's Pack

I gurantee this show will be picked up, it's too popular and if Anthony LaPaglia has any clout what-so-ever this will happen, crap it's my 2nd fav. show, and I too wanted to see the wedding, so maybe if we all write or protest or whatever it takes, CBS will get a clue and re-think this whole ridiculous decision:klingon:

I hope the show is picked up by another network, the show is popular. It was still in the top 20, so I don't understand how they could just cancel it just like that. I love this show and am disappointed in the cancellation. I'm even more disappointed in the explanation given

Check it out fans I just posted the top rated show out of 20 'WOAT' came in #10, what the:eek: something is fishy here, also "The Unit" which I don't watch, cancelled and "My Name Is Earl" neither of them are ever in the top rated shows.. so.. isn't this a bit off?

Err, electra, I don't know if you meant to post that but please add more content to your posts. Otherwise it's considered spam. There's an edit button on your post for 24 hours after you post so please edit instead of posting again. Thank you. :)

Anthony LaPaglia is in Spain promoting the 7º season of "Without a Trace" and there's an interesting interview in a Spanish newspaper (here for those who speak Spanish).

He says that the series deserved a stunning ending and not a "weak" one, he also says that he asked repeatedly if this was the last season and they told him that it wasn't so they lied to him. And that the actors even agreed to reduce their salary and that it didn't help at all.
He says that he feels upset and disappointed but also relief that the show is over.
(Well, this has nothing to do with the series, but at the end of the interview he says that now he's going to Rome to see the Champions league final, he loves football).

Last edited:
Thank's for the link and the news Daquien Maybe we're all jumping the gun, I know for a fact it's a highly rated show, and the comedy 'The Old Adventures Of New Christine" was renewed, and it's never even in the top 20:confused: also "Cold Case" was too.. so with all the flack, and it's a popular drama, maybe the big-wigs will re-consider their decision, and it'll will be picked up.. this bummed me out and I can't believe this~:(

Back