William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Ye, I already told you that intimatly is a tad odd, but it's Grissom, eh? ;)

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i love the scene in inside the box, marg looks like she's going to crack up at any minute. it would be really difficult for me not to look down.
    who knew someone could make a hospital gown look so sexy?

3. LemonJelly06

Ye same, I dont think I could stop myself from taking a peek down. :D

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

how can you go wrong with Grissom in a suit???
    thanks for the suit Pr0n ladies
    :D

those pics are teh sex :devil:

5. LemonJelly06

You talking about the pics posted over in the pic thread hhunter? Suit pr0n is the best. :D

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

he he he
    yup, I posted in the wrong thread :eek:

7. LemonJelly06

Ha, no worries. This may convince more people to go over to the pic thread, way to go hhunter. :D All this talk of suit pr0n makes me want to go and watch formalities again. :D

8. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Yeah, it seemed to that he was probably at the end of a *long* day of interviews since the new season starts so soon, but not soon enough! He may have been just trying to get through the all the questions and such so he could go homed and sleep for a couple of days. The beard wasn't too bad, I think it was the odd color they stuck him with this season, his beard is definately fuller, not so bad, certainly better than a 'Biker Billy Beard' would look like no? :devil:
    Me I love the dimple, but if someone has to be bearded, Billy puts others to shame with his bearded sexiness. :devil:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Just why is it strange? I'd use the word ROMANTIC :p they live together :rolleyes:.. and that scene with Cath, is cute, a co-worker/friend visiting him at the hospital, Grissom is a pretty cool, understanding guy, he has helped and counciled many people who couldn't take care of their own 'problems' and solved their issues when they didn't seem to be able too! & gotten them out of messes.. he cares ;) even that perp. who said "who'd believe a guy like me" and Gris goes "A guy like me' but as the writers of CSI have presented to the millions of fans, he's only romantically involved with one person! As in 'LIVING DOLL' he revealed to his team..and solidified this & it isn't a GSR thing, but a fact! and out of curiousity, when Grissom made this announcement, in the finale, did the disbelievers, think he was kidding..didn't really mean it, was dazed and confused, or this isn't what I want? :(I hope in S/8 that he and this great team solve yet more crimes, and the stories are as riviting as always, & that garbage from the past doesn't in and bog him down and upset and cause chaos, and that he's happy.. ;)which he is now~

10. LemonJelly06

It's just strange cause intimatly just seems to be an odd choice of words, no need to roll your eyes, we know they live together, but i'd probably just say something a bit more.. not just intimatly, I associate that word with other things yknow.

Oui oui, yes he does. :D I agree.

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i totally agree too

and intimately isn't something everyone would say... but ithink it's a great line. very sweet...like saying 'with my live' or something... or on a much deeper, speacialer level than anyone else.. and yes i did just say speacialer

i don't understand why people think he was kidding or that it'll somehow change and they won't be in love. i think unless something drastic happens, which it may, this is for real.. you know, the love thing

sorry, it's early
    bp rox

12. LemonJelly06

Yeah it's a great line, very Grissom, just as you said it's not something everyone uses. It's cute, just sounds strange in the context too, but in a good way. :D

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I wasn't saying you had to think it was strange, I just do. And most of GSRs i've asked actually agree with me! Thats what I meant Lemsip, just strange in that context. And I don't think Gman is "lying" or whatever about loving Sara, I think he does, but again, we don't all have to agree. Difference of opinion makes the world go around. GSR, I woulda much prefered him to say 'with my life.' It just woulda made more sense imo.

And yes, Bill can pull off a beard like no other.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Of course difference of opinion is awesome. thank gawd everyone doesn't think alike, but for me, and everyone is entitled to their own views, to be in denial of a situation, that is a done deal is futile, one can go around the block 100 times & back, but it still doesn't change anything, it is what it is! I guess for me, what makes this character happy, makes me happy.. and he's happy, just like the beard, HE doesn't want it back, so that's what I like, I sound like his wife, huh? and as far as the GSR'rs we were all talking about this 'intimately' SCENE on that thread and EVERYONE stated how it was a momentous occassion & highlight of their history, so I don't know what GSR fans your speaking of, but their not the ones on this site ;)

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Personally, I loved the shaving scene. I mourned the loss of the beard for a good two or three weeks when that spoiler was revealed. Then I doubted that CSI would ever ever actually show that.

And then I kinda started hoping that they would. Yeah sure, from the view of GSR is was hot and wonderful and for some unknown reason I can't even imagine him saying anything besides "Intimately". Because, even though his tone was a little...frightening - it's such a wondefully Grissom thing to say. Anyone could have said Yes, or Of Course, or With my Life, or NO! GIVE ME BACK MY RAZOR YOU CRAZY WOMAN!

But Intimately was perfect. For Grissom. For GSR. He doesn't just trust her with his life. He trusts her with his heart. *happy sigh*

And who here doesn't love Billy in a T-shirt all lathered up with shaving cream? Hot, no matter what ship you're sailig.

Anyways, there's a lotta reasons why I like that scene. WP is one sexy... yum.

AND the GSR was solid. lol

Now I need sleep.

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.