William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Turts! *bounces*
    :lol: Totally. I can't watch that scene now without giggling. *g* I think it's due to the amount of times I've watched it. :rolleyes:
    Yarr, the only thing that makes that word sensible is because it was Grissom that said it. He's always using words that make you think, quoting, etc. Anyone else, like Warrick (saying it to Catherine ;) ;) :p), it would have been rather odd.
    Plus that word gives me shivers. :rolleyes:

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

oh yeah, his tone and the word makes you go.. well i can't make the sound on here obviously.
    it's a totally sexy grissom thing to say, and i love it
    hahahahaha, exactly my sentiment.

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

I thought we were just talking about the weirdness of the word he used, i'm confused, and no offence but one GSR-er she asked was moi, and i'm on this site. I'm not saying the scene wasnt a revelation in the relationship, cause it is, it's an awesome scene, and the word is so used right, it's a grissom-esq thing... i just found it odd at the same time. I just swear all we were talking about was the word used... :confused: and that wink was a bit patronising dontcha think ;)

please attempt to make the sound on here. :D

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

THAT IS WHAT I WAS SAYING! It was an odd thing to say, not particularly for Grissom, just in general. Jesus, some people like to take things out of context. *swears loudly* So yeah, forgive me for thinking differently. I was wrong. ;) So I just totally isolated myself right? Screw you all ;) And i'm not in denial about GSR (Can't even believe i'm having this convo lol) I know it exsists, doesn't mean I have to like it because the majority do. So yeah, that's my two pennies.

Thanks Lemsip. :D

Moving on, Billy rawks my socks.

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello BPNs! :D

For a moment I thought I was in the Shipper thread. :lol:

Let's get back to talking about Billy/Grissom only. Thank you. :D

So are we ready for another exciting year?
    I keep wondering if this will be the final year of CSI or for Grissom's character, I don't know why I think that? :eek: Shame on me. :eek:
    I would love for CSI to hit the 200th ep. Now wouldn't that be sooo cool! Of course that would mean another year of CSI. :D

And how about the Cubbies? In first place as I type this post(9-13-07). :D My Rockies are still hanging in there.

Wooohooo Gooo Rockies!! Gooo Cubbies!

-------------------
    [​IMG]

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I believe there was only one person talking about GSR. ;)

I'm thinking so too. Grissom probably wants to go back to teaching don't you think? Billy misses the theatre I guess. I'm definitely going to go and see him next time...well depending on the state of my bank balance. :S

I was going to say something else...

Oh yeah, didn't he say last season that he wouldn't be in this season that much? Or was that just a rumour?

7. LemonJelly06

I'm hoping it was just a rumour, gotta see more Billy, his sabatical nearly killed me last time. :p I'd love to go see him in a play... might start saving up now. :p

8. GSRfanatic25

it was like... oooOOOooo... or lie a burrrr sound from chills you know, running down my body... see, i really can't do it justice.. some kind of sound that indicates that was a damn sexy scene
    cause bp is damn sexy
    just watched jackpot, GOD LOVE THOSE JEANS!!
    okay, go bp, i'm out

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOO-HOO-HOO on the CUBS and I'll bet he's estatic about his beloved team waaay up their! here's a short article about HIS team!

Houston.. The Chicago Cubs got just the kind of win they needed for their playoff drive. Rich Hall allowed three hits over several innings and the CUBS moved into a tie with Milwaukee for the National League Central lead witha 3-2 victory over the Astros on Wednesday night! as Billy smiles ear to ear! :D

10. GSRfanatic25

rock on cubbies
    i can picture that smile, .. i love that smile ;D

11. Desertwind

I just watched part of "JACKPOT" for the zillionth time, and thought you'd all like to see where this CSI was filmed, at the time, I e-mailed the editor of the local paper, and he said, "that the CSI people camera/crew, and the stars brought in mega bucks for the small community, while they were filming there" and my daughter lives right below this mountain community, [San Bernardino] I've been there many times, gorgeous! how'd everyone like to see him walking through the mountains?

FAWNSKIN

12. GSRfanatic25

that's neat
    i love that episode, grissom centric, and those jeans are to die for
    it's awesome that you've been there!!

13. Desertwind

I know, doesn't he look so cute in jeans :p such a Grissom centered ep. one of a kind, his expressions to die for.. and tonights re-run of "LAB RATS" Hodges, such a weasel :lol:, and a big fat liar, and how Wendy called him on it, and Doc and Grissom with the rat, I laughed again.. so funny :lol:.. and this really tied up all the loose ends that we didn't know the first time around 'BLEACH' who knew :eek: and he finally did impress the boss! two week's and the big one!

14. LemonJelly06

That was an awesome impression, noooice. ;)
    Ye, I want another Grissom centered ep... in the jeans.... mmmm. *thud*

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Don't we all! Jeans are good. Jeans are the way forward. Not many middle aged men can carry them off, but he does so wi aplomb! And when he was younger... pwwwthwthtthhh!!! :devil:

But it's all about the overalls for me! ;) Oh aye!

And 'intimately'... when he growls it... *D.R.O.O.L* Not a word I'd use per se :lol: but when Billy says it...
    FFWWOOAARR!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.