William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gameface!! Big big hugs!!

Hey Britters- where you order Cubbies tickets from? I got mine from the official site and you print them at home

We decided we wanted proper tickets and stubs so I phoned the box office. Full of cold at the minute so can't ring just yet to see what happened. They can't understand my accent when I'm well never mind when I can't say plumb jamb!!

Do rather like Silver Fox Billy. Longer curls though. Like in The Skulls or The Contender. Nice!

I've given Langston a go because I like the programme generally. But I do miss Billy's chunky monkey frame in the lab. God, his shoulders! Grrrrrrrr!

And next season, he should be in England filming, not France! What's wrong with us British folk, Billy?? We love you too!!

Gameface!! Big big hugs!!

Hey Britters- where you order Cubbies tickets from? I got mine from the official site and you print them at home

We decided we wanted proper tickets and stubs so I phoned the box office. Full of cold at the minute so can't ring just yet to see what happened. They can't understand my accent when I'm well never mind when I can't say plumb jamb!!

Do rather like Silver Fox Billy. Longer curls though. Like in The Skulls or The Contender. Nice!

I've given Langston a go because I like the programme generally. But I do miss Billy's chunky monkey frame in the lab. God, his shoulders! Grrrrrrrr!

And next season, he should be in England filming, not France! What's wrong with us British folk, Billy?? We love you too!!

hey yous :)
Well, I guess worst comes to worst, you can pick up re-printed ones at the ticket office day of the game eh?

I was just impressed to get the option to print Cubbies tickets at home. With the hockey, there is no choice for either the Blackhawks or the Rangers, you just have to pick 'em up at the venue (and pay $2.50 for the honour). Mind, I had to pay that to print these at home as well - I mean, WTF? It's my printer and ink!

Yeah, whats with France :scream: Should be here, I would have gone and camped out where they where filming to see if he'd cheered up finally, the miserable old fart :lol:

Yeah, whats with France :scream: Should be here, I would have gone and camped out where they where filming to see if he'd cheered up finally, the miserable old fart :lol:

That made me spit my Night Nurse out! Lol!! :lol::lol::lol:!!!

He'll never be forgiven! we are really worried now!

I have visions of Billy being pinned up against a wall (get your mind out of the gutter missus!) outside the theatre, with you there wagging your finger in his face telling him off for being a grumpy sod :lol:

My money would be on you every time! I think he's quite timid LOL, timid, but grumpy :D

Oh, 10pm on FiveUSA tonight, 'Big Middle' aka the Arse Slap episode is on, woooo hoooo! I have it on DVD like, but it's Friday night, generally nothing new thats good on the box, so I'll be watching. Sluuurp, beard and shades!

I miss Billy/Grissom too and totally agree that he should be filming in England! he can visit me any day. Must say that I haven't been that interested in CSI very much since Buggy (my pet name for him, am I mad yet?) left, I still record it for the other main cast and like gilsgal said 'there was a gaping Grissom shaped hole in the show' so I'm not so bothered anymore.

I think Billy Petersen choose Paris, because it's the 'city of lights' and "the city of love" he's with Sara, so that maybe that's why? nothing aginst England, I'd pick that if it were my choice, but alas it's Paris.. but check it out fans I just purchased the new CSI MAGAZINEand you'll all freak out, it's got Marg on the cover, and has every episode from S/1- till S/9, and articles about every star on the show, [and loads of photos] and including some nasty serial killers and even scum bag Eddie, there's alot of GSR, but not ship talk, episode talk, lines from all their encounters, throughout the shows. Here's a brief tid-bit from the creator of CSI, [who used to be a tram driver in Vegas] on Billy
jb.png

ZUIKER ON PETERSEN CSI's creator pays tribute to the departed actor~
Following William Petersen's decision to leave CSI, The Official CSI Magazine spoke to franchise-creator Anothy Zuiker about what it meant both for the franchise and him personally. "My relationship with Billy from the beginning was a great one. We didn't know each other, but he respected my concept for the show and I loved all of his movies" revealed Zuiker during this exclusive interview. He was responsible for changing my life" when he was first approached me and agreed to do CSI, he had some options from the network to do other shows, but he stood his ground to the powers that be and said "I want to do this show" "If he'd been talked out of that, we'd have had a whole diffferent televison history" Asked about Petersen's alleged unhappiness with the CSI spin-offs, Zuiker gave a thoughtful and honest reply. "It was a tough decision to spin-off MIAMI because there was a sense that it would be disloyal to him to do that. Over the course of time Billy and I understood that this is a business and didn't want other networks to rip us off, CSI-wise. when he said goodbye, I said goodbye my own way. I went into my trailer with his manager, Cindy and had a nice hour conversation with them, and thanked him for everything he did for me and my family. I choose to do that in a private way and not a public forum. As to whether the pair will team up again "I do believe in the future we will work together" concluded Zuiker with a smile "We're on good terms, Billy was responsible for changing my life":bolian:

