William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason for that was cos Tom Noonan decided right at the start of shooting that he didn't want to see any of the characters that where chasing him in the film. So throughout the filming he and Billy had to avoid each other to the extent that they'd have to usher Billy off set anytime Tom Noonan had a scene to film!

Billy says in that interview that after they finished that one scene they are in, they went out for breakfast :D

GameFace said:
the reason for that was cos Tom Noonan decided right at the start of shooting that he didn't want to see any of the characters that where chasing him in the film. So throughout the filming he and Billy had to avoid each other to the extent that they'd have to usher Billy off set anytime Tom Noonan had a scene to film!

Billy says in that interview that after they finished that one scene they are in, they went out for breakfast :D

nice one, cheers GameFace - see you learn something new everyday! :lol:

personally i don't think anyone can watch manhunter too many times! its worth watching just for the window reflection scene - grrr! :D

That is because, PLG, you are a pervert... totally understandable under the circumstances though! :devil:

Ams - I got Cousins and Passed Away from Amazon.co.uk. Five squidlies each. (see what I did there? The Beast? Squids... NO? Please yourselves!)

Uh oh watch out EGGY'S BACK
eggys back! watch out!!
:( *sniff* Just as I suspected. Britters, can't you give 'em detention or something. :rolleyes: :lol:

anyway, I need to see Manhunter again
Dear god me too. :rolleyes: I haven't seen it yet! I need total free time to watch a movie, I'll try later on tonight. ;) I got half way through, and someone bugged me. :lol: I've seen the window scene though, no worries. :devil: Although it terrifies me, what if they fall through? God and like in that *cough* position too?! It's the dying on the loo scenario isn't it?! :lol: :eek:

BF, was Cousins on Sky Movies?
It most certainly was. I saw a total of 5 mins. :lol: I'll check to see if it's on again any time soon... YAY!!! Monday 16 July, 00:35 Sky Movies Drama. So that's this Sunday night right? Ooh, I've got a haflinger show this sunday, I'm SOOO excited. :lol: *squees* It's great living in horsey county, all the big shows are withing an hours drive from me. :p
I'll shut up now.

britfan said:
That is because, PLG, you are a pervert... totally understandable under the circumstances though! :devil:

moi? a pervert! BF, i think the words pot calling kettle black come into mind!! :lol: :lol:

but cousins, yeah, its arlreet if you get the chance to see it again eggy. the film is ok but obviously billy is hot hot hot in it. :devil:

WELCOME BACK EGGY! I missed my partner in crime ;)

Ams - I got Cousins and Passed Away from Amazon.co.uk. Five squidlies each. (see what I did there? The Beast? Squids... NO? Please yourselves!)
Rehehehally? I must purchase when I actually have some notes. Roll on the 18th :D Did anyone try getting the dvds off amazon germany? I need to endulge.

PLG, mwahaha, the reflection scene. Remember the convo the other day...i'll leave it there. :devil:

I believe that both PLG & BF are highly perverted, all this perversion is discracefull. You'd never ever find me thinking along those lines...never :devil: ;)

No... of course not ams... I can see your halo of virtue shining brightly over the Peninnes... ;)

Yep, I ordered from the German amazon and Gunshy is Yorkshire bound! Oh yeah! It took two Yorkshire birds and an online translator site to do it, but it's a-coming! :devil:

No... of course not ams... I can see your halo of virtue shining brightly over the Peninnes...
I resent your sarcasm Mrs Britfan. I am truely a saint let that be said. Ahem.

You must let me know if that Gunshy is ok when you get it, I need that film I swear. Tis a great specticle for the Bill man.

Edited - Because i'm stupid and can't read lol.

eggbe4thechicken said:
*flounces into thread* I'm Friggin' back! :D *hears chorus of groans*

Ams explained it above why I was away, so yeah. :rolleyes:

um...I don't have much to say... Billy rocks... :rolleyes:

*glomps* EGGY!!!! Long time no see ameigo! :D

Here's a quizzer for you all - Who would you rather spend 24 hours with : billy p or 'the griss'?
The G man, definitely. If I try to explain why it'll end up like one of my opendiary entries. :lol: To summarise, Billy's scarier than Griss. :p
Billy is on the front cover of TV and Sat Weekly in the UK!
I friggin' missed it! We used to get that mag ever week too. GSR.com's got it on there for browsing though, so I'm all good. :lol:

You know something that occured to me the other day? My brother's name is William. :rolleyes: I mean, I knew his name, but I don't really think about it, it's just his name. :lol: We call him Wilsy though for short, he's most definitely not a Billy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back