William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

'Ello, just recently became a BP obsessor and thought I'd take a look at the thread. Congrats on #12.

Sorry kiddies, but I'm the girl who made her daddy shave because the beard did not appeal. I'm for skin. The beard always looks very pretty [but manly!] on his face, but if you think in the physical sense, it may not be all that fun to touch...or smooch. That's my thing: it has to be both visually and physically appealing, and while I like to see the fuzz, I do not think I would like to feel the fuzz.

Sorry. It's just how I roll.

2. Melli89

Melli89 Dead on Arrival

definitly beard...i think he looks much better with beard then without :D

3. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Welcome JorjaAnn!!! Good to have you aboard!

Thanks for the reminder des!! We'll definitely have to celebrate his bday!!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi grissoms_gurl ;) champagne or beer, or fruit punch? and indeed welcome JorjaAnn nice name.. and here's an tid-bit about our Billy.. on re-signing from our favorite TV guy Ausiello.. just kidding on that one, will WP re-new his contract? hopefully he will ;)scroll down a bit!

WILL HE STAY OR WILL HE GO?

5. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

I don't know if all my fellow Brits are aware, but on Friday February 22nd, at 3:30am on Sky Movies Action/Thriller "To Live And Die In LA" is on. I already have it on DVD, but for those who haven't seen it, just a heads up.

6. Desertwind

Here's another list of Billy's movies, ;) enjoy and buy them :D

BILLY'S MOVIES

7. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome, grissoms_gurl and desertwind, it's a pleasure to be here.

I'm always looking for Billy movies [especially Kiss the Sky], but they're never anywhere I look...any suggestions?

8. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Welcome JorjaAnn!!

I've had great success getting Billy movies at reasonable prices on Ebay. I've bought 13 of them off Ebay. There are very few of them around anywhere else.

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Hello everyone. Long time no see!

Talking of Billy's films, just got my dirty little hands on Past Tense Present Perfect, following my appeal. Got it from Amazon.co.uk. Totally found it by accident, but there it was!!

Saving it for tomorrow... Billy's birthday! Getting ready to drool! GRRRRRRRRRR!!

10. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

woooo Briters! How ya doing :D

Enjoy the film, let us know how it is! Not seen that one. I got 'The Beast' on DVD the other week, gonna watch that soon. He looks so very yum in it. Scruffy beard, swoooooon.

11. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Hiii, just wanted to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY! :D He now reached the beautiful age of 55, didn't he? Well, I must say, he looks way younger! Just getting hotter and cooler when time passes! :D

12. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm doing good, chuck. And yourself? ;)

Looking forward to it. Going round to Poppylvsgriss's to view it. The countdown is on! :lol: Seen clips. OMG!! The back is in action! Hee hee!!!

Happy birthday Billy!! 55 years old and still as yummy as ever. Only 21 years older than me... not that I'm counting! But I am drooling. A lot.

The back action!! GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :devil:

13. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I'm doing arlight ta matey!

I just joined a group on Facebook called 'Interrupt Me During CSI and Even Grissom Won't Be Able to Find Your Body.'

:lol:

14. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

hahahahha, Gameface! that's my phillosophy :D all of my friends know that while i watch CSI and they interupt me... they are dead :D haha CSI is the Don't disturbe teritory :D

15. Desertwind

I turn off my phone, when CSI is on :( plus, no one would dare call me :mad: but they, family, can't understand why I watch re-runs.. oh well, cause I'm a fanatic, and proud of it :confused:!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.