William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Breathe Spray is my new friend.
If it brings my two favorite men together than Yayness.
:p

Yes he does- and doesn't he look cute here as well- sly fox :p

committed.jpg

and Adzix funny pic. bet he has sweet breath :p

Well Desertwind how about the next time one of us meets him we kiss him to see if Desertwind's theory is Right. :devil:
He looks so Cute in that Picture OMG!!! I love it when that Sexy Smirk comes up. Gezz I love him.

:D :D :D Wished he had of smashed them on the ground- but probably not- he's to nice- love the nasty look- :devil:

Here's one where he's totally ticked off :eek: from 'Suckers"

GRRRRRRRRRR

yup, breath spray rules :lol: sorry Destiny about the size of the pic. i assumed it wasn't too big, my bad.

as far as i know the whole cast are really funny people so i'm not surprised by any of those pics :lol: they are all hilarous!

Adzix one wouldn't think so on the pics but we have to check and sure enough, but that happens at times. :)

Falls falt on face. Desertwind I think your speaking my language with that picture. Hey we all play rock paper scissors shoot to find out who kisses Billy first.:lol: I would fall face first. if I kissed him man.

Yes indeed-I just watched "Kiss The Sky" again last night- (nothing but re-runs on TV-and OMG- ya know what he is?? besides everything we've discussed- seductive--- and he has natural charm just dripping from every pore in his being :p I swear Sheryl Lee the girl in it must have fallen in love with him- strong vibes-between them-and Gary Cole the other actor in it- OK but next to Billy, the guy doesn't have a chance :(

KISS THE SKY

no chance at all desertwind!! that's why i had hard time to understand Sheryl Lee's motives!she couldn't choose between the two of them, i wouldn't even have to turn around or anything i would say - Jeff, for Christ sake!! and no one else!!

But remember Adzix when Gary Cole said to Jeff- "she loves you" or choose you" or something to that effect, and that's why she left- because he didn't feel the same--and what's his face did-about her-- couldn't you tell how P--off she got when he slept with that other woman- she totally went off on him-- :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back