William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's true desertwind. she fell for him, alright ;) i would :D but i was happy with the ending actually, i wanted Jeff to come back to his family, to his wife and kids. he loved them. Marty's wife was a kind of a witch so i think he was happy in that monastery with that monk and Sheryl Lee ;) IMO this was a really good movie, the one that had a deep meaning and forces the viewer to think about sense of life etc. i think it was really underrated, and should have had more publicity. but i also know that ambitious films usually are seen only by movie conesers and normal people don't get to see them, b/c for example there is no senseless action or pure entertainment. instead you have to THINK, otherwise you won't understand why this movie was made for. fortunately, i think people became more peaky, and now need some more sophisticated entertainment, where CSI perfectly fits in people's tastes. this show actually disproved the "you-can't-make-a-popular-show-unless-it's-made-for-stupid-people" theory. i think it's something what WP always wanted to accomplish. and he did ;)

Oh, yeah that's it. That's the scene I was talking about. Great acting, btw -my own way of telling a good actor from a bad one. By looking at crying scenes :D WP's good, that's for sure :cool:

OK folks. Radical change of conversation here :rolleyes: On a lighter note ... I was just browsing through my collection of screencaps, and W-H-O-A !! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah very deep- :cool: the thing about Billy is that he was a bit cocky-arrogant and sarcastic-in this role-- so dfferent from Grissom- showing once again what a great actor- he is- on "KTS" I found it to be a bit silly-because they kept changing there minds, and doing weird random stuff-that dien't add up- :confused:- and the oasis in the mtns. too fake-and it crumbled like toothpicks-- :eek: what if an earthquake had of hit- guess I find to much fault with his movies--although he out does the pic. he's in-- :rolleyes: and he did go home- but he was still un-happy- and why couldn't they find happiness with their wifes and children-? and what a sleeze Andy was- could you do that- :( get it on with two guys at once? creepy- and she wasn't that hot or great--and she was boring- :(yawn-yawn--

haha, well i know i wouldn't watch if billy wasn't there :lol: but i loved the whole movie :D i think it had a lot of meaning, though i'll never understand it fully cause i'll never be a 40year old guy ;) he was so different from Grissom, i agree. it was really something odd in the beggining to see him being a playboy-bad boy-sort of character. in TLADILA he was that different too, but he was younger. in KTS he looks more like Grissom, esp. in the last scene. i thought Catherine will follow him to that room looking for dead bodies and he will find a puparium behind Frany :lol:

I love KtS too, I agree with Adzix, it does have a lot of meaning, and it's a great script. The first time I saw it I knew I had seen the women who played Franny before, and it took me a while to realise, Patricia Charbonneau is in Manhunter as well LOL Surely it must be her turn to appear on CSI as so many of his other co-stars have over the years LOL

ITA... I loved the premise of KtS, because whether we approve or not, guys have mid-life crisis that lead them to question their sexuality as well as many other things (women aren't immune either). Eventually we look back at unfulfilled dreams. It's the human condition. When some actually pursue what they perceive as nirvana, they find it has consequences just like real life. In the end, Jeff realized that he could not give up his family for a tenuous dream, while Marty suprised me by going forward.

Patricia Charbonneau had a habit of always turning up in movies with my favorite actors... She did a couple of films with Peter Weller... one of our hometown guys I used to crush on a lot. :) Some gals have all the luck.

Clicky.

We seriously need a Grissom shower scene! Maybe he could have a little lab accident and then a mad dash for the safety shower...hey, it worked on Bones. The man needs to have his shirt removed! :g:

You know, there's an other thing I like about Griss in the earlier seasons -aside from those blue eyes: the opened shirt. his shirt was almost always slightly opened. VERY seductive if you ask me ;) :D
I didn't pay as much attention to this in the following seasons ... I was waaayyy too distracted by The Beard :rolleyes: :lol:

Huh?! :confused:
The Look :cool: He-is-HOT on this pic, don't you think? And he was so thin, too :eek:
Puppy dog eyes :(
Just love this shot -angle, facial expression :p

And to finish ... The Beard :p :p :p :D
From Crow's Feet
Grissom in the lab = HOTTNESS

GrissomFREAK the first "Huh?!" pic of yours should be posted with a 1st degree warning!!!!! O.M.G. ... WOW!!! the puppy look is amazing, and the rest is hot as well :D i also noticed his slightly opened shirt too!! and i love it!!!! *sigh*

Whoops, sorry 'bout that :D You OK? :D

And guys, I know my name is pretty long to type, so if you want you can just call me GF, it's OK with me :cool: ;)
I just wanna spare your little fingers, you need them to post about Mr Hottness ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back