Last edited:
I have visions of Billy being pinned up against a wall (get your mind out of the gutter missus!)

Oooooooooh, Matron! Take them away! :lol:

...outside the theatre, with you there wagging your finger in his face telling him off for being a grumpy sod :lol:

You're not, ahem, the only person to have said that! What can I say? It's the teacher in me! :lol:

Poppylvsgriss has banned me from kicking off in any way - especially at rudeness and poor service - my pet hates; as well as not being allowed to ask arty farty questions at the after show discussion... I may be gagged and restrained! Rofl!

Another tid-bit about Grissom's condo, which they showed in "Grissom's Divine Comedy" from the new CSI Magazine.. his DESK Left Hand view~

This side of the desk shows Grissom's love of botany, probably passed down from his late father. Leaf specimens, a terrarium of plants, some organic fertilizer show that this passion is clearly ongoing. Those plants include two carnivorous species as well as an extremly poisonous varitey known as "dumb cane" A vase full of porcupine quills and an identified skull are just some of the eclectic decorative items dotted around the space. A telescope nestles behind the desk, just out of reach--perhaps a sign of a past passion. And of course, no CSI would be at home [or anywhere else] especially Grissom, without a box of rubber gloves! This is the neatest, most well-kept corner of the office, a quiet corner in a turbulent exixtence~

I think Billy Petersen choose Paris, because it's the 'city of lights' and "the city of love" he's with Sara, so that maybe that's why? nothing aginst England, I'd pick that if it were my choice, but alas it's Paris.. but check it out fans I just purchased the new CSI MAGAZINEand you'll all freak out, it's got Marg on the cover, and has every episode from S/1- till S/9, and articles about every star on the show, [and loads of photos] and including some nasty serial killers and even scum bag Eddie, there's alot of GSR, but not ship talk, episode talk, lines from all their encounters, throughout the shows. Here's a brief tid-bit from the creator of CSI, [who used to be a tram driver in Vegas] on Billy
jb.png

ZUIKER ON PETERSEN CSI's creator pays tribute to the departed actor~
Following William Petersen's decision to leave CSI, The Official CSI Magazine spoke to franchise-creator Anothy Zuiker about what it meant both for the franchise and him personally. "My relationship with Billy from the beginning was a great one. We didn't know each other, but he respected my concept for the show and I loved all of his movies" revealed Zuiker during this exclusive interview. He was responsible for changing my life" when he was first approached me and agreed to do CSI, he had some options from the network to do other shows, but he stood his ground to the powers that be and said "I want to do this show" "If he'd been talked out of that, we'd have had a whole diffferent televison history" Asked about Petersen's alleged unhappiness with the CSI spin-offs, Zuiker gave a thoughtful and honest reply. "It was a tough decision to spin-off MIAMI because there was a sense that it would be disloyal to him to do that. Over the course of time Billy and I understood that this is a business and didn't want other networks to rip us off, CSI-wise. when he said goodbye, I said goodbye my own way. I went into my trailer with his manager, Cindy and had a nice hour conversation with them, and thanked him for everything he did for me and my family. I choose to do that in a private way and not a public forum. As to whether the pair will team up again "I do believe in the future we will work together" concluded Zuiker with a smile "We're on good terms, Billy was responsible for changing my life":bolian:

Another tid-bit about Grissom's condo, which they showed in "Grissom's Divine Comedy" from the new CSI Magazine.. his DESK Left Hand view~

This side of the desk shows Grissom's love of botany, probably passed down from his late father. Leaf specimens, a terrarium of plants, some organic fertilizer show that this passion is clearly ongoing. Those plants include two carnivorous species as well as an extremly poisonous varitey known as "dumb cane" A vase full of porcupine quills and an identified skull are just some of the eclectic decorative items dotted around the space. A telescope nestles behind the desk, just out of reach--perhaps a sign of a past passion. And of course, no CSI would be at home [or anywhere else] especially Grissom, without a box of rubber gloves! This is the neatest, most well-kept corner of the office, a quiet corner in a turbulent exixtence~

Thanks for the tidbits Des. I might have to buy this issue as it sounds awesome!!!

