William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's britfan I knew when he didn't step down as ex. producer he'd return in some capacity:bolian:and of course he'd return with Sara, it wouldn't make sense to come back alone. This is also posted on the GSR thread, so we're all happy campers on there:p Maybe they'll start this summer, after he's done with his plays~and maybe this could be posted on "CSI:The Movie" thread;)

This now has been confirmend by William Petersen on our own 'news files' so this is so great, I wonder if they'll start in the summer, and it also says 'he might return in S/10" so YIPEE, I don't know if this is for a 'guest spot or he will appear in numerous episodes, whatever.. anything will be great
jb.png

http://www.csifiles.com/news/230409_01.shtml

Well it's certainly good news Des.
I just hope we don't have to wait YEARS for it to finally happen...*sigh*
I just want to see Grissom on the big screen...:drool:

I'd like to see Billy on the big screen, PERIOD!...The bigger, the better.;)

Speaking of Billy and movies, aside from a CSI one, do any of you think he'd do another one on the big screen? I think it'd be refreshing to see him play a lead role and carry a theatrical movie.....too bad they can't do a TLADILA sequel.:lol:

Oooh, a TLADILA sequel....mmmmmmm....:drool: LOL!!! Jeans...and the bedroom scene. However, I don't think they can resurrect a dead Chance :rolleyes: Oh well.

I hope he does some movies, because the chance to see Billy in ANYTHING on the big screen would be wonderful. :adore:

^Ha, yeah, too bad they didn't use the alternate ending. Oh, the bedroom scene deserves an encore....or two.:devil: Plus, any chance to see him in jeans is always good. I'm thinking he should bring back Will Graham...any excuse to grow the beard back.:drool: How about playing a character that's a combination of Chance and Graham put together?

Mmmmmm....jeans and Billy *stares dreamily off into space* :drool:

I think the resurrection of Will Graham might be too close to Gil Grissom for Billy's liking, but it's a wonderful thought...;)

And a character between Chance and Graham....wow...the energy involved might put Billy on his butt....lol!!! :devil:

Regardless of who he portrays, I'd love to see Billy on the big screen....*grrrowl*
1.gif

That would be cool, also his great acting in GUNSHY with Diane Lane, they could do a sequel, to that as well, almost all of them but alas, he seems to prefer the stage for the present, time will tell if the right part and the right director could tempt him into a big screen movie
woo.gif
here's a complete anaylsis of Gil Grissom, and his connections with all his cast mates, and a description of how and what they all meant to him, as this character he so vividly portrayed for the 9 fabulous years on CSI:thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Grissom

Hey, Billy on his butt might not be such a bad thing...as long as we get a good view.:devil:

I agree, DW. I think it's a possibility if the right part, script, director, etc., came along. Of course, I have no problem with the stage cause that way, if your fortunate enough to see him, you get him in the flesh, up close and personal.;)

Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing GUNSHY yet.:( Every copy I've bought I've had to send back because they haven't worked properly. I may just have to find it on VHS.

Hey, Billy on his butt might not be such a bad thing...as long as we get a good view.:devil:

ROTFLMAO!!! So true, so true.... :drool:

I agree, DW. I think it's a possibility if the right part, script, director, etc., came along. Of course, I have no problem with the stage cause that way, if your fortunate enough to see him, you get him in the flesh, up close and personal.;)

I can definitely see Billy doing a movie again, especially as you said, if the right part, script or director came along. Movies don't take that long to film, so I think he'd be open to that now.

You're going with Crim to see Billy in Blackbird in July, right? I'm going in August. We'll have to compare notes about being up close and personal Billy ....lol :devil:

Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing GUNSHY yet.:( Every copy I've bought I've had to send back because they haven't worked properly. I may just have to find it on VHS.

Me too....:( I've had the same problem with Gunshy. I really want to see it, but every DVD I've bought of it doesn't work!! :wtf:
I read somewhere that the manufacturer put too much coding into it because they didn't want it to be copied. I can understand that, but having so much coding that the DVD won't work at all is a rip off to the public. They should redo it, and re-release it.

Hey gals try TARGET or our favorite WAL-MART, they might have redone it, or on AMAZON, or eBay, it might be a used one, but will work, or there's always VHS ones, I had the same trouble with my first "GUNSHY" and finally got it at TARGET, and wa-la it's fine. He's a washed up writer and a drinker, when he does the straight shots of whiskey and winces he really is convincing that he's drinking, and he smokes alot too, he's got a snarky, bitter attitude, and gets into a fight with the old lead singer MEATLOAF:lol:, in a seedy bar. Filmed in New Jersey on the boardwalk, many scenes. The romantic scenes with Diane Lane [hot camraderie] make you wonder if they had a fling while making this flick.. so it's a well worth watching Billy movie:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey gals try TARGET or our favorite WAL-MART, they might have redone it, or on AMAZON, or eBay, it might be a used one, but will work, or there's always VHS ones, I had the same trouble with my first "GUNSHY" and finally got it at TARGET, and wa-la it's fine. He's a washed up writer and a drinker, when he does the straight shots of whiskey and winces he really is convincing that he's drinking, and he smokes alot too, he's got a snarky, bitter attitude, and gets into a fight with the old lead singer MEATLOAF:lol:, in a seedy bar. Filmed in New Jersey on the boardwalk, many scenes. The romantic scenes with Diane Lane make you wonder if they had a fling while making this flick.. so it's a well worth watching Billy movie:thumbsup:

The first Gunshy DVD I got off E-bay. It was brand new, never been opened and it didn't work on my player or my computer. The second one I got off Amazon...same thing happened.
I've never seen Gunshy at Walmart in Canada...and we don't have Target here, so that really limits where I can get a good copy. *sigh* :(
Thanks for trying anyway Des.

You're going with Crim to see Billy in Blackbird in July, right? I'm going in August. We'll have to compare notes about being up close and personal Billy ....lol :devil:
I sure am!....and we will definately have to compare notes and hopefully we'll have a heckuva story each to share.;)

I've tried Amazon like twice and eBay once. I'm still hoping I can come across it on eBay, maybe a used one in good condition. It sounds like a really good movie and I'm just dying to see it. Plus, he looks really, really hot in it.:drool:

^Oh, I'm counting on it! Don't worry I'll bring those movies and we'll watch them. Any others you want me to bring?:lol:

You know, no collection is complete without TLADILA or Manhunter....or my personal favorite, Long Gone. It's just classic Billy....baseball, tight jeans, cowboy boots, and don't forget those white boxers lol.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back