William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

See, I told you, cool, what did he say? dish girlfriend ;) that's awesome, it took him about that long when he got back to me, and I've already got "THE BEAST" on VHS, so that'll do for now ;)

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Rambo is awesome to CSI/GSR fans. He has always answered my emails and questions. He rocks. Not to mention, he writes the BEST GSR episodes.

3. Desertwind

David Rambo is great, he's so cool to listen to as well, very mellow, and seems like a really wonderful person, their all lucky, and I always smile when I see his name :D, a highlight for me when he e-mailed me, very impressive!

4. Desertwind

WILLIAM PETERSEN..THE EARLY YEARS

Our great Billy, and his early days before CSI, he's been around the block and back, and this brought him to the pinnacle of where he is now CSI[​IMG][​IMG]

ARTICLE

Courtesy of Elyse's fan-site ;)

5. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^Great article, as always, des!!

My fav pic is the one next to the To Live and Die in Chicago[/i] paragraph!!

6. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

thanks! :) i like the Long Gone pic! but it's kind a strange - it is in 1987 and i am born in '87 :D but i still love him :)

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^I was born in 1987 too!! :lol:

8. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Ren4e and Grissoms_Gurl are only 2 years older than my eldest son. :eek:
    Oh, now I feel old. ;)

9. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

haha! nice! gilsgal, you are not old, just we are very young :) otherwise what can we say about Billy! we all are just cool :D

10. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

you are as young as you feel, and if we felt Billy....

:eek:

I'll stop there before I get banned, hehe,

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

O...M...G!!! This made me laugh so hard, I almost spewed my tea at the monitor. :lol: It's amazing the visuals I had dancing in my head from that short sentence. :devil:

I don't really feel old, just occasionaly when I'm reminded about how young some of you still are (in comparison to me ;) )

12. Desertwind

:lol: GameFace pretty funny, and hey all you youngins' I'm the old gal here, and a grandma too boot, but it's OK, cause' Billy's a grampa, so nah-nha-nah-nah :Ddoesn't matter, he comes in all sizes and shapes, women wise I mean :cool:and does any one know Billy's political affiliations? it's our CAUCUS here tomorrow, in Nevada. I'm very excited[​IMG] and he's probably in Chicago, so I'm not sure when that is :confused:

13. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I'm the same age as his daughter and my kid is the same age as his grandson, but I still think he is hot. I think he's hotter today than he was in the 1980's. I still stand by my earlier quote that he gets better with age.

Also, I love the hockey pictures on the earlier page. We're big hockey fans. I still remember when hockey went on strike...

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^Welcome idahomom!!

des, you're right about age.. it doesn't matter! We've proved that by being on this thread!!! :D
    And on Billy's political affiliations, I have no idea! :lol:

15. Desertwind

I dkn't know either, but he made a rank comment about Bush/Cheney, sometime back, SOO, and he's from Illinois, and Obama is too, soo maybe he's for him :confused: he keeps this type of thing private, well, I do too, but the caucus here in Nevada was exhilarating, and exciting, to be in a room with the people all on the same page as you, very compatitable, and fun!! I'm sure he'll be voting in the primary when it hits his hometown ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.