William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy's scarier than Griss.
I like scary! I do think Billy looks a bit intimidating but i've heard he's a friendly kinda fella. I'd just be scared if I met him anyways. Hopefully i'll be half drunk if I ever meet him, much more confident lmao.

Closest thing I got to knowing someone called William/Billy is the elastic band ball we created at work and named Billy. Snigger. Don't think I actually know anyone called William or Billy. Tut.

I do think Billy looks a bit intimidating but i've heard he's a friendly kinda fella.
It's the worst combination. :eek: :lol:

Don't think I actually know anyone called William or Billy.
I know 5. :lol: I think it's quite a common name where I live though.

Guys, I have a new crush. :p Anyone a Doctor Who fan? It's the guy who played The Master, his name is John Simm. He's also been in Life on Mars. Watch some clips of him on youtube. He's totally different to WP, and he's like proper skinny, completely confuses my brain, but jeez you've got to take a look. :lol: *drools*

It's the worst combination.
God help you if you ever meet me then, thats what i'm like apparently. I scare people because I don't smile constantly. I think I may get a sign that says 'I AM HAPPY' and hold it lmao.

That guy from Life on Mars is HOT! I'll second you on that chica! Definatly. I have strange taste.

Dammit, not said anything about Billy, erm, he's awesome and he rocks my socks.

Does anyone else love it when someone calls him 'Doctor Grissom'? Man if my doc looked like him :devil: My doc is pretty fit though *rambles* sorry lol.

Billy all the way.. he's older, and Grissom is a TV character :cool: I could talk about anything with Billy, from politics..music..religion, etc. and he's so brilliant, he'd be fascinating to listen too!

God help you if you ever meet me then, thats what i'm like apparently.
*gulp* I'll stand with you and hold a sign that says 'I AM SCARED' :lol: Or maybe we should just hold a big ass banner that says We Love Billy Petersen and John Simm. :rolleyes:

I like it when people call him Dr Grissom too, I can't remember the eps where it happened though, anyone remember?

"Secrets & Flies" the judge calls him Dr. Grissom, when he goes on the stand to testify, and I'm sure there's more, just that one comes to mind now! And Dr. Who and John Simm is in what way connected to WP? :confused:

I think there was another time... I'm not sure but in Assume Nothing didn't the dancer call him doctor and she said "and I'll be your experiment" or something like that :confused:

19ams87 said:
It's the worst combination.
God help you if you ever meet me then, thats what i'm like apparently. I scare people because I don't smile constantly. I think I may get a sign that says 'I AM HAPPY' and hold it lmao.

That guy from Life on Mars is HOT! I'll second you on that chica! Definatly. I have strange taste.

Dammit, not said anything about Billy, erm, he's awesome and he rocks my socks.

Does anyone else love it when someone calls him 'Doctor Grissom'? Man if my doc looked like him :devil: My doc is pretty fit though *rambles* sorry lol.

Ahh, I wish he was my doctor too, my current one looks like a walrus, and last time I was there he took my temperature using that ear thing, and of all places to grab my ear, it's where I got it pierced at the top... >_< ahem... yeeeease, whenever anyone calls him doctor Grissom, I always grin, bet he is grinning inside too. :D

*gulp* I'll stand with you and hold a sign that says 'I AM SCARED' Or maybe we should just hold a big ass banner that says We Love Billy Petersen and John Simm.
Go for it! I think it's cuz I dont perminatly have a smile on my face and that makes me look moody but i'm anything but! I think it's my walk too, I walk JUST LIKE Jorja does, kind of a swagger. Honestly, i'm nice and friendly *sigh* Damn right for the second banner!

Windy, John Simms is a British actor who both me and Egg find rather attractive :D Nothing to do with Mr Billy.

Hunter, she called him her 'mad scientist' then Cath dragged him off LOL. In the novel Snake Eyes the police dude calls him 'Doc' I love it, want someone to call him that in the show. Oooh in Cross Jurisdictions Brass comes in to his office while he's sat with Doc Robbins and says 'Doctor, *looks at G* Doctor' :D Gotta love Brass.

My doctors FINE! Always has cute ties on and loadsa pics of his family and his kids up around his, erm office (? is that the right word?) and he plays football for charity, jeez he's adorable. Bit embarresing when he's got his hand up your shirt listening to your chest, where the hell am I suppost to look?! LOL. He loves my Rolling Stones T Shirt too*swoon* I love him! :D

so what other times has Grissom been called DOC?
*puts on Thinking Cap*

I'll have to get back on that one...
Anyone else?

I'll put on my thinking cap as well, HMMMM, damn I hate when I can't recall this, how about the Paul Milander ones, wasn't he called Dr. Grissom in these, [forgets title]HELP :rolleyes:.... and on other people that fans find attractive, that's fine, but it has no connection to this thread, unless it pertains to WP
jb.png

I think he's called DR. Grissom in a lot of the episodes where he's in court. I just can't recall which episodes involve Grissom being in court and being referred to as DR.

Doc would be great to hear on the show though :lol: *has hopes for season 8*

It's here! Gunshy is in Yorkshire! And it is indeed a beautiful thing! :D

Thanks for the offer of help, alienor, with the translating, but I was introduced to a translator online thing.

It is such a zexy smexzy film! Whoever found it on german amazon, thank you!

*goes back to do more drooling of Billy in a dirty white shirt, being beaten up by Meatloaf*

That's right, beaten up by MEATLOAF!! Hee hee!!

BF, when I get money and wanna buy some Billy from the German Amazon site, will you help me get around the site so I can get some over here in Shropshire? :p

*imagines Billy being beaten up by Meatloaf...*
:lol: noice!! Glad you finally got some Billy over there! ;)

Hey guys! :D

Thanks for that cover, des. Drooling over the hands of our Billy Boy :p I'm in love with his fingers *mwahahaaaaaa*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back