William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies, haven't been here in awhile.

I don't begrudge Billy making that much either. He is an actor who has worked very hard for his $$ and where he is now.
Compare that to professional athletes in this country and ...they get at least 5X that much for a very short time...

anyway I think Billy ( and everyone else) deserve what they get on CSI. I'm sure it's not easy

GameFace said:
From Eonline today:

Look for a CSI-Without a Trace crossover ep this season. William Petersen and Anthony LaPaglia will appear in each others' series on the same night. (Sweeps move?)

Thank's, and here's that link.. this should be incredible, their both such fantastic actors, and "WOAT" is my 2nd fav. crime drama, so how great to see them together, ~~~ratings soar~~~ :D

BILLY AND TONY

I know, it'll be great ;)and GrissomFREAK your correct, he's never won, but has been nominated.. doesn't that suck the big one :(with all his riveting, incredible performances.. we need to be on that panel and judge him, he'd win every year
drinks.gif

BILLY BIO

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge him his wages and he does do two jobs on the show, I'm just amazed it's that much! And if ever he wanted to splash out on a trip to Sheffield, I'd be right there to greet him with my shopping list! Forget Morrisons, he'd be taking me to Sainsburies...Mmmm, taste the difference! :lol:

I've not had the pleasure of Without A Trace. Is it good? I'm gutted about Criminal Minds though... the lead actor has not returned or something... :eek:

Without a Trace is excellent, it's another Jerry Bruckheimer programme. The show dosen't seem to enjoy a high profile over 'ere though.

But it's great, after CSI, it's probably the one I enjoy most of the other criminal shows. Anthony La Paglia is excellent.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge him his wages and he does do two jobs on the show, I'm just amazed it's that much!
I'm in the same boat BF. I'm glad he donates a lot, thats exactly what i'll do if I ever earn that much (ya never know) i'd give it to Cancer Reserch, I do a bit for them as it is. Planning on the London Marathon next year :D Anyways, back to Billy.

Without a Trace is damn good, I always end up missing it though, i've seen a couple of eps and really enjoyed it. I'm lookin forward to this :D

Right. I'm seriously annoyed that Emmy has yet again failed to nominate our billy P for ANY awards! :mad: :(

i know he doesn't look to get nominated or anything like that but I want him to win something! every performance in that show is just amazing. i don't know what else he can do! :( :(

Right. I'm seriously annoyed that Emmy has yet again failed to nominate our billy P for ANY awards!
Good, i'm not the only one who's pissed off then. The whole cast have been damn good this year, i'm still pissed that George Eads didn't get any recognition for Grave Danger.

I know!!!! I think Billy should be in there. I haven't seen the list of nominees though.

And Without A Trace is going to be right after CSI this year. That sounds like a good episode.
Did anyone else read that Grissom is also going to NY to be in CSI NY?

I haven't read that but it might happen, everyone knows Bill & Gary Sinese are good mates so it might. I'd like to see that, I ain't much of a crossover fan but they're both CSIs so can you really count it as a crossover?

hhunter said:

And Without A Trace is going to be right after CSI this year. That sounds like a good episode.

if that happens with CSI: NY, that'll be really frikin' weird, cos I've been imagining that happening the last few weeks :eek: Just had a thought in my mind that it may be a possibility. I'd like that, CSI: NY is my 2nd favourite CSI (I wonder which my first is :lol: ), I like how it's a bit dark, like the Vegas one, and I like Gary Sinise. Him and his old mate Billy working together would be ace. And Mac and Griss would be pretty cool!

I could see Billy doing that, but I could never see him softening his view so much with CSI: Miami, and joining up with Mr Caruso :lol:

I haven't seen much of NY because it's on tv on Saturday night and i'm hardly ever in, not that i'm complaining. I really wanna get into NY 'cuz I love the NY accent lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing Grissom and Horatio interacting, they're pretty different, and I lurves both of them sooo, yeah i'd like that but I highly doubt that'll happen again. I get the picture Billy isn't the greatest fan of Miami. Tbh though, it was too soon, CSI was only in its second season, they shoulda waited until about S4/5 imo. Way early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back