William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIPEE. he was gorgeous.. and threw out the ball & was doing that cute grin he has.. in the 7th and sang "TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME" he's so passionate and was totally yelling like "come on you guys I know you can do it :D alas the Marlins kicked their butts 9-0 as of now he sat in the sky box with the announcers and they asked him alot of questions about CSI, and one thing he did say is "we start back for S/8 in JULY' and that it gave them "9 week's off, to see family and the CUBS".. he's a diehard fan he said.. he's funny, and so quick witted and so sharp with his answers, one thing I did notice he uses his hands alot and NO wedding ring nor no Gina, but there could be reasons for that :eek: he look's like he's packed on a few pounds, no biggie, and his hair is totally grey, his voice so soothing and appealing the announcer kept calling him BILL, [cause in 2005 he called him William] and he goes "that's OK, I've been called alot of things" :lol: he had on a CUBS shirt and black pants and a CUBS hat! I was pretty stoked to see him live like that! there was so much more, but I can't remember it all now.. hopefully there will be a video of this game and him[​IMG]

2. jtbwriter2006

jtbwriter2006 Victim

I taped WP singing...he was so...hot throwing out the 1st pitch-but his singing-he boomed "Take Me Out" so well-the whole stadium woke up (but not the ..... Cubs!)
    I loved how passionate Billy was..and the little boy smile on his face showing off his Ron Santo signature...sigh...
    If you want to see him really go off-see the bittersweet
    "This Old Cub"..
    What was really great was how knowledgable Len and Bob were about his work, but they should mention next time "Passed Away"-a really hysterical movie he did that's set in Chicago. Bob Hoskins and he are brothers (???), Maureen Stapleton is their mother, and Pamela Reed and Frances McDormand are their sisters. Huge cast and very funny-a real cult classic! :D
    I bet we see him at a Cub game again really soon-Len and Bob love having him on! Maybe the Cubbies will actually play better!

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

My Gunshy dvd is broken and I am not happy, *pouts*

Loved the clips. I noticed the wedding ring thing too, windy. I don't think he wears one does he? Can't remember seeing one before... not that I've stalked him out before or owt... well... only a little bit...

I am officially besotted by him again. Grey hair, cute curls under his cap... Had to lick the pc monitor this time... cute, cute, cute!

I'd still love to see him play a brilliant criminal - a real smoothy - like Thomas Crown Affair. I think he'd be an excellent and compelling baddie.

And I 'd love to see some comedy from him. He has played some lovely little comedic moments in CSI. He could so do it.

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I feel for Billy and his love of the Cubbies! For years I followed a struggling team (but in ice hockey for me), and you know what, it just makes you love 'em more! I can't believe they got stuffed so bad last night, maybe Billy should have played.

5. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

you're besotted with him again? :rolleyes: you've never been not besotted with him! :lol: i know the truth! :lol: you're the same as me! :lol: :lol:

does anyone think he looked slightly intoxicated aswell when he was singing at the cubs? good man!! :D he never fails to impress! looked completely gorgeous though - lovin the grey hair - yummy! :devil:

isn't there a cubs curse or something? i'm sure i've heard something like that. or am i just making that up? i agree with gameface supporting a struggling team - my team (rotherham utd) are rubbish and we've just been relegated - there's no drama watching a team that wins all the time is there??? :lol: or do i just like torturing myself? :lol:

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yeah, there is a Cubs curse! The Curse of the Goat! Something to do with them not letting a goat into Wrigley Field many years ago. They have been trying to break the curse, but it doesn't seem to be working.

But curses can be broken, so there is hope. Like my New York Rangers. They where cursed - something to do with them burning the old deeds to Madison Square Garden in the Stanley Cup. It took them 41 years to break that curse!

Poor old Cubbies, they haven't been to a world series in over 60 years, and haven't won it since 1908 :eek:

Poppy - as for being intoxicated, I think it's a prerequisite if you support the Cubs - you need a few beers to dull the pain :D

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I read a fanfic about that, well similar, he was brain washed. :rolleyes:
    :eek: That would be awesome, on the zip wire thingy, wearing suits the whole time...:eek:

Anyone know where I can find this on the internet? I've searched and searched. :(

She was at the museum thingy though, so she may just not have wanted to be on camera. Yeah, I just watched the golden globes 2006 clip, and he doesn't have a ring on then either. No idea.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

OMG YOU LEG-END! Wacky Races rocked, and guess who was my fav charactor? Dick Dastardly, why do I always like the bad guys. I am disturbed child ;)

At least you've got it you big moohead! Not that you can watch it atm, but ssh, you've still got it lol. You know you wanna copy it and sling it mine and Poppylvsgriss' way?!

Supporting a struggling team is better than supporting money grabbing glory chasers (oooh harsh lmao) imo. Shows more passion, hence me loving my boys (The mighty Rovers!) despire what happens. Not ashamed to say I cried when they got religated. Sporting heartbreak sucks :(

LMAO LOL, 'Curse of the Goat?!' LOL, sounds like a bad title for a Harry Potter movie *snigger*

Maybe his ring irritates his skin? It's pretty common, happens to me if I have a ring on too long. I dunno, just an educated guess :s

Egg you should SO change that JF quote in your sig to 'ZEXY Season 8 romance' :D

9. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I aim to please ;) naah my favourite character was The Anthill Mob haha but I did feel sorry for DD never winning, and I LOVE mutley! :p haha, can you remember Grissom being a member of the Anthill Mob :lol:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I missed it *sigh* I thought he was singing in the 'seventh inning stretch' instead at the opening.

Ok, as far as the wedding ring goes, only 90% of married men wear their ring. I know LOTS of men who don't. I don't think he 'takes it off on purpose'.
    As for the 'slight intoxication' well that would be kinda cute and it is HOT in Chicago. :lol:
    Gina, well, maybe she didn't want to go??? Who knows
    I'm sure everyone had a great time.

SO, again is there a site where I can see Billy throwing out the first pitch???

11. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

yeah there is- its on grissomsararomance.com. he even looks cute throwing a ball!

the drunkeness of billy at the cubs game is hilarious. stuff like that just makes me love him even more! :D

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks poppylvsgris I'll go check it out :)

13. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Oooh thanks poppylvsgriss!! :D

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

about him wearing a ring, he did have it in October at the Emmy's for example.

click here

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For along time my father went without a ring, then he wore a ring, but due to an accident it had to be cut off, and now he wears one all the time.

Basically some will wear rings and some will choose not to for certain reasons, such as weight loss/gain (resizing of ring), swollen hands from the heat, certain events they don't want to lose it. Also sometimes those who normally wear a ring but take it off for any number of reasons will either put it on a chain around their neck tucked into their shirt, or they will keep it in their pockets, or IF his wife was there she might have been holding on to it for him.

Who really knows. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.