William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

and considering his profession, he has to take it off for the filming so he could be forgetting to put it on again, i guess. we usually try to find some crazy causes of some of Billy's behavior but sometimes, the simpliest answer could turn out to be the right one. like with his beard. why did he shave it off? it was simply hot outside ;)

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yep, I think he was trashed too. What's not to love!? Man after my own heart... *sigh*

And how very dare you suggest I am besotted more than you??!! Don't forget, I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ON YOUR LAMINATOR ALL WEEK!! :lol: :lol: :p ;)

I remember Birmingham City having a curse at their football ground, St Andrews. To lift it, someone had to pee on all four corners of the pitch! Hee hee!!

Billy? Can your acting skills stretch to playing a hosepipe? :lol: :lol:

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Mutley was seriously the best. :lol:
    90%? :eek: That's a hell of a lot a people. My doesn't wear hers because of high blood pressure, it makes her fingers swell. :rolleyes: My dad on the other hand can't physically take it off anymore, even if he wanted to. :lol:
    He might have taken it off because of the flying around, my friends feet swelled up like you wouldn't believe when we went to Guatemala. :lol:
    ...and because he looks hotter without it...:rolleyes: :lol:

ETA: I forgot sorry. :rolleyes:
    I was debating that, but I thought since it's a quote, no wait I have an idea! Watch this space, well that space. *points down* :lol:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm sure your correct Destiny and probably did take if off, before throwing the ball.. makes sense.. and as far as intoxicated, I thought the opposite, he seemed so sober, & straight and I thought wow, he's not even drinking at all at a baseball game :eek: loved his quick fast sharp answers, and his low appealing soothing voice, talk about in his element, he joked about the CUBS not winning the pennant for "like a 100 years" he's so sweet and here he's a super star on this hit show, and very wealthy and acts like regular Joe around the corner,without a dime! so humble and charm just exudes from his whole being, he's just nice and so likeable! he'd be fun to hang out with just to listen to him.. ;)

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

lol, yeah the Brum City thing - that was crazy Barry Fry I do believe :D Although I do believe it'd take a whole lot more to lift whatever curse is on them, heh.

I hope to goodness Billy never feels the need to go pee on home plate at Wrigley Field, however many beers he's drank during a game.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITFAN! :D *pulls party poppers* :lol: Never guess who you share your birthday with (you probably already knew this, but I'll tell you anyway) friggin' Oscar The Grouch! As in from Sesame Street! :lol: It's also donut day today. Know what that means BF? Donuts all for you :lol:
    Wow, I just found out that it's Egg day on June 3rd. :eek: :lol:

Yeah...:rolleyes:

...I hope all your Birthday Billy Wishes come true! :D (try saying that fast. :rolleyes:)

Anyone found the interview after the game on the internet yet?

ETA: I have all the luck don't I? :p

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITFAN!!! *takes donut* (thanks egg!) I hope your birthday is filled with soooo much Billy hotness!!! I'll leave you a gift over on the pics thread ;)

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

happy birthday britfan!!!! have a billy + beer-tastic day!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D (S.S.S!!!! ;))

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Cheers chucks! This is great! I'm having a birthday every day! And Grissom's gurl? I got your present on the pics thread. Thank you!

Poppylvsgriss! The beers are on you my friend!! Or more likely all over you by the time we finish in Sheffield tonight!! Yaaaaaaay!!! SSS! ;)

10. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

unfortunataly i think i will definately be the latter! :lol: :lol: woot! get ur beer head on missus! :D SSS ;)

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

The beer monkey will be dancing in my head tonight! Fear not! I will go at it as if I am about to sing the 7th Innings Stretch at the Cubs!!

Well, I have to follow my idol's precidents, don't I? :lol:

And a most definite SSS to you too!

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

LOL, the beer monkey! Love it. *steals* Hardy har, whatcha gonna do, I have you beer monkey. *hands back* sorry, I shouldn't do that on your birthday...ahem. I think I had crazy cake for dinner. I'm off to the pub tonight to watch le football, I shall have a beer for ya!

Egger, high five for changing your sig. You know thats what Jorja meant anyways. :p

I got the CSI game yday, SO EXCITING! Honestly, I got so damn excited when Brass said to me 'Grissom wants to see you in his office' SWOON! And you work the first case with Mr Grissom. Hubba hubba. And when your in his office at the start, he takes off his glasses and talks to you...hmmm *runs off to play*

13. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

A Very Happy Birthday, britfan :)

14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Cheers, Tallyho! I'll have a beer for ya! :D

I shall be watching the match too, ams... in my own sneaky and unique way. And thank you for returning my Beer Monkey. He is very secial to me! :lol:

Which CSI game is it? I've done the first one and rescued Grissom from being eaten by maggots (he looked a bit gutted, actually, when Cath and I burst in ;)) But I had to download cheats for the other one - Dark Motives. I had to or I'd have punched Cath's face in when she wouldn't let me pick up some evidence! :lol:

15. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I wonder how many beers Britfan has had by now, I reckon about 12 :D

Anyway, just got back in myself, went out for a civilised Italian at a place called Pesto in Manchester, very yummy.

And you know what, I had the biggest urge just now to do some Billy P youtubing (that sounds a bit disturbing)! Watched that Entertainment Tonight snog 'he must be horny' with Marg :D Not watched it for ages, still makes me laugh. So funny how she's lost for words!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.