William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Happy birthday aaaamz!! :D
    My favourite s7 ep was loco motives :lol:

2. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMS!!!!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of Billy hotness!

OK, well as far as my fav S7 episodes...hmmm.
    • Well the first would be Double Cross because it was the first epsiode that I saw in S7 and I remember when Gil said "Yes dear" to Sara, I couldn't believe it. All I could think of was WOW! :lol:
    • Burnout was an amazing eiposde that really showcased Billy's talents well.
    • I also really enjoyed TGTBATD. It was interesting to see Gil trying to juggle both Sara and Heather. And Catherine's speech to Sara as they are processing the scene...priceless!
    • I got a real kick out of LabRats. Hodges was just too funny, and there were those great Gil and Doc moments. :lol:

I think that's it, although I loved most of S7, except the ones where Billy is not there. I found it very noticeable.

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Happy Birthday, ams, m'dear!! Hope you screamed loud and fast and Billy held your hand on the roller coasters at Alton Towers! :devil:

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Dangit! I miss Jackpot. :( At least I caught Fur & Loathing, Grissom vs the Volcano and POTTR(twice!) :D

So what 3 things do you want to see this season with Grissom and I mean Grissom ONLY please!

Do ya want to see him in another tux or perhaps burn his straw hat or maybe Gil watching sports on television. What do you want without getting shippy?? :lol:

Hmmm....let's see....I would love another Solo episode. We need another solo trip for DaMan! :D

Riding a rollercoaster one final time would be cool! :cool:

Relaxing on his sofa in a black t-shirt(Or wife-beater) and jeans while listening to "The Dark Side of the Moon" cd. :lol:

That's what I want sooo.. how about You? :D

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

5. LemonJelly06

Bit of Pink Floyd? legend! :D Now that would be good. And I totally agree that having another solo ep would be awesome. =]

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMS!!! *sends love*
    Must dash, got to uni yesterday and I only got internet connection 5 mins ago...but I've gotta go out.

No Billy at the Emmys? No suit pics? Bah.

Favourite ep of season 7... Toe Tags. I can watch it over and over again. There's also the added bonus of the chainsaw scene. :)

Yep, I only came on here for Ams. :lol:
    Ta-ta

p.s. I'm officially one of you guys: a northerner. :p

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I want a tux and I want one now! And would it be too much to ask if I burned the hat?? I will never obey the hat. Cap - most definitely. Hat - absolutely and definitely not, no and never! :lol:

I'd love a change shirt scene in the locker room - but purely for pervy reasons! We've seen Brass (admittedly, because he was on a stretcher after being shot!) Greg, Nick and Warrick sans shirt... I think it's time for the supervisor to lead from the front! :devil: Oh, aye!

Hey eggy! Welcome t'up North! Tis a nippy one toneet! Which uni are you at?

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I want another solo episode too
    and with the same casual clothes as Jackpot
    I want Grissom to have the same tenanacity as he did in Jackpot. The town folks tried to run him out of town but he persisted and solved the crime.

I want some 'back story' on Grissom. If his mother is still alive? Does he have any siblings?
    What about his younger years??... that kind of stuff too.

9. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I would LOVE another Grissom solo episode. I love to watch him on his own outside the world of the labs. Jackpot is one of my favorites, obviously. It's also why I like the Lady Heather episodes. I wish we could have had an episode with him on sabbatical teaching in Massachusetts or wherever, but I guess that would have defeated the purpose for WP. I also like it when he goes one on one with the suspects, so I liked Burnout and Living Doll.

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the bday wishes m'dears. Muchos appreciated. Speshly to you Eggy, hope uni's going ok m'dear. And being a Northerner is immense, it's reet grand our lass! :D

BF, of course he held my hand, kept me going through all the scary coasters. Thankyou Billy love!

Went out for a meal with the parents yesterday and I made my dad order Calimari for starter and it was GORGEOUS! :D Now that wasn't just another pointless Ams anecdote, remember in Pledging Mr Johnson when Gman talks about how he goes to that resturant and eats calimari?! :p

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

jeans would be great, and a solo ep as well.
    and backstory too, i really want to know more about his mother. that blessed woman who gave us the bugman... and i like the hat... so maybe some more of it, just not in excess!
    and coveralls!! yum

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to 19ams[​IMG] have a great day and hope you get everything you want..[just got home from work] but sorry about not getting Billy :( he's mine ;) and on S/8, I hope they continue the great stories that they gave us in S/7.. and whatever he wears is OK with me.. and the team is as wonderful intereacting with the 'boss' as always!..... And for only talking about Grissom, that would be next to impossible, beings hs works with his team..& we all know who they are, and he's not an entity in this show, he is in close proximity with police people, detectives, sheriffs, wittnesses, perpetrators ,etc. and he's the best with all of them, & he's a different man from 4 years ago, in those old eps. he's evolved and has found happiness, after his sabbatical, he came back with a different perspective, and I'm glad he's moving on.. from the past it would be repetitive and redundant, to have something re-done that has already played!..................on favs, I also loved "LIVING DOLL", the finale.. so much came out! with Natalie freakshow and the whole concept of finally knowing who this was.. and the rest! oh, and tonight in "LEAPIN' LIZARDS" he had on jeans.. and a black T-shirt.. HMMMMM :p

13. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Yum, A tight fitting dark blue T-shirt and the kind of jeans he wore in TLADILA. Plus a solo episode. :devil:

14. LemonJelly06

I want more suit and tux pron. :D 'nuff said.
    Hope uni's going ok for you Eggy! :D

15. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

:lol: I don't understand what anyone says though, it took me like three hours or something to realise that these peeps were from Rotherham, God knows where I thought they were from. :rolleyes: :lol: I'm at Lincoln btw, doing forensics. They've mentioned CSI like a hundred times. Everyone laughs...I'm like *sigh*. :p
    Adz had a theory on that. Check out page 7 of the GSR thread. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.