William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that link CrimeScene17 for anyone who couldn't open it, it's his pic with short hair and tight black shirt, posing (the one we argued, if the shirt is geyish :lol: ). i found two other pics of WP on that web site, that i haven't seen earlier. on a cover posing again

OH MYYYY!! the second pic is just ... OMG! he's in a suit for that matter!!JUST WOW!! i'm gonna dial the number now :D

We are not insane Desertwind we're just in love :lol:
AND *HITS #1 on speed dial calls 1-800-addicted-to-Grissom*
UMM I need therapy. :lol:

And congratulations are in order- it's his and Gina's 2nd wedding aniversary - ;) lucky woman- :praise your champagne glasses- wonder what their doing?

feastofsang2.jpg

Desertwind Billy's probably wining and Dining her. Maybe even "Celebrating" :devil: reliving the first moment.
But It would be really funny if he was on his computer just reading the thread acting like he's doing work for Season 7.:lol:

i found this cool ad pic, i saw just a part of it earlier, but this one it extended ;) i have to say that he looks SO HOT on it, like never :D

Click Here

===============
~Edited: Picture exceeded the max size, and hotlinking is not allowed, both can be referenced in the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum.~

OH MY HOTTNESS! :eek: :eek:

It's from TV Guide.
Great pic. Such a classy couple. And the suit, maaan, THE SUIT!! :p :lol:
And Cath/Marg holding that bleach bottle :lol:
The look on their faces is priceless.

Now just by looking at that pic, you can tell that CSI doesn't really mean Crime Scene Investigation, but Criminally Sexy Investigators :D

haha, totally :) and this pic is just ............. *speechlessly mumbles something similar to "darn hot" and faints* ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back