William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, beaten up by MEATLOAF!!
I absolutly wet my pants with laughter when I realised that it was Meatloaf, I couldn't believe it at first. I just invisioned him doing a full rendition of I Would Do Anything For Love mid fight.

So BF, Gunshy, it's not all, erm, Germanish is it? You can watch it in English? *sigh* I need to buy it but I have a whole £8 in my bank until the £26th, where does my money go? Ah yes, beer.

I'm in love with his fingers
Reheheheally?! :devil: I muchos like his hands/back/arms/legs...i'll stop.

Anyroad, wish me luck ladies, i've got my Driving Theory Test tmoz. *scared*

LemonJelly06 said:
BF, when I get money and wanna buy some Billy from the German Amazon site, will you help me get around the site so I can get some over here in Shropshire? :p

*imagines Billy being beaten up by Meatloaf...*
:lol: noice!! Glad you finally got some Billy over there! ;)

Yeah, course I will. You just need the UK version of amazon and the translator open in different windows on your screen. It took a while and PLG had to check the translations (she's a boff and can do German...;)) but we got there...

God bless Meatloaf!

It's in dual language, ams. German is the default setting and the menus are all in German, but it's fairly easy to navigate around and the film has the original English soundtrack and a hilarious German dubbing! Billy is voiced by a German Barry White soundalike! Hee hee!

britfan said: It took a while and PLG had to check the translations (she's a boff and can do German...;)) but we got there...

a boff?? well i don't mean to brag but....... :lol:

i need to see gunshy aswell -billy looks mighty fine in it :devil: german amazon best get those stocks increased because there is going to be a mass order from britain! :lol:

good luck on the theory test ams! :D

GrissomFREAK said:
Hey guys! :D

Thanks for that cover, des. Drooling over the hands of our Billy Boy :p I'm in love with his fingers *mwahahaaaaaa*

He does have beautiful hands.. like the rest of him :p I just got my new TV Guide and wow, it's got the salaries of the highest paid TV stars on primtime TV, and the list is as follows~~and our man came in at #1 so you figure if there's 23 eps. do the math :D

NETWORK PRIMTIME..WHO EARNS WHAT?

William Petersen CSI..$500,000 per episode!
nogriss.png
WOW, he's a millionaire ;)

Charlie Sheen.. Two And A Half Men..$350,000

Hugh Laurie..House..$300,000

Patrick Dempsey..Grey's Anatomy..$225,000

Julia Louis-Dreyfus..Old Christine..$225,000

Eva Longoria..Desperate Housewives..$200,000

Jeff Foxworthy..Are You Smarter Than..$150,000

T.R Knight..Grey's Anatomy..$125,00

Chandra Wilson..GA..$125,000

Sally Field..Brothers & Sisters..$100,000

Guest stars.. per hr. $6,527

Background actors/w special abilities..per day..$140

Background actors or "extras" per day..$130

Source.. TV GUIDE.. July 23rd--August 5th

Really, so you figure there's about 23 episodes, per year, counting re-runs, so how much is that? [runs to get calculator] I know he owns two homes, and probably flys on a private plane, and guess he can buy anything he wants, and go anywhere he wants! but he's worth it! ;) I bow down to you Mr. Petersen.. and he's so humble, and so not conceited or pushy like some rich stars are :(

My two fav TV actors in the top 3 (WP and HL) :D

No doubt CSI is one of the -if not the- best drama on TV, WP has become a respected actor whose talent was praised and recognized on TV and in the papers and magazines all around the world ... I can't believe he hasn't won an Emmy or Golden Globe yet -same for the show itself :devil: :devil: Simply unbelievable.

OK, Billy. How about I double your salary if you grow The Beard back ... deal?

LOL, oh I wanna order Gunshy now just for the German Barry White *snigger*.

William Petersen CSI..$500,000 per episode!
JEEZUS! Like you need that much! Don't get me wrong, he works his balls off but, woah, thats, like, loads lol.

Sigh PLG, long story about my theory. Set off this morning in plenty of time, anyway, we went to the wrong place, and by the time we got there, it was too late. So yeah, i'm in the worst mood ever today. Very very very very gutted. :( Have to book AND pay again. Theiving *swears* Grrrr.

