William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

seriously, so husky, so sexy... *shiver*
    and jeans on billy... amazing. but i love the coveralls, they always do something to me. i get really excite when he, or anybody, is wearing them... i dunno if the air of mystery (what they do, or don't, have on underneath) or what, but whatever it is, those coveralls never cease to get my blood goin!!
    yay for billy hotness, yay for overalls and jeans and hats and beards (or no beards ;D)and.... just YAY!!

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

That's exactly the response I have to it... *shiver* says it all really... :devil: :devil: :devil:

And so with you on EVERY aspect of the overalls... GRRRRRR!

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

oooo coverall... MMM Grissom Vs the Volcano anyone?... MMMMM

I love Grissom in coveralls, and jeans and don't even get me started on Jackpot

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NOw that we're at the goal post two week's before the new S/8 starts, just wondering what you favorite ep. was in S/7 with him?.. it's tough, I really liked him in all of them, but one that stands out, is "LIVING LEGEND" with guest star Roger Daltry, a famous rock star, who knew he'd be such a great actor, playing all those different roles, and Grissom figured it out, with the measuring of the facial features, MICKEY DUNN..and Cath's last remark so breathtaking "THAT'S LIFE" :D I'll probably think of another before the night is out, but this one I watched recently and it was so good!

5. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Jeans and coveralls *drools* And I love him in Grissom Vs the Volcano. Coveralls on our Billy... one of the greatest inventions ever. :D

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Favourite season 7 ep? Ooh, that's a good one. Tough to call. Loved BTK. Set up the relationship wi Sara gently, let Grissom show a range of emotions - loved up to despair etc. Fallen Idols was grand too, but I reckon it's one of the last few. Signs of cheeky Grissom sneaking in and then Living Doll... ARGH! The stress of it!

I would like another Fur and Loathing type ep - cheeky Griss and Cath, giggling through the story - and a big dose of Brass and Hodges in there. Billy does comedy well and you all just know how I like my Billy/Grissom! :devil: :D ;)

And we need overall action... all this talk of it is making me desperate for some... may have to watch Nesting Dolls and Who Are You for a quick fix... oh yeah!

7. Desertwind

Yeah, 'BTK' was a great ep. that's when they were here, and I missed them :mad: and "Fallen Idols" too, and "BURN OUT" when he played cat and mouse with that creepy low- life pedophile EWWWW, and he narrows his eyes down when the scum-bag says "I loved him, and he loved me" and Grissom goes "Is that what you think"? :confused: deep down Gris always figured he had something to do with it! and there was a rumor that he'd be nominated for his peformance for this one, but alas not to be :(

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a 5 favorite episode, I got a lot of favorite, but I choose five are Leaving Las Vegas, (Nick hug Grissom.) Redurm, (I Know Grissom is not on it.) Law of Gravity (Grissom is back.) Empty Eyes and Ending Happy.

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Does anyone know if Billy is presenting at the Emmy Awards tonight? I can't be asked to stay up til 1am when the show starts here on E! Not on a school night! :lol: Black suit, shirt and tie - suited and booted. Yum!

10. Desertwind

Good ones NicknGrissom yeah those were all good ones, and 'MEET MARKET' too "LEAPIN' LIZARDS" those low-life scum bags funny too :D and Binky and his wife knowing their being taped, and going " I love you and he goes I love you, and Brass comes in and goes "I love you both" :lol: some good oneliners with Nick and Sara too!

And Britfan I've heard nothing about any CSI presenters, but they might be there in the audience, although it's highly unlikly, none of them weer nominated, but I'll still watch just in case!

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Okay, Marg and Jorja was there at the emmy award. I don't see Billy and the boys, they probaby there. Go look at the picture of Jorja and Marg in Jorja's and Marg's picture thread, they gave them a worst dress. Probably Joan Rivers and her daughter said that.

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hey ladies, it's been a while. Just a reminder that it's my birthday tomorrow so I hope you guys have ordered Billy for me? He has to be at my place for no later than 8.30AM, we're going to a huge themepark to celebrate me no longer being a teenager lol.

As for best S7 eppy, I liked the last few, the funny ones. Lab Rats was classic. Hodges is king! :D

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is an awards discussion thread and a link to the site for presenter and so on. ;)

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

It's hard to pick just one.. but I'll say that my favorite S7 episode was.. Built To Kill P1 - just because it set the stage for the entire season.. it was a killer episode! :D
    p.s. Happy Birthday ams!!! .. I couldn't get Billy to your place.. so, I got you something else instead!
    *hands ams a perfectly wrapped box*
    IT'S AN 'I HEART BILLY' SHIRT!!! YAY :lol:

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I've been trying to think of 'favorite' Grissom episodes from Season 7
    I'll have to say off the top of my head
    Burn Out He played off the pediphile with total Grissom style.

Law of Gravity he comforted Catherine when Keppler died

Empty Eyes he comforted Sara

TGTBATD well it had Lady Heather and Grissom in the same episode. ;)

I think I like all these episode because he's comforting. We didn't see much of that in earlier episodes.
    I'll have to come up with some more

and ams I haven't forgotten about your birthday, I just have to find the right gift :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.