William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again from the new CSI Magazine, here's a complete photo guide of his condo, and the desk one mentioned in prior posts. From 'Grissom's Divine Comedy"

HIS DESK scroll down, and one can see the whole condo, nice place to live. So he's still got this as on the show it was mentioned by Cath to Ecklie, so maybe when he 'guests" he'll visit it and we can see it again. And I think maybe Hank is with them, or if he left him behind, with Nick~

I'd like him to grow his curls a bit.
Me too, I like to be able to call him my 'curly haired cutie':adore:....that is, unless some of you gals want to change that to our, I don't mind.:lol:
As we all know, when Billy was younger, he didn't wear undies very often. Just look at TLADILA, Hard Promises, Keep the Change....to name a few....:drool:
See, that's why I'm kind of biased and like the younger Billy more sometimes. He seemed to be in his undies (or nothing:devil:) more often than not. I've gotten kind of fond of those boxers of his...and I'm going to leave it at that.:devil::lol: Of course, I understand he's not in the same physical shape as he was then, but I'm sure he's still got it where it counts.;)

Thanks for the photo guide, DW. Now we'll know just where to go if we ever visit Grissom.:lol:

He's most definately still got a gorgeous little bod on him! Not as lean and toned as it was in tladila :devil: but he's still got the back bumps, amazing behind, fantastic chest, broad broad shoulders......and other..... um... things.........;)

he's in better shape now than he was a few years ago as well. He went a bit saggy at one point :lol: Remember them pics of him and his missus, walking in Santa Monica or somewhere, he was a bit portly then. He's shifted some weight over the past 3 / 4 years. I guess it was since he had that health scare, cos these days he looks very fit 'n trim.

And yep, he still has a lot of good bits going on with that bod of his as poppy says :drool:

oh he's most deifnately trimmer than a few years ago. i suppose that heart scare has meant he's had to look after his fine self more than he was. :thumbsup:

WOW have we all just flaunted our "Perverted & Proud" signs! Woooo! I like it ;P

Thanks for the pix, DW :)

Love the breakdown of Billy's packing list...hahaha...it's too true. It's kind of an 80's look he's got, right? Cos the guy who played Nash Bridges, Don Johnson, definitely rocked the suit/t-shirt combo like Billy does...although I think Billy looks MUCH hotter in it than Don Johnson ;)

It's official. I'm going to be in Chicago with a pervy Billy fan! Not as if I'm like that. At all. Ever. Ahem...

I do like the suit and t shirt look. It says I'll pretend to dress up- but not really! Ha har! That's my kind of smart too!

Poppylvsgriss wants to do a Gok Wan and do him a make over. A cravat has been mentioned on a few occasions. I went for a rich burgundy, she went pale blue. I wanted black shirt, she wanted white.

Then we argued by text.

All night.

Thank the Lord for unlimited texting packages!

Originally Posted by poppylvsgriss
Yep I've seen the pics from the other night. A little more colour now thank god! I'd like him to grow his curls a bit. Again he had black suit and black t shirt! (sigh....)

he does rock the silver fox look though!:drool:

(and please don't get me started on what he wears underneath - its far too early in the week for those kind of thoughts!)

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!! You have those thoughts at 7am every morning!! Smut Queen!

Hey, Poor CSIizH or whatever my Bestie's username is, has to deal with ME in Chicago! Or wait, I have to deal with HER! ;) TWO pervys in Chicago with Billy at once...that poor, poor man...and then YOUGUYS show up ;)

Hee hee! love it!! Wave after wave of pervy billy fans descending on chicago! The place is not going to know what happened to it after this summer! :lol:

Poppylvsgriss wants to do a Gok Wan and do him a make over. A cravat has been mentioned on a few occasions. I went for a rich burgundy, she went pale blue. I wanted black shirt, she wanted white.

I do want to dress him. definately. A cravat would look amazing on him. Pale blue, cream or white. sigh..............:drool:

Last edited:
Some more views/description of his condo from the CSI MAGAZINEthis time Grissom's Kitchen

A clean utiltarian space that's effectively organized-the kitchen is quintessentially Grissom, as the pig-decorated office. The vertical tap over the sink looks like it came from the morgue, and along with the test-tube spice rack, is yet more evidence of his often clinical nature. There are also plenty of signs that his relationship with Sara was solidifying-two cups, two dinner plates set on an island, ready for thier next meal, speaks to the amount of time they were spending together. The fridge is plastered in pictures and postcards of rollarcoasters-the only obvious sign of his particular passion. The jar of dog biscuits and bowl of food on the counter point to it being Grissom's turn to look after Hank that night, but the dog food could also be for one of Gris's pet cockroaches~:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey, Poor CSIizH or whatever my Bestie's username is, has to deal with ME in Chicago! Or wait, I have to deal with HER! ;) TWO pervys in Chicago with Billy at once...that poor, poor man...and then YOUGUYS show up ;)
Geez, between both of us, he ain't got a chance.:lol: I promise I'll be on my best behavior and be calm for the both of us.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the interesting bit on Grissom's kitchen, DW. I went to pick up a copy of the magazine today, but where I usually get them, they didn't have any.:( Guess I'll just have to keep checking.

Geez, between both of us, he ain't got a chance.:lol: I promise I'll be on my best behavior and be calm for the both of us.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the interesting bit on Grissom's kitchen, DW. I went to pick up a copy of the magazine today, but where I usually get them, they didn't have any.:( Guess I'll just have to keep checking.

ROFL he's got a snowball's chance in h*ll!! :devil:
We'll be okay....maybe....probably not....ok, not at all....but it'll be FUN.
Still can't find your mag? See, then I'M not crazy cos I checked TWO separate stores TWICE for it & it was NOWHERE to be found :( *sigh* someone's stealing them or something....

OMG!!!! BF and Poppy, and Crim and CSIzH all in Chicago at the same time...Poor Billy!!!! :lol:
You girls need to remember to leave some Billy for those of us who aren't going until later in the summer to see him. ;)

Thanks for more tidbits Des. I haven't found a copy yet either...guess I'll just keep looking.

Hey, I want Billy to remember me and not for all the wrong reasons. Last thing I want to be is labeled as a crazed fan.:lol: I think I've got enough respect for the guy to not do or say anything foolish. I wouldn't want him to have to put a restraining order on me.:lol: I'll be very good for Billy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back