Thank god I passed my test before all this theory stuff came in... ignorance is sometimes the best way forward! :lol:

$500,000 an epsisode?? :eek: That can't be right?! Is that Monopoly money?? I love him to bits and he is the man - but what does he do with it all?! He can't possibly have time to spend it!! That's like £250,000!!!!

(But if he gives me a call, I'll sure as hell have a go at helping him spend it... I'm a woman of expensive tastes... I like Lindor chocolate, Corona beer with lime wedge and Adidas trainers!!) No expense spared! :D

10 years of classroom slavery to earn a one episode fee! *jaw smashes on floor and breaks*

I wish I woulda had the choice to pass without all the pissing hassle. I'm tres gutted. :( Mooooo.

I'm with you BF, adore the man but seriously, you don't *need* that much. I don't wanna start a war of words but jeez, it's just wrong how much actors/sports people get paid. I know actors especially have long hours and it's draining but, c'mon, seriously, that much an ep?! That sounds like i'm having a go, i'm not I just think it's too much! Pfft, i'm just in a bad mood lol.

I too am a lady of expensive taste, 2 litres of Cider (£2.89) & a Rovers ticket (£15ish) so yeah. That'd take a whole £20 out of his millions.

I haven't posted in here since Sunday...how strange. Anywho yep, I totally agree with y'all about the excessive salary, I'd have to work 50,000 hours to earn that much! *shudders* I don't think I'd be scared of the phone after that though. :p
It's not as bad as the Friends peeps, they were getting paid a million per ep in their last season.
It looks like maybe Billy donates money to charities though. *hopes* He must have done when he went to that dog rescue place don't you think? Oh, and his hats. :lol: He's got to save some for his hats. :lol:

Billy wouldn't have to buy me anything, all I'd want is a hug. :rolleyes:

^ well it's been known for a long while that Billy gets about $500,000 - 600,000 per episode.

i think the actors earn a fair share of show's profits. Billy is the producer and a lead actor in the #1 show in America for years, and it earns enormous money. the income from commercials during the airing of a new episode is about $6,5 mln (if i remember correctly), not including repeats and DVDs. i think it's safe to say one episode makes more than $10 mln, so if the most important person in the show gets 5% of the whole income, i'd say its fair.

btw, Billy donates a whole lot of money to a Chicago theater(s), so that he basically owns one of them.

ETA: i forgot about selling the show to other countries in the world too. i would estimate they earn more than $20 mln per ep in overall, even after we substract the cost of an episode which is i think about $3 mln (CSI is one of the most expensive shows out there due to special effects). so billy gets what? 2%? less than that?

From Eonline today:

Look for a CSI-Without a Trace crossover ep this season. William Petersen and Anthony LaPaglia will appear in each others' series on the same night. (Sweeps move?)

GrissomFREAK said:
My two fav TV actors in the top 3 (WP and HL) :D

No doubt CSI is one of the -if not the- best drama on TV, WP has become a respected actor whose talent was praised and recognized on TV and in the papers and magazines all around the world ... I can't believe he hasn't won an Emmy or Golden Globe yet -same for the show itself :devil: :devil: Simply unbelievable.

OK, Billy. How about I double your salary if you grow The Beard back ... deal?

I believe he has won an Emmy or a GG, ~~I'll research this~~ and he is one of the producers, and I think with his oustanding performances, he deserves it, I believe at one time the wanted to walk, after the "CSI/Miami started, and made some sarcastic remark, about "what are we a McDonalds franchise" and they quickly upped his salary, and beings he's got two positions on ths show why shouldn't he earn that much, I'm 100% behind anything he gets, I love this guy
nogriss.png

Billy earning lots of money - don't begrudge him that for a moment. Soccer stars in this country - earning stupid money, that makes me mad, horrible little spoilt prima donnas (don't get me started ;) ). But Billy - here's a guy who's worked his butt off to get where he is, who's done it his way, who didn't star in a feature film till he was in his 30's. And who built up his career on stage, so fair dues to him, it's not like he got it handed on a plate. He's the best actor out there doing mainstream TV as far as I'm concerned. If he wanted, he could do more movies, and get paid millions for them, but he doesn't. I admire the fact that his career hasn't gone down the more 'obvious' route as it where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back