William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Tinkerbell, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Sure as pie we can dear. And Jamie Denton aka the plumber from DHW?! Lol. Sounds like a nice sandwich to me :p

Hand me some of that power too, I haven't done anything today. Naughty. It's just so boring. Meh.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

britfan you are on to something with Grissom and Jack Bauer :D

Keifer is HOT but Billy is hot in a different way.

and have I told you how much I love that word ZEXY ??

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SORRY, girls big yucky on David and Keifer, BORING :( and why are you even discussing them on a Billy thread.. come on now... :mad: they both do a big fat NOTHING for me :confused:.. anyway.. here's another article about HIM, and his science geeky thing back in Chicago[​IMG]

CSI star right at home at Chicago exibit

ARTICLE

4. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

i have to agree. i used to be big on david ducovny but hes an ass. thanks for the article. id love to see billy play an evil guy...is there any movies where he is?

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

mmm, I still like David Duchovny, it goes way back, well before the days of CSI! I can't just give up on old Spooky like that.

But no one compares these days to the lovable Billy P.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

again Welcome LemonJelly06
    Enjoy our little piece of Billy/Grissom heaven :D ;)

and whoever said D.C. was better than Billy is ON GLUE!!!

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

oooh I haven't given the proper welcome!! Welcome LemonJelly06!!! Glad to have you aboard!!

^great article des! and I agree.. We love one man on this thread.. Mr. William Petersen!! *sigh*

8. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

TLADILA he's pretty tough, Kiss the Sky he's an ass lol, Fear he gets all violent, Young guns he shoots people which could be classed as bad, um, yeah, I don't know about the others. :rolleyes: So I don't think he's a baddy but does happen across baddy characteristics. :lol: Am I right? :rolleyes:

Welcome lj! :D and Gameface I don't remember if I welcomed you. :rolleyes:

*carries on drawing graphs*

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'd love to see Billy play like a mafia dude. I love films like Goodfellas, Scarface, The Business etc so I would lurve to see him play someone like that. Think he'd suit that kinda role. Be a nice stretch away from Grissom which would be nice when CSIs over. Sniffles. I think S8 could be the last. Just a gut feeling, hope i'm wrong.

*humph* I want my old avi back. Does anyone know which mod I should PM to inquire?! The Grissom one i've got atm isn't the one I want btw. Just a make do until I get the other one back. *cries*

Welcome to all the newbies! *huggles*

10. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Billy turned down a major roll in Goodfellas. Shame really, being as it's in my top 5 favourite films ever!

He was in Mullholland falls as a Mafia boss wasn't he, but uncredited.

He's defo got the moody, pouty looks for a gangster :D

11. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Yay! Newbie hug! ^.^ It's hard to believe Billy being violent or anything after watching CSI so much, but everyone has an evil streak in them :devil: but it would be amusing seeing him playing a mafia guy. He does look pretty hot in a suit, so he's got that bit covered. ;)

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Oooh Egger, Lemon stole your top spot! Lol, don't worry Lemon, its just that Eggy usually gets to the top of the page. *high fives Lemon* well done. :p to Eggy!

I'd love to see him play a role like Harry in Goodfellas, WHICH HE TURNED DOWN!...Apparently lol, still pissy about that. Damn you Billy! :( I so wish he'da taken that role, woulda discovered him much earlier if he had'a done. Boo hiss.

Damn straight he looks good in a suit. The names Petersen, Billy Petersen. Schwoon. :D

13. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Well there's only so many TOTPs I can get right? :lol: Wow it's the same abrv. as top of the pops. :lol: I used to love that show, the bbc are such idiots for cancelling that. :(

Oh, you know what would be brilliant, if he played a baddy guy in a bond film! I would love love that, oh, and Elizabeth Mitchell could be his accessory. :lol: I think I would pass out from the hottness though. :eek:

14. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I can see i'm gonna be sorry for that. :p
    He turned it down? That's insane, he would have been great in that! I think I may try and get some pics of him in a suit for the pic threat when the site is back again. :p
    And Ams Schwoon is such an uber cool word! :D

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I dont think i'd like him as a Bond villian, they're always Russian or cheese on sticks. Meaning corny for anyone that doesn't understand Amsese. :p

Insane is putting it lightly! It's my fave ever film so you can imagine how gutted I was when I found that out :(
    Schwoon, glad ya likes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.