William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

desertwind I would agree with you on why Billy didn't want to go to the Emmy's.

I would want to stay home too and watch football, especially with him :D

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Manhunter was shown over here a while ago, which surprised me. :D Young Guns was shown over here too... but not Young Guns 2... dammit. Anyone know when that's gonna be shown over here in the UK? :D

I'd probably prefer to stay home and watch sport, I can't stand formal do's. I hate dressing up, doesn't suit me. :p

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

does anyone know if manhunter (or any of his movies) is going to air here in the states? i saw young guns two a while ago on CMT, but i wanted to see something else

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Wild_Blue_Gil I can't retrieve your video, it just froze :( sorry, I wanted to view it, has any one else had problems with this?

RECAP on the "LIVING DOLL" finale! from this week's TV Guide, it's the same pic. with Grissom and the Red Mustang!

At the end of last season, a sadistic client tried to murder Lady Heather and Grissom's involvement in the case, made Sara jealous. But it was Grissom's turn to worry when the minature killer was revealed to be Natalie, one of Ernie Dell's foster children who had intenionally pushed her younger sister from a tree house to her death when they were both kids. Natalie blamed Grissom for Ernie's death, so she kidnapped Sara. A new minature revealed Sara was trapped beneath a car, but was still alive. The CSI's were also shocked whey they learned Grissom was in love with Sara. "I took away the only person she ever loved, so she's going to do the same thing to me" he told them. Natalie was later arrested, but refused to cooperate!..

TIM HOLLAND..TV GUIDE

5. Desertwind

Here's two sites with one our real man Billy Petersen[​IMG] and one from his character Gil Grissom[​IMG]

WILLIAM PETERSEN Pisces

GIL GRISSOM Leo

6. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^great sites des! They've got alot of info!

~YAY 1 more day!!!~

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

At this moment I'm more excited about Baseball than watching the Season opener. :lol: At least I have something to cheer about, considering my Rockies have always finished below .500
    And I bet Billy knows exactly how I feel. I can just picture him in a cubby tee, if only Grissom was a Cubby fan. :lol:

Gooooo Rockies! Gooooo Cubbies! [​IMG][​IMG]

May our teams make it to the playoffs. :D

---------------------
    [​IMG]

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

WPRMW: this Manhunter DVD you say is being released, what version is it? Is it the double-disc edition? Cause I have that one, and it's pretty good. Wish they had included the soundtrack though.

Tonight is The Night [​IMG]

Rejoy, BP Nuts, tonight is the end of 4 months of painful withdrawal ;) :D

9. Desertwind

That's so great that the CUBS are ahead in the Central Division, and I bet Billy is estatic ;).. but no baseball game would ever, for me, take the place of CSI, and especially this S/8 premiere, I think it will be one of the most magnificent premieres in CSI history, Grissom is so upset and nervous, and he "says what he means & means what he says" and when he finds his girl Sara, alive and well, it will be sensational, and exhilarating, and he'll be so relieved & happy, and the team will be thrilled to have her back, and the fans will be over the moon :D Gosh I still remember "Viva Las Vegas" and thought nothing could top that, in S/5, then last year "BTK" also fantastic, and now the anticipation of all this hype..I can't wait ~~~chewing nails~~ :confused:

10. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

AHHH As usual, Billy/Grissom looked great! :D
    His emotion carried through into this episode as well.. such a great actor. *sigh*

11. Wild_Blue_Gil

Wild_Blue_Gil Police Officer

Odd. It's working fine for me. Sorry. :confused:

12. Wild_Blue_Gil

Wild_Blue_Gil Police Officer

Tonight was amazing! I can't wait for next week. :p

13. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Mmmm what did you guys think of the helicopter scene? I really liked it. He was cute, touching and -yes, sorry- kinda handsome too :p

Remember that scene in Fur and Loathing, when Griss is sweating and moves his cap a little -hot, eh? Well well well ladies we got the same kind of scene tonight *yesss* -minus The Beard of course :(

Who's betting he's gonna grow it again before the end of the season? :D ;) I want to believe :lol:

14. Desertwind

Unbeliveable.. and It was Jorja centered, what an amazing actress, wandering around, in my desert, dazed and confused but still leaving little bread crumbs along the way so to speak, so he could find her.. .. and his longing for her, to find her, and his concern for her, that was incredible, I've never seen him so freaked out, and so nervous and upset and his amazing belief that she was OK, riveting :eek:and the scene in the ambulance was so sweet.. their being together again, he was with her ;)so great sensational ep. thank god she's alive! and his expressions as usual stupendous ;)

15. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Re: William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12 *DELETED*

Post deleted by GameFace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.