William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Again, I missed him present :(
but I caught the pictures on the pic thread.
He looks sooooo goooood.
Yes, hurry up and come to an agreement with the writers and get Billy (and the rest of the cast) back on CSI.

:D My self made caps from the SAG vid
warm.gif
Billy hot as ever with the beard
warm.gif

hey Rocky, nice to see you! Not seen you about for a bit. Great pics as always.

There's an interview with Billy in this week's edition of Radio Times in the UK (it's on WPAP as well now). His first British interview for 6 years!

It's pretty good, although they say he 'looks fatherly and a bit cuddly'. Mmm, naughty Radio Times!

Cute little bit in it - apparently his grandson calls him 'buddha', how sweet is that. And Billy says: 'I thought it was because I'm fat but now I try and believe it's a mystical revelation' :lol:

That was cute, and he left most of us in the wind, his comments, to me, were 'vague' at most, on leaving, or staying or when he lets us all know :confused: here's some QUOTES from Billy on alot of different issues!

BILLY "QUOTES"

Looks like everyone has certainly been busy trying to keep us occupied with Billy hotness during the writer's strike.

ROCKY: Thanks for the great caps from the SAGs!!! I am sooo happy the beard is back. *sigh*...*drool*...THUD!

DES: Thanks for posting the Billy quotes. I love how candid he always is in print...or anywhere for that matter.

ALEX: Great interview clip. He's so damn cute in it. Thanks.

Your welcome gilsgal his quotes are quite profound, he doesn't mince words! here's a couple of cool sites about the real deal, Billy Petersen and the character Grissom, he portrays on CSI
jb.png

BILLY

GRISSOM

Wow. It's been a little while since I've last posted in this thread.

Too busy these days -writing for the university newspaper is A LOT of work :eek: but I missed you guys ... and my Bearded Billy ;)

GrissomFREAK said:
Wow. It's been a little while since I've last posted in this thread.

Howdy guys! :D

I've been busy myself and with the strike, I'm actually not watching tv that much.
I don't remember the last time I watched a whole ep of CSI. :eek:

I about fell over seeing those pics of Mr. Bearded Hottness!! I didn't even think he was going to be at the SAG. That was a very sweet surprise! :p

Hopefully the strike will be over soon and we'll get some new eps. Cross your fingers now. :D

-----------------------
bmd035.jpg

I always watch CSI, regardles, and I suppose you know the new that Jorja/Sara is returning, so maybe will see a happy Grissom again, instead of the mopey/grumpy character he's been the last few episodes, so short tempered with everyone, especially Warrick, and if the writers strike ends SOON.. then they can start filming again, and maybe he'll have the beard, so 3 season without 3 seasons with, and 2 with, it seems like a chain/pattern ;)

Happy Birthday GrissomFREAK! :D

I just hope he keeps the sexy beard. :p That's the guy I fell for back in S5 which was my first year. :D

---------------------------
Mindybanner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back