William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

*sigh* Again, I missed him present :(
    but I caught the pictures on the pic thread.
    He looks sooooo goooood.
    Yes, hurry up and come to an agreement with the writers and get Billy (and the rest of the cast) back on CSI.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's a Q & A interview from PLAYBOY March 2004.. he's so candid, and very revealing. He really spills his guts in this, and I enjoyed his little snarky/sarcastic remarks ;)

PART 1
    PART 2
    PART 3

3. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:D My self made caps from the SAG vid [​IMG]Billy hot as ever with the beard [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

hey Rocky, nice to see you! Not seen you about for a bit. Great pics as always.

There's an interview with Billy in this week's edition of Radio Times in the UK (it's on WPAP as well now). His first British interview for 6 years!

It's pretty good, although they say he 'looks fatherly and a bit cuddly'. Mmm, naughty Radio Times!

Cute little bit in it - apparently his grandson calls him 'buddha', how sweet is that. And Billy says: 'I thought it was because I'm fat but now I try and believe it's a mystical revelation' :lol:

5. Desertwind

That was cute, and he left most of us in the wind, his comments, to me, were 'vague' at most, on leaving, or staying or when he lets us all know :confused: here's some QUOTES from Billy on alot of different issues!

BILLY "QUOTES"

6. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

7. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

lol, Billy speaking Euskara, how cool :D

8. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Looks like everyone has certainly been busy trying to keep us occupied with Billy hotness during the writer's strike.

ROCKY: Thanks for the great caps from the SAGs!!! I am sooo happy the beard is back. *sigh*...*drool*...THUD!

DES: Thanks for posting the Billy quotes. I love how candid he always is in print...or anywhere for that matter.

ALEX: Great interview clip. He's so damn cute in it. Thanks.

9. Desertwind

Your welcome gilsgal his quotes are quite profound, he doesn't mince words! here's a couple of cool sites about the real deal, Billy Petersen and the character Grissom, he portrays on CSI[​IMG]

BILLY

GRISSOM

10. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Wow. It's been a little while since I've last posted in this thread.

Too busy these days -writing for the university newspaper is A LOT of work :eek: but I missed you guys ... and my Bearded Billy ;)

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Howdy guys! :D

I've been busy myself and with the strike, I'm actually not watching tv that much.
    I don't remember the last time I watched a whole ep of CSI. :eek:

I about fell over seeing those pics of Mr. Bearded Hottness!! I didn't even think he was going to be at the SAG. That was a very sweet surprise! :p

Hopefully the strike will be over soon and we'll get some new eps. Cross your fingers now. :D

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

12. Desertwind

I always watch CSI, regardles, and I suppose you know the new that Jorja/Sara is returning, so maybe will see a happy Grissom again, instead of the mopey/grumpy character he's been the last few episodes, so short tempered with everyone, especially Warrick, and if the writers strike ends SOON.. then they can start filming again, and maybe he'll have the beard, so 3 season without 3 seasons with, and 2 with, it seems like a chain/pattern ;)

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday GrissomFREAK! :D

I just hope he keeps the sexy beard. :p That's the guy I fell for back in S5 which was my first year. :D

---------------------------
    [​IMG]

14. Desertwind

[​IMG] GrissomFREAK have a wonderful day[​IMG] are you old enough to drink?[​IMG] with Billy on top :p

15. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Happy Birthday GrissomFREAK!!!! Have an awesome day! *passes out 'I heart Billy' cookies!* YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.