William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Thinks of Cold showers* Man this isn't working. HE's MUY CALIENTE!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!
I think I found my kryptonite. It's Billy/Grissom. :lol:

I tried cold showers. Sooo not workin' :rolleyes:

Hey, Adzix, the kryptonite ... green or red -the one that turns you into a :devil: :devil: ??

Definitely red for me :devil: :D
I mean, seeing such HOTTNESS and not being able to do something about it -HELL, cold showers don't even work!! :eek: It makes me go baaaaaad :devil: Makes me think about all kind of things :D

*HOT in here, ain't it?*

*FAINTS*

EDITED: See how disturbing all this HOTTNESS is for me??!! I had to delete the above post, because it was the same as this one :confused: :lol:
Somehow, I managed to double post ... the same post :rolleyes: :lol:

you're hilarous GrissomFREAK :lol: hmmm...maybe read some GSR ff?? i think i'm gonna seriously warn when the pic will in my opinion make people go nuts :D the cap with the car is definitely one of those ;) from now on, i'll be warning:

3rd degree warning - after seeing this pic, you'll have to take a very cold shower
2nd degree warning - shower is not going to fix it, dial 1-800-ADDICTED-TO-GRISSOM as soon as you start getting convulsions.
1st degree warning - you see this cap for your own responsibility, there is a risk of fainting, choking, running across the street until something hits you, screaming, sweating, getting a stroke and in effect - dying.

hehe thanks :D Good idea. You don't wanna be held responsible for my death, do you? :D

Adzix said:
you're hilarous GrissomFREAK :lol: hmmm...maybe read some GSR ff??
:lol: that's exactly what I was doing, like 2 minutes ago :lol:
I think I'm reading too much GSR fanfic :rolleyes: That's my problem.

god, i was doing it too :lol: hey, can you recommend me something good from ff.net?? i mean i need something GSR (duuh), not VERY long, not out of character, can be funny :D i'm so glad there is SO MUCH GSR ff everywhere. okey, sorry i was kinda off topic here *looks around, ducks and runs away*

i've got some pics that definitely deserve a 1st degree warning and i'm scared to put them here :lol: i can PM them though, anyone interested? (they are kinda bare-skin-ish esp. one of them :devil: but i think some of you already seen them somewhere ;) )

Wow, great pictures, guys!! :eek: :eek: Thanks for posting them.

Honestly, this man is a god, isn`t he? And the beard........*sigh*.

You know, I forced my boyfriend to grow one, but he still doesn`t look like Billy! :lol: Too bad, well maybe I´m a little addicted? :rolleyes:

Edited to say: Oh PLEASE, I want to see the "1st degree warning" pictures!!!!

Adzix you know how i am with Grissom pictures I must see 1st degree pictures.
Also I love Ch-ch-changes Great Grissom eppie. I love his memorible Lines. I <3 Grissom I wish he would finally have a god damn Shirt-less scene, a butt-scene, or a shower scene. Help me god!!!!

Doesn't he look cute on this pic? :p

154114297c5a07dc7ao7pl.jpg

*SIGH* he does :rolleyes:

GrissomFREAK , show me a pic where he doesn`t look cute!! :lol: :lol: It´s simply not possible.

And thanks again for the "1st degree warning" photos, Adzix. You were right, looking at them is almost too dangerous for your health.

again - you're welcome everybody :D it was pleasure for me :lol: and here a pic which i find really funny :)

Click and See

===========
~Edited: Exceeded max picture size, for more info see the "Help Guide" regarding picture posting.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back