William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Britfan

So in the absence of CSI you are getting into Criminal Minds! 'Good Show'! I really like CM I think the plots are excellent. It takes a lot from Manhunter and CSI lets face it. Forensic profiling was first shown in Manhunter and put that in with forensics.

I would *so* love it if William Petersen would be a guest murderer on that show!!! Woundn't that be fantastic??? He could play a real character part and not make you think what is Grissom doing killing people! What do you think? He'd be brilliant of course.

Also every time Hodge says "I've called in the Crime Scene team" You think now wouldn't *that* be ace??? Gideon or Grissom??? GRISSOM EVERYTIME! WP is just so hunky he knocks the socks of the other guy (Mandy something isn't?? Heehee, makes me think of that song "a guy named Sue").

So when does life re-start again? September? Ho hum. waiting....

I haven't been here for a while.

To answer the question... Billy or Grissom for 24 hours...
I would go with Billy.

He's a football fan, a baseball fan, very animated (like me) so we would have a lot to talk about. I'd take him to a Mariners Game since they are actually winning :D

Heya Chuck :D

Hey up, Chuck, yourself, hhunter! :D

*waves like a lunatic* Rocket!! Ooo Ooo OOOH! I want Billy to play a bad guy too... a proper scheming baddy like in '24.' Jack Bauer V Billy P! He could be a proper bad boy in that... (and it wouldn't be too much hard work on the old eyes either! :lol:)

Love Criminal Minds - not sure if Billy could be as morose as Agent Gideon, good as Mandy Patinkin is... but as the arch nemisis who keeps coming back throughout a season to torment him...

I should be a script writer! :lol:

BILLY FOR BADDY!!

I love ams idea - get a hug from him... but I'm a tall girl, he may need a step ladder!
Really? You're tall? I'm a shorty, about 5'6/5'6. So yeah, a hug from Billy would be immense for me lol. I'd just lose myself in his chest. Snuggle time :D

Jack Bauer V Billy P
*head explodes* That would be perfect. Oh c'mon Bill, you *know* it makes sense.

Nice article Windy, I love young Billy. In Manhunter, oh damn right, gorgeous and so talented. :D
"Good bad guys" is another way Petersen runs down his resume of roles.
I like that. They're my fav charactors aka Richard Chance. I supose he's more of a "bad good guy" though. God I adore that role. Still wish he'da been in Goodfellas though, tis my fav ever film. *sigh*

^ Yeah, when I stand up properly (like me mother says!) and straight, I'm about 5ft 10. Same height as the Billster... Humph... No snuggling for me - unless I kneel down of course... :devil: :D

Love his films. Just seen Cousins (I think him and Ted Danson were cast the wrong way round... I'd prefer an affair with Billy! hee hee!) and Passed Away - bumbling village idiot. I had a sneeky suspicion he would be good at comedy! :lol:

Wow you *are* tall! Looks like you might just have to kneel and be done with it...
He just looks like the greatest hugger ever, i'd just wanna squeeze him. If I ever meet him I shall tell him that too, i'd be like. 'Sorry Billy but I always said if I met you that i'd give you a big hug so...do you mind?!' LOL.

BF, was Cousins on Sky Movies? I'm sure I saw it the other day in the paper but didn't know if it was Billy or something else. Didn't mention his name :( If not, how'd you see 'um? WOO, I would love to see Billy do comedy, thats like my dream lol.

Cousins was great. The opening scene was just his voice. You could definanetly tell it was HIS voice

Back at ya' Chuck :D

He has done comedy :D.. "Hard Promises' and 'Keep The Change' he's funny, and a real charmer, 'Cousins" wasn't a fav. of mine, too silly and choppy, and I'm not a Ted Danson fan :( He was a naughty boy in it, but the story bored me! Here's a movie list, this has probably been posted in the past, but for those who haven't seen it, it's all his flicks!

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

Your welcome Rocket hs is stunning.. a younger Grissom, I love when he rides a bike in it :D so cute, and how he mans the boat, really looks like he's done that before, or praticed alot for doing this film. It was filmed in Australia, but really was supposdly in Graves Point, Washington off the coast of Washington! calling hhunter~~ ;) scurries to post pictures of "The Beast"
jb.png

Thank's for the article hhunter I love reading about him ;) and here's a article about that film! 1996! and have we, or can you imagine Grissom riding a bike? here's the scenerio, he jumps on the bike, puts his kit..flashlight, and other gear in the little girlie basket on the front, and off he goes to his crime scene :lol:

http://home.att.net/~jo.an/beastsun.html

Oh, and it's cooled way down only 110 today..YIKES.. anything over 90 is just plain 'HOTT'
10.gif

*flounces into thread* I'm Friggin' back! :D *hears chorus of groans*

Ams explained it above why I was away, so yeah. :rolleyes:

um...I don't have much to say... Billy rocks... :rolleyes:

Uh oh watch out EGGY'S BACK :D
Welcome home!

Anyway, I watched Manhunter last night. I've seen it loads of times before, but not for years. I bought the special edition DVD when it came out, whenever that was, and never watched it. I tend to do that, buy DVD's of my favourite films, just cos I want a copy, then not watch 'em for ages :D

It really is a fantatic film, in my top 10 favourite films without a doubt. Maybe even top 5 (big competition for that honour!).

I love Brian Cox in it as well, he is so evil in a cool calculated way, not in the camped up OTT way that Anthony Hopkins was.

So I finally got round to watching the interviews with Billy and the rest of the cast, that where filmed 10 years ago. Pretty interesting stuff. Poor Billy getting a big chunk of glass in his thigh when they where filming the final scene :eek:

awww. poor billy.

i also thought it was interesting that the first time that billy actually saw the killer was when he actually burst through the window. did he say it was becasue will graham didn't know what the killer looked like so he didn't want to either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back