William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Crysthala, that made me laugh! Awwwh I like Horatio/David Caruso. I like to see them share a screen but it won't happen. Nice banner btw, that also made me laugh :lol: I'm all for Mac & Grissom sharing the screen :devil: Ohh hell yeah right Lemsip. Hot.

Yeah, I think if Gary and Billy were both on the screen i'd melt into a lil lemsip pool. Who would I stare and drool at more?
:lol: Crysthala, that made me laugh uber muchly, it reminds me of the weeble and bob parody on David Caruso/Horatio. :D Bless 'im and his sunglasses. :p

:lol: Crysthala.
Not sure about the Miami crossover. I have nothing against Horatio but he's just fun to laugh at.

I would kind of like to see a crossover with NY though. Grissom/Mac interactions...*thinks up scenarios*

I saw both those articles gilsgal

I'm not one for spoilers, so we can see how the whole thing will play out.

I like the idea of the director of TLADILA filming an episode
I wonder if it will be Grissom centered like Jackpot ?

Guys please remember the reason we have a "Spoiler thread" is so those who do not want to be spoiled won't be by coming in here and discussing their fav actor/character without worry. Thank you.

gilsgal I also read these article yawn-yawn.. it also states 'they'll take a breather', which could mean a number of things & that Ausiello has been known for his sensationalism :eek: but this would be better discussed o the GSR thread, so I won't add anthing else, except to say 'bullfunky'..... and, I'm thrilled that he's going to do more exciting things I guess he re-thought leaving, after his play, and decided to stay focused on CSI, and boy is he
nogriss.png

Sorry, no offence but a lot of the stuff you hear in TVGuides and all that is BS. I'm not beliving anything I see, the way I see it, they know some people are put off by the whole GSR thing, everyone to their own, so saying it might end is a way of grabbing the attention of those not interested in the GSR ship back into watching the next season. With a cliffy season 7 ended in, i'm beginning to lose interest in the spoilers i'm hearing, I'm not believing anything untill I see it for myself. ( Sorry went off on a tangent there) *Back on topic*
I'm glad Billy is sticking around to work on CSI more, I just hope he doesn't take another sabbatical, those eps, as much as I liked Keppler, were just not the same without a bit o' Grissom in. ;) More Billy in season 8! :D And more Grissom centered eps like Jackpot, they would be awesome, aaaand means more Billy in Jeans :devil:

Sorry everyone for posting the articles here. I'm still not used to where things go.I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I would LOVE to see a Grissom centered eppie like "Jackpot". Looks like there will be lots of Grissom action in Season 8 regardless.

I also hope Billy doesn't take a sabbatical again this year. CSI without Grissom just isn't the same...

Crysthala, that was genius! :lol: You should send that to the writers! :lol:

I really don't want Billy to cross over to Miami... Horatio is a bit pantomime for me. He needs to punctuate with commas rather than glasses removal! But I've been to Vegas and NY so I could squee at that cross over quite happily! I do tend to shout, 'Been there! been there!!' when I see them on TV!

But I am really struggling to get into CSI NY... Billy isn't in it. I really think that's the problem. He is a very convincing leading man... and a definite CSI. The other franchises seem to have a police officer who is a CSI too. Meh. No thanks!

they do seem to be more gun toting than griss aren't they? i don't really understand what H's role is. Is he the same as grissom? his role within csi seems to be so different, he's never in the lab or anything like that, whereas 'the hottness' is all about the science. i dunno! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there's a little vid on wpap by the way with billy on at that bow bow thing from last week:
Billy - "playmates and puppies - life is good!"- cheeky boy! :lol: :lol:

I think the difference is - in Miami and NY, the crime scene people are actual police detectives, whereas in Las Vegas, the CSI's are civilians - hence not much gun toting! And that's a good thing. NY I think has the balance ok out of the other two, with Mac and Stella doing forensic stuff, but Miami is just too OTT with them playing detectives. You are right Poppy, H doesn't seem to actually do much crime scene investigating, especially in the lab!

And :lol: at Billy in that clip, he's a cheeky monkey saying that with his missus stood right next to him :D

gilsgal said: Sorry everyone for posting the articles here. I'm still not used to where things go.I didn't mean to offend anyone.
No worries we take that into account as well, my statement was addressed as just a reminder (and or helpful point) for everyone. ;)

gilsgal said:
Sorry everyone for posting the articles here. I'm still not used to where things go.I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I would LOVE to see a Grissom centered eppie like "Jackpot". Looks like there will be lots of Grissom action in Season 8 regardless.

I also hope Billy doesn't take a sabbatical again this year. CSI without Grissom just isn't the same...
You havent offended anyone i'm sure. :) *grabs Grissom plushie* ahhh more Griss centered eps! :D

Well I'm looking foreward to seeing Grissom and the director from TLADILA work togeter on CSI
that should be an interesting episode to say the least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back