Thank's gilsgal I knew you'd appreciate this, It's so exciting, that I've been relishing every page, everyone is in it, Cath, Nick, Greg, Warrick, Sara, and they've got highlights of all the seasons, A gorgeous pic. of Grissom from S/1 breathaking
wow.jpg
Also Paul Milander, Cath's scum bag husband Eddie, Natalie, etc, it's fabulous I'd call the local bookstore and have them put one aside for you, that's what I did, I got two, [one for a pal] so much more coming up, this will keep this thread alive and kicking
yahoo.gif

Last edited:
Poppylvsgriss has banned me from kicking off in any way - especially at rudeness and poor service - my pet hates; as well as not being allowed to ask arty farty questions at the after show discussion... I may be gagged and restrained! Rofl!

Yes I have banned you. I can't bear the embarrassment! you ARE allowed to ask arty farty questions if Billy isn't at the show discussion. If, by so miracle, Billy is there, you are only allowed to ask arty farty theatre questions if it makes me look good by association! :rolleyes:

Billy definately needs to get some colour in face. He looks so pale! he also needs to stop wearing the black suit and black t shirt. honestly. I used to love that combo but he's always in it these days. He could get away with wearing more less plain looking clothes. On account of his gorgeousness and silver-fox look. ;)

I wonder if Billy will do the post show talks for such a heavy play as this. Apparently for Dublin Carol he didn't do them early on, seems the theatre was a bit worried it'd be too much billy fans asking him non theatre questions, rather than theatre fans, wonder what would give them that idea :lol: But he did them later, by the time I got round to seeing it, he was doing a few post show talks :cool:

You seen the pics of him in LA the other night? He's got some colour back thank goodness! Doesn't look like a ghost now.

Must be so easy for him to pack to go away:

Black jacket - check
Black pants - check
Couple black t-shirts - check
Black shoes - check
Black socks - check
Sunglasses - check

(Notice, no black under-crackers ;) )

Yep I've seen the pics from the other night. A little more colour now thank god! I'd like him to grow his curls a bit. Again he had black suit and black t shirt! (sigh....)

he does rock the silver fox look though!:drool:

(and please don't get me started on what he wears underneath - its far too early in the week for those kind of thoughts!)

I wonder if Billy will do the post show talks for such a heavy play as this. Apparently for Dublin Carol he didn't do them early on, seems the theatre was a bit worried it'd be too much billy fans asking him non theatre questions, rather than theatre fans, wonder what would give them that idea :lol: But he did them later, by the time I got round to seeing it, he was doing a few post show talks :cool:

You seen the pics of him in LA the other night? He's got some colour back thank goodness! Doesn't look like a ghost now.

Must be so easy for him to pack to go away:

Black jacket - check
Black pants - check
Couple black t-shirts - check
Black shoes - check
Black socks - check
Sunglasses - check

(Notice, no black under-crackers ;) )

I hope he does after show talks. I might not have anything to ask him, but just to sit and listen to him...*sigh* I'd be in heaven....lol!!! I'm not seeing Blackbird until Aug, so maybe by then he'll be doing the talks. :)

Yes, he does look so much better in these newest pics. As I've said before, I really think lighting has a lot to do with things. When he's outside, like in those France pics, he looks pale and his hair is really white. In these newest pics, you can still see a bit of dark in his hair, and his colouring is better too.

I agree that he needs to get a new uniform though...lol. I love your packing list GF ...:guffaw:
As we all know, when Billy was younger, he didn't wear undies very often. Just look at TLADILA, Hard Promises, Keep the Change....to name a few....:drool:

Yep I've seen the pics from the other night. A little more colour now thank god! I'd like him to grow his curls a bit. Again he had black suit and black t shirt! (sigh....)

he does rock the silver fox look though!:drool:

(and please don't get me started on what he wears underneath - its far too early in the week for those kind of thoughts!)

Yes, I miss his curls too!!!! But as you said, he's hot regardless...:devil:

It's never too early in the week to be pervy...especially when it comes to Billy